Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

What's the best compliment you have gotten?

Old 04-04-2006, 06:48 PM
kourosH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i dont have az yet either..but getting one in 2-3 months hopefully. but my friend does have a new Red SLK 350 Benz...real nice. i always ride around in it with him..and yea..two stories: my friend went to the benz dealership and was getting his car washed..he was sitting in the lobby and this worker guy comes up to him and says "sorry, this is only for the owners" then my friend looks at him and says "i am the owner" hahahaha it was so funny..the guy didnt say anything and left in shame HAHAHA..2nd story..me and my friends were going to coldstone (good ice cream place) one night and while walking from the car to the store..some gurls and this guy walk out from there and didnt see us leaving the car..then one of them yells out "WOAH..is that an SLR?" hahaha it was pretty funny we were just cracking up..anyhoo :]
Old 04-04-2006, 07:02 PM
Jyoder7

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kourosH
i dont have az yet either..but getting one in 2-3 months hopefully. but my friend does have a new Red SLK 350 Benz...real nice. i always ride around in it with him..and yea..two stories: my friend went to the benz dealership and was getting his car washed..he was sitting in the lobby and this worker guy comes up to him and says "sorry, this is only for the owners" then my friend looks at him and says "i am the owner" hahahaha it was so funny..the guy didnt say anything and left in shame HAHAHA..2nd story..me and my friends were going to coldstone (good ice cream place) one night and while walking from the car to the store..some gurls and this guy walk out from there and didnt see us leaving the car..then one of them yells out "WOAH..is that an SLR?" hahaha it was pretty funny we were just cracking up..anyhoo :]
One time some girl thought my 03 Accord 2dr was a Mercedes
Old 04-04-2006, 07:20 PM
VN_350z
Banned

I quote from my ex "Your johnson is huge"
Old 04-04-2006, 07:43 PM
NightRida

Originally Posted by MeetJoeAsian
what's the universal money sign? is that when you rub your thumb with your middle and index fingers?
I suppose so, it sure as hell can't be your middle finger?

Peace!
Old 04-04-2006, 07:57 PM
str8cwestin

i got the z when it first came out...n when i was driving it this guy was drving next to me looking at my car and he goes daaaammnnnnnnn....but wasnt payin attention...then runs into a tahoe and totals his front end....it was very flattering but at the same time i felt really bad lol
Old 04-04-2006, 08:30 PM
PCA350z

Originally Posted by IF350Z
haha, i was driving to my gf's and I pass this HS everyday (Redondo Union), it's on a busy street (PCH). So one time they had a game or something, but there were some cheerleaders waiting to cross at the crosswalk from the mcdonalds across the street. As I passed them and I heard a girl shout, "I LOVE YOUR CAR!!!!"

How do you know she was talking about your car?
Old 04-04-2006, 08:59 PM
Z YA too

I was driving one day and a integra was right next to me and he start honking. I thought he wanna race but i put it into third and gunned it. He later chased up and honked again, but this time i notice that he wanna take a picture of my car and not to race. HAHA. So I drove at a steady speed so that he could take the picture.
Old 04-04-2006, 09:04 PM
AUtigers350z

i'm gonna have to say spring break in panama city. it seemed like every 5th car i passed on the strip would either be a hot girl hanging out of a car yellin "your car is hott!" or a dude sayin "nice car man". not to mention this black NSX that i raced told me nice car

face it, Z's are just sexy. period.
Old 04-04-2006, 09:07 PM
Kabs

i dont know if anyone posted this... but i was driving back from class through campus... and this azn kid was walkin and lookin at my car while i was at the light... and tripped and fell.... poor kid =)

Thats got to be the greatest complement...all i did was was the car =P
Old 04-04-2006, 09:07 PM
sp1derm00

The best compliment I've ever gotten was going to my car after watching a movie at the mall, this ~5 year old kid points at my car and says, "that ones my favorite!"

Haha... put a smile on my face. Other than that, its pretty rare that you get complimented for your car in Socal...particularly around Arcadia/San Marino (where I live) and USC (where i go to school)...
Old 04-04-2006, 11:37 PM
tyandrews

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i love these stories, good idea on the topic, and like he said, keep em commin.
Old 04-05-2006, 12:07 AM
Vick781

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

^ yea what he said lol
Old 04-05-2006, 02:23 AM
Azn_Empurio

i was picking up my girlfriend at school
everyone was literally staring at my car while i was inside
these 2 girls went beside my car and one of them was like jumping up and down crazily screaming "OH MY GOD" and her friend had to hold her back
LOL so scary but such a compliment
and yea i also get the good old "damn is that a porsche?" comment every few days, lol
Old 04-05-2006, 02:29 AM
imseksy

i was at a starbucks with my lady one day... and i parked right in front of the door. and we were in line to order and this old guy, probably in his 60's was in front of us. he looked back and said "hey is that your blue 350z out there?" im like yes it is. he was like "that is a very beautiful car, i used to own the old 240z and i loved it so much, but the 350z is just a beautiful car" im like thank you and i gave him a big smile. right before he left he said "dont get any scratches on that car and happy driving!" really cool guy. i thought guys his age would be looking toward mercedes and such, but it was good knowing he still has respect for cars that have history behind it
Old 04-05-2006, 04:37 AM
Vamos_Rafael

i had a guy in a brand new porsche carrera S check out my car when i was going shopping... my friend was in the car chilling as i was grabbing something frmo the store real quick and he was like that porsche guy and his son just came over and checked out the car ... i was like woah son calm down...
Old 04-05-2006, 08:36 AM
Z_rican

I parked my Silver Z on the side of the road in front of my Cuzins house. A buddy of his which is an attorney said nice Z. After that 6 of my cuzing buddy all came out and sat in the car, opened the hood. It was great! I was like that's right. Very cool.
Old 04-05-2006, 09:37 AM
Combat350z
Banned

Me and my boy were in myrtle this wkend and cruising up the strip and these to hot chics started dancing for us as we creeped up the street and then gave us their numbers.

That sunday morning on the way back these chics in a suburban drove with a while all flirty and ****.
Old 04-05-2006, 09:47 AM
deviantZ

Originally Posted by imseksy
i was at a starbucks with my lady one day... and i parked right in front of the door. and we were in line to order and this old guy, probably in his 60's was in front of us. he looked back and said "hey is that your blue 350z out there?" im like yes it is. he was like "that is a very beautiful car, i used to own the old 240z and i loved it so much, but the 350z is just a beautiful car" im like thank you and i gave him a big smile. right before he left he said "dont get any scratches on that car and happy driving!" really cool guy. i thought guys his age would be looking toward mercedes and such, but it was good knowing he still has respect for cars that have history behind it
For such a late model car, yeah, you're probably right, but remember that "guys his age" (and older) are the ones that invented hotrodding in the first place.
Old 04-05-2006, 10:14 AM
k2we

Several weeks after I got the car, I was stopped at a red light. A blond in an Audi TT pulled up next to me and said the "Z" looked like a TT but on steroids! She smiled.. Only problem though.. I was old enough to be her father!!!

Steve (k2we) Dobbs Ferry, & Saratoga Springs, NY 41,543 miles since Sept 17,2002

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What's the best compliment you have gotten?