Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Sex in Z

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2005, 06:02 AM
Racer Z
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is NOT an impossible task, if neither you or the girl are ...uhh mmm...hefty or portly.

Oral Sex is of course no problem...Just make sure the shifter is in 1st gear!! and easiest if the guy is in the passenger seat..that way she doesn't bang her head on the steering wheel when she bobs up and down (I've had this task performed on me numerous times in my Fiero, MR2, and her (old GF's) RX-7).

Now...what about str8 rawdawg type regular sexing?? Guy on the driver's seat....Girl facing him....her butt on the steering wheel...and just ease her down slow (Did this plenty of times in my old Fiero...and that was a mid-engined 2 seater with LESS interior room!)

Good Luck to those adventerous and slim enough to attempt this feat!!

One word of caution....Make sure that you are in a place where the cops can't walk up on you whilst doing the nasty (Park, Rest Stop on highway, Store Parking Lot)....This happened to me once....talk about embarrassment!! Yeesh!!

Last edited by Racer Z; 01-16-2005 at 06:06 AM.
Old 01-16-2005, 06:59 AM
TZUNAMI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just think on it, not in it. I did a previous girl over the rear hatch. We were driving, it was raining, she just looks over and is like, pull over. That was nutz. And yes, first thing I did when we got back was dry off the leather and clean and treat it.

I haven't tried it in the Z yet, well other than oral. I can't imagine that it would be that much of an issue, gf is 5'6" and i'm 6'.

And about yer *** gettin sweaty, just wear some soft pants, not jeans, and bust tha man out through the zipper, unless you're not big enough...
Old 01-16-2005, 07:07 AM
zmotion

One word of caution....Make sure that you are in a place where the cops can't walk up on you whilst doing the nasty (Park, Rest Stop on highway, Store Parking Lot)....This happened to me once....talk about embarrassment!! Yeesh!!

That reminds me of a time I was having "relations" with this girl in a van. A cop rolls up as I was on a downstroke and flings the sliding door open. He asked her like 6 times if she was OK. I only knew her for a week, and if she would have claimed rape I would be in jail today. It was like the cop wanted her to claim rape!
Old 01-16-2005, 07:16 AM
BOOFER7
Banned

Originally posted by zmotion

That reminds me of a time I was having "relations" with this girl in a van. A cop rolls up as I was on a downstroke and flings the sliding door open. He asked her like 6 times if she was OK. I only knew her for a week, and if she would have claimed rape I would be in jail today. It was like the cop wanted her to claim rape!
He opened the door?!!? No ****ing way was that legal. He must have been staring at your girl. What a flarking azzhole.
Old 01-16-2005, 07:21 AM
Racer Z
Banned

geez...Must be some REAL hard-azz cops in TX.....When the cop came over to the window of my old GF's RX-7, he just said "We can't do that here...and told us to put our clothes back on"

Ahhh...the good ole days!
Old 01-16-2005, 07:39 AM
BOOFER7
Banned

Originally posted by Racer Z
geez...Must be some REAL hard-azz cops in TX.....When the cop came over to the window of my old GF's RX-7, he just said "We can't do that here...and told us to put our clothes back on"

Ahhh...the good ole days!
You know whats funny? back in the day, when we didnt have a place to do it, we'd do it anywhere at any chance we got. Now that were married, & have a 6 bedroom house,, and, all of the time in the world, she's almost never in the mood. Life blows.
Old 01-16-2005, 09:41 AM
ROME

Japanese car........ You need to use it with asian girl. They tend to be made for it.
Old 01-16-2005, 10:53 AM
Acree

lol, dude. get the girl in the passenger seat if you can get on ur knees facing the back in the floor board, it works. my girl has a 4 door civic though, so its pretty easy to figure out which car needs to be cleaned.
Old 01-16-2005, 11:14 AM
RED HOT Z

Last edited by RED HOT Z; 01-16-2005 at 11:21 AM.
Old 01-16-2005, 11:20 AM
RED HOT Z

And about yer *** gettin sweaty, just wear some soft pants, not jeans, and bust tha man out through the zipper, unless you're not big enough... [/B][/QUOTE]

Um no. The zipper and all kind of scratches my one eyed monster so I just find it easier to just pull them off. I never plan these things they just happen. I bet none of you guys have ever done it driving! I know it was stupid but man was it a rush. it's like it all happened so fast i was just driving then all of a sudden shes riding me nice and slow.
Old 01-16-2005, 11:30 AM
zmotion

I've done it driving. It was in my Infiniti Q45. I was coming back from a maxwell concert and my girl at the time just climbed on my lap facing the same way. She steered (very erratically) and I pumped! We did it all the way home on the freeway. It wasn't that great though because I couldn't concentrate. We ended up pulling into a Circuit City parking lot to finish up.

I've done some wild **** in my day.....
Old 01-16-2005, 12:59 PM
Mantis3024

I've done it driving. It was in my Infiniti Q45. I was coming back from a maxwell concert and my girl at the time just climbed on my lap facing the same way. She steered (very erratically) and I pumped! We did it all the way home on the freeway. It wasn't that great though because I couldn't concentrate. We ended up pulling into a Circuit City parking lot to finish up.

I've done some wild **** in my day.....
lol, I'm wondering what the ticket would've been for had you gotten pulled over
Old 01-16-2005, 01:16 PM
zmotion

Originally posted by Mantis3024
lol, I'm wondering what the ticket would've been for had you gotten pulled over
About 800 dollars

1. Wreckless driving- $375
2. Public lewdness- $425

I wondered the same thing.....
Old 01-16-2005, 04:06 PM
BOOFER7
Banned

About 800 dollars

1. Wreckless driving- $375
2. Public lewdness- $425

I wondered the same thing.....
What if it was "driving while getting a BJ" would the fine be any less?
Old 01-16-2005, 05:14 PM
Mr_Q

You all got it wrong. I just have her put her hands on the back hatch.
Old 01-16-2005, 11:25 PM
dotman

I used to have a prob with parents always being home...especially since my girl is NOT the quiet type....done the car thing MANY times but honestly it's much better to grab a room for the night at red roof inn for $45 if you wanna really go at it and not care who hears.
Old 01-17-2005, 03:34 AM
zmotion

Maybe i'm different but I like getting it in the car. For whatever reason it seems more intense. Maybe it's the chance of getting caught.

Have you ever black lighted a hotel comforter? Do it and I promise you it will make you sick!

60 minutes estimated a gallon of jizz on hotel comforters per room because most only get cleaned quarterly. Not to mention the diseases from the folks that can't get a nicer room. And these are the nice hotels. Red roof and all those budget ones are probably every 6 months to a year!!
Old 01-17-2005, 04:10 AM
Brandon@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Internals.com

Originally posted by 03znj
open the door get out and get in the other door
I am rofl at this, I just thought it was a hilarious reply.
Old 01-17-2005, 04:23 AM
BOOFER7
Banned

60 minutes estimated a gallon of jizz on hotel comforters per room
Did they actually phrase it that way?
Old 01-17-2005, 07:31 AM
NVthis350

one thing that helps is the turn dial which lowers the seat cushion. And adjust the steering wheel to the most upright position. I hate it when i get consious enough to want to stop because i don't want to get my car dirty. Damn my love for my Z.