Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

350z = chick magnet?

Old 03-10-2006, 11:14 PM
loquitoy2k

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 350z = chick magnet?

ha ha! I've read some threads that you don't get this car to get girls. If you think that, you're wrong. Either that, or after I got this car I got hot, fire hot . Well I just can't park my car anywhere with out someone looking at me. Is it just me? I have a girlfriend and love her, but come on, give me a break! I may have to sell this car before I get in trouble!!! ha ha.. what you think!?
Old 03-10-2006, 11:27 PM
zpak

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

It depends on where you are.

Trying sporting attitude with a Z cruising around Sunset Blvd, Newport Beach, Palos Verdes, and the guys in the Italian jobs and AMGs will laugh at you.

On the other hand, if my bone-stock Z is suddenly the fastest and sportiest car around in a 500 mile radius, then it's "HowYOUdoin'?" time.
Old 03-10-2006, 11:29 PM
loquitoy2k

Originally Posted by zpak

Trying sporting attitude with a Z cruising around Sunset Blvd, Newport Beach, Palos Verdes, and the guys in the Italian jobs and AMGs will laugh at you.

On the other hand, if my bone-stock Z is suddenly the fastest and sportiest car around in a 500 mile radius, then it's "HowYOUdoin'?" time.
Well I'm in Orlando, FL. Lots of z around here...... may be self confidence......
Old 03-11-2006, 12:19 AM
zpak

Originally Posted by loquitoy2k
Well I'm in Orlando, FL. Lots of z around here...... may be self confidence......
Then ya don't need the car. Self confidence is with you, in or out of the vehicle. The car can't hurt, but if you have game, it won't matter what you're driving.
Old 03-11-2006, 08:19 AM
ct350z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i don't need my z to pick up, but i can definitely say that it did help me once. the girl didn't notice me at a party but then when she saw me pull up after in my z, she instantly got intrested in me. needless to say, i hit it and split it...
Old 03-11-2006, 08:29 AM
uncutZ00

i never talk about my car. if someone asks me what i drive, i say "nissan', if they ask what kind of nissan, then i say "350z"

i dont think girls really care what kind of car we drive. hell, i don't really even care much. its a nice car, looks great and is fun, but as for showing off.... I see like 5 Z's a day on the road... and thats just around a small radius.
Old 03-11-2006, 08:40 AM
davidv

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

It may get some attention but that's about it.

Girls pay attention to what you drive. Women pay attention to what kind of car you buy for them.
Old 03-11-2006, 08:44 AM
Hella

Originally Posted by loquitoy2k
ha ha! I've read some threads that you don't get this car to get girls. If you think that, you're wrong. Either that, or after I got this car I got hot, fire hot . Well I just can't park my car anywhere with out someone looking at me. Is it just me? I have a girlfriend and love her, but come on, give me a break! I may have to sell this car before I get in trouble!!! ha ha.. what you think!?

I think its just in your head.
Old 03-11-2006, 09:55 AM
plumpzz

lol davidv. for some reason, in my college, asian girls go nuts for my car while most others just don't give a chit. Its really the crowd you hang around. I dont really know why asian girls go nuts over the car either. Crazy asians (and hawt)
Old 03-11-2006, 10:06 AM
rolling

Then ya don't need the car. Self confidence is with you, in or out of the vehicle. The car can't hurt, but if you have game, it won't matter what you're driving.
yea mabey but you cant SEE "self confidence" sitting in a car
Old 03-11-2006, 10:21 AM
r26

i think girls care more if you have a bmw or mercedes badge on the hood. even the c230 with cloth seats, it'll make their panties drop. "OMG he drives a mercedes/bmw". i once told someone how much my car was and she said i should have bought a bmw. when i asked what kind of bmw, she said "i don't know, a bmw". in my mind, my fist went through her head as she spoke.
Old 03-11-2006, 10:26 AM
iilljlllii

i live in palos verdes, and it's like an auto show here.
SLRs (one black and one silver), murcielagos (all different colors), carrera gt(silver), all kinds of ferraris from a F430 to an enzo, Brabus SL, CL, CLS, even a bugatti veyron!
BUT i still think my 350Z looks beauuuuuuuuuuuuuutiful.
Old 03-11-2006, 10:44 AM
Fletch69z

It's a good looking and unique car. It just sort of attracts attention.
Old 03-11-2006, 10:47 AM
davidf

There is a difference in driving around in a bone stock Z and a fully modded Z, a bone stock does not draw near the attention a fully modded does.
Old 03-11-2006, 11:50 AM
pbn85

Originally Posted by r26
i think girls care more if you have a bmw or mercedes badge on the hood. even the c230 with cloth seats, it'll make their panties drop. "OMG he drives a mercedes/bmw". i once told someone how much my car was and she said i should have bought a bmw. when i asked what kind of bmw, she said "i don't know, a bmw". in my mind, my fist went through her head as she spoke.
lmfao
Old 03-11-2006, 11:55 AM
BriGuyMax
Turbo Whore

I get a lot more looks, winks and smiles from chicks when I'm in my Z versus my 06 Frontier pickem up truck.
Old 03-11-2006, 12:01 PM
ObiRedKenobi

Girls usually tell me its a "cute" car. But I can't say its my car that got me a date.
Old 03-11-2006, 12:06 PM
zpak

Originally Posted by rolling
yea mabey but you cant SEE "self confidence" sitting in a car
This is true. However, it might also depend on who you ask. Is it "self confidence" if you see a guy kind of quietly surveying his surroundings, scanning for chicks, and then when he sees one, he kind of just gives a little head nod/chin thrust and a then a little crooked smile?

Or is that just slimy? Either way, it's SOME kind of attitude.

Anyway, yes, women/people can only (seemingly) tell financial power based on external cues (i.e. cars). But beware of Mr. I-Drive-A-BMW-But-Still-Live-With-My-Parents.
Old 03-11-2006, 12:09 PM
zpak

Originally Posted by davidf
There is a difference in driving around in a bone stock Z and a fully modded Z, a bone stock does not draw near the attention a fully modded does.
In my experience, this is true for guys. Guys will notice the mods and then "oooo" and "ahhh". Some girls can't even tell stock Z from a modded one from a Porsche or a Kia (ok, maybe the ones on this forum can, but that's why they're here).
Old 03-11-2006, 12:14 PM
zpak

Originally Posted by iilljlllii
i live in palos verdes, and it's like an auto show here.
SLRs (one black and one silver), murcielagos (all different colors), carrera gt(silver), all kinds of ferraris from a F430 to an enzo, Brabus SL, CL, CLS, even a bugatti veyron!
BUT i still think my 350Z looks beauuuuuuuuuuuuuutiful.
If you're talking about whom I think you are, yes, he owns a Carrera GT, SLR, and a Veyron (not to mention a whole bunch of other ones).

Regardless, cruising around PV, it IS like an auto show. Or a horse show (depending on where you are).

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 350z = chick magnet?