Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

what little or big things did you find out AFTER you purchased the Z.......

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2005, 07:30 AM
jtang03

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BigMike
Yeah, but its a pain in the azz to get it hooked. Almost have to close the fuel door a bit.
na uhh i think there are a few hooks for the gas cap. i used the one right under the pump hole. ?? pump hole?.. mm. k
yea i use this one. works good for me and is e-z.
Old 11-15-2005, 07:57 AM
buho62

There's a pump hole and gas cap on the Z?

I thought they worked with plutonium like the nuclear subs!
Old 11-15-2005, 09:58 AM
Soccerprep205

LOL it was like 31 degrees out and i was reading this post about rolling the windows down from the key fob. VERY nice haha i love this!!! never knew it and ive had my car for months!!. anyway im still confused about how to get them back up... i understand that you cant do it from the key fob, correct??? do you have to start up the car... i read " turn the key clockwise for 2+ secs" but that starts the car,

explain please...
Old 11-15-2005, 10:06 AM
jaf1224

I think they mean put the key in the door and turn clockwise for 2 seconds... not the ignition.
Old 11-15-2005, 10:11 AM
sluggoZ

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Soccerprep205
LOL it was like 31 degrees out and i was reading this post about rolling the windows down from the key fob. VERY nice haha i love this!!! never knew it and ive had my car for months!!. anyway im still confused about how to get them back up... i understand that you cant do it from the key fob, correct??? do you have to start up the car... i read " turn the key clockwise for 2+ secs" but that starts the car,

explain please...
If you put the key in the door & turn it to the unlock position & hold they will also go down. They will go up doing the same thing but turning the key to the lock position and holding it. It's in the manual!
Old 11-15-2005, 10:32 AM
Soccerprep205

lol ok thx guys, oh and i never finished what iw as saying about how it was 31 degrees out... haha i went outside and tested it out... i was at my computer in my boxers... decided to test it out... COLD!!!!
thx for the help
Old 11-15-2005, 10:39 AM
tofast2pass

Any info on the "Valet Mode"? I've never heard of it, but apparently many people havent heard about alot of things.
Old 11-15-2005, 10:52 AM
steakpinoy

1) For the longest time i didn't know that if you hold the circulate/recirculate button for a couple of seconds, both lights flash. I think the manual states that it's some automatic mode or something.

2) How easy it is to receive oral sex while driving/parked. I totally agree with the earlier posts concerning this fact.

3) It is somehow possible to fit 3 girls (mid to petite size) in the passenger seat. Car has a much lower center of gravity hahaha!!!

last but not least

4) Like what other people said...that I would become addicted to this forum.
Old 11-15-2005, 01:07 PM
ZZ33bOI

HOLY CRAP! i didnt kno our TOURIng plays MP3!!!
Old 11-15-2005, 01:11 PM
ecorona6

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Dont understand why Nissan put a relay to lower the windows with the remote, but failed to put a relay to roll them back up! Dont comprehend the logic!
Old 11-15-2005, 01:27 PM
ZZ33bOI

Originally Posted by ZZ33bOI
HOLY CRAP! i didnt kno our TOURIng plays MP3!!!
awwww thats for 06 and above! mines a 03! damn u 06 people~ lol HA at least i wast the first bunch to get it..and happy to say i never had any big problems...except feather tats it...but i never knew u can roll down the WINDOW ON THE REMOTE! thats SupER KOOOl! HAHAH So you can roll down the window with the remote..but you cant roll it up with the remote am i correct!??...and did u guys ever notices that all STOCK exhaust MUFFLER are CALSONIC!? hehe mmmm yes the blue R33 CALSONIC in JGTC....lol no wonder it sounds so damn nice! other thing i love about my 03....is all the sex and bj i get from it! lol trust me im 5'5 130 lbs and all the girls i date are smaller or the same size wit me...oooo yes theres plenty plenty room to try different position...mmm reverse cowboy....oooo yeah!
Old 11-15-2005, 01:31 PM
gdup35sedan

Originally Posted by amsweigart@hotm
I just noticed what sounds like an electric motor as I move the car forward just after start up. It's a very short buzzing noise and I can feel the vibration as well...I think it's the fuel pump priming or something.
I feel the same thing in my G everytime i start it up and start moving.
Old 11-15-2005, 03:02 PM
97ITR

I didn't notice there was a 'Z' in the vent that pipes the air from the dash to the door vent. It's visible only when you have the door open.
Old 11-15-2005, 03:06 PM
chrisfb1

Z steering wheel does not point to the center of the seat like most cars. it points a little bit to the left.
Old 11-15-2005, 03:38 PM
rocketrich

OK, I doubt that I'm the only one who noticed this, but when I floor the accelerator in first gear I get this deep crease in my face that runs from ear to ear. Then when I shift at redline to go into second the crease gets deeper as I hear coming from the engine what must be the sound of a thousand T-Rexes simultaneously growling! The crease only goes away when I have to get out of the Z! Rich
Old 11-15-2005, 04:06 PM
Swiffer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ZZ33bOI
awwww thats for 06 and above! mines a 03! damn u 06 people~ lol HA at least i wast the first bunch to get it..and happy to say i never had any big problems...except feather tats it...but i never knew u can roll down the WINDOW ON THE REMOTE! thats SupER KOOOl! HAHAH So you can roll down the window with the remote..but you cant roll it up with the remote am i correct!??...and did u guys ever notices that all STOCK exhaust MUFFLER are CALSONIC!? hehe mmmm yes the blue R33 CALSONIC in JGTC....lol no wonder it sounds so damn nice! other thing i love about my 03....is all the sex and bj i get from it! lol trust me im 5'5 130 lbs and all the girls i date are smaller or the same size wit me...oooo yes theres plenty plenty room to try different position...mmm reverse cowboy....oooo yeah!
Old 11-15-2005, 04:33 PM
lilaznxboi08

THAT
....those passenger cup holders suck, anything a little bit too heavy can break it
...everything is plastic..
...seems like its gona fall apart
,but still sexy on the outside
Old 11-15-2005, 04:38 PM
Cannysage

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I noticed right away I needed some wheels. then I went out and got some
Old 11-15-2005, 07:32 PM
pedroosan

Some of the things I found, that haven't been posted yet in this thread:

* That you can fold the passenger seat while sitting in the driver's seat comfortably, because there is this extra handle at the back of the passenger seat. So you don't have to reach for the normal handle to the right of the passenger seat.

That's why the convenience package, hanging on the head rest, has a cutout hole, so that you can still get to the extra handle.

* That you can load all empty disc slots at once if you press the load button and hold it for a while. And that you can eject all discs one after another by pressing and holding the eject button for a while.
Old 11-15-2005, 07:56 PM
Daytona350Texas

Originally Posted by sluggoZ
How about the hook that holds your gas cap while filling your tank??
thats how i broke my gas cap off

Quick Reply: what little or big things did you find out AFTER you purchased the Z.......