Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Z1 Auto in NY

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2015, 09:47 AM
EVO8Z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 07nismo350gt
Wow ubfortunately im another victim of this z1auto in new york. I purchased a nismo exhaust ($1,420) which he said would have to be purchased from japan and would take 6-8 weeks. So i waited patiently. After not receiving anything from him i wrote him and he told me he had a "rupture disk which was causing extreme amount of sciatica" so again i waited patiently as i am kind hearted an know things do happen. But unfortunaly now my credit card company said i waited too long to report this and cant do anything to help my case. Now i get no responds from z1... Number was change... No nothing anymore. its my hard earned money that this guy has stolen from me. I know its not as much as some of you guys have lost. If anyone could help i would be grateful. I would also be willing to post all his emails he's sent me with his lies if any of you guys would like to see. I just joined this website to be able to write to you guys and get this settled. Thank you for your time. -oscar
Sorry to hear this bro. I believe his numbers and addresses have been posted a few times in this thread so you can get his info. If your credit card and bank can't help then I suggest contacting a lawyer in the Suffolk County region of Long Island New York. Good Luck man it will be a long process.

I'm surprised he is still getting away with this. What goes around comes around right?
Old 02-25-2015, 09:53 AM
stogey420time
Club Moderator
the Hot Spot

Received 78 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by PerfZ
Dayum, this guy is approaching Bernie Madoff status.
Old 02-25-2015, 10:20 AM
Highway Riding

Received 95 Likes on 80 Posts

Pyramid scheme for sure.
Old 02-25-2015, 04:26 PM
saywat?

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

this is one guy I actually wish death upon. and damn 2015 and still get some dumb fks still getting scammed by this guy. how are people reaching his site so easily when theres tons of other online stores that sell the same ****?
Old 02-26-2015, 08:36 AM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by saywat?
this is one guy I actually wish death upon. and damn 2015 and still get some dumb fks still getting scammed by this guy. how are people reaching his site so easily when theres tons of other online stores that sell the same ****?
Because people are lazy and don't do any research before parting with their hard earned money. smh
Old 02-26-2015, 11:26 AM
StuLax18
General & Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 3,339 Likes on 2,379 Posts

I don't find it uncommon to buy online without researching a company. The real question is why is this company allowed to still be in existence. Usually the only time people go searching for a company is after they have issues to see if it's common or not. It's also possible that people had bought from them in the past (I know I had without issue) and went back to them because it went well and didn't know about the changes.
Old 02-26-2015, 11:45 AM
e30cabrio
350Z-holic

Received 2,578 Likes on 2,037 Posts

Originally Posted by StuLax18
I don't find it uncommon to buy online without researching a company. The real question is why is this company allowed to still be in existence. Usually the only time people go searching for a company is after they have issues to see if it's common or not. It's also possible that people had bought from them in the past (I know I had without issue) and went back to them because it went well and didn't know about the changes.
This plus the other Z1 is still fine & Americans suck at geography.

I had no issues with Adam.
Old 02-26-2015, 04:57 PM
stogey420time
Club Moderator
the Hot Spot

Before buying, I read all the good, bad and ugly reviews... plus, his pricing is/was higher than some of the others but I chose to buy from Adam is because his word of wisdom here. But after 2 and a half months of waiting, I pulled the plug and he refunded me instantly. Had I waited past the 90 day period, it would've been different because AMEX said after 90 days, they can not and will not do anything for me... I'll be begging for Adams mercy then.
Old 03-25-2015, 12:10 AM
Gobsmack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For those that PM me, i have just emailed you the office in charge of my case so please get in touch with him.
Old 04-03-2015, 07:23 PM
07nismo350gt

Update: well after harrasing him atleast every week he finally just sent me an email with a mentioning he just sent me a payment for the full amount of my refund. Hoping its true. Ill keep u guys updated.
Old 04-10-2015, 05:14 PM
07nismo350gt

So what do you know he actually refunded me via moneygram. Originally mentioned to me back in feb he would refund me when i told him i wasnt going to wait any more and would fine a claim on him. He then failed to send it end of last month as he said he would. But quickly did say he would send me an email at the end of the week (last week) with a tracking number showing when i would receive my money. Come monday the money was here as promised.

Wouldnt say im happy but im satisfied i finally got my money back. And im surprised as many of you guys are that i did. I really hope you guys stay on his *** every week until he gets tired of you and finally refunds you all back.
Old 04-10-2015, 05:21 PM
saywat?

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

id hate to think that hes jus pyramid scheming people.
Old 04-10-2015, 07:26 PM
rustyschopshop

Received 373 Likes on 279 Posts

Glad to hear you finally got your refund. I am sure what ever business he was doing was pretty much ruined by the several people he screw here.
Old 04-12-2015, 03:35 AM
mr2azzkicker

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Gobsmack
For those that PM me, i have just emailed you the office in charge of my case so please get in touch with him.
Can you send me the info as well, please and thank you?

V/R,
Steven
maxwellmr2@yahoo.com
Old 04-14-2015, 05:14 AM
EVO8Z

Originally Posted by 07nismo350gt
So what do you know he actually refunded me via moneygram. Originally mentioned to me back in feb he would refund me when i told him i wasnt going to wait any more and would fine a claim on him. He then failed to send it end of last month as he said he would. But quickly did say he would send me an email at the end of the week (last week) with a tracking number showing when i would receive my money. Come monday the money was here as promised.

Wouldnt say im happy but im satisfied i finally got my money back. And im surprised as many of you guys are that i did. I really hope you guys stay on his *** every week until he gets tired of you and finally refunds you all back.
That's awesome you got your money back bro. I just hope mine is coming soon and maybe I'll start emailing him again. My lawyer is still trying to get in "contact" with him and now I feel like the lawyer is yanking my chain... This has been such a nightmare....

I just hope he's not selling stuff and then what ever money he gets he refunds who he could at the time instead of buying the parts/accessories that people are ordering for you know.
Old 04-14-2015, 01:32 PM
mr2azzkicker

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

^^^ my lawyer managed to get a hold of him but it seems to be more of the same, nothing but excuses and delays. I will soon file a law suit in NY, I hope to recover my money but if not I want to really put pressure on him via the court system. Ideally they would shut him down but that is probably just a pipe dream.
Old 04-14-2015, 02:44 PM
oldschool350z

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

How is he still able to legally operate?

I suggest everyone files a complaint to BBB. If enough happen they will investigate or put local legal pressure. He sounds like a pure scammer.
Old 04-14-2015, 03:38 PM
travlee
Master

Received 9,047 Likes on 6,513 Posts

the question should be... why are people still buying from him

answer, they don't do their homework
Old 04-14-2015, 05:38 PM
stogey420time
Club Moderator
the Hot Spot

His website is very enticing. And for those who don't know who he is and/or those true enthusiast seeking for hard to find jdm parts will take the bait because of his website. Combined with his perfect communication skill via email, give buyers no reason to suspect until after 3+ months of empty promise. This is when the "review" research begin and the nightmare starts.

Members from this forum plus many others make up a fraction of the marketshare world wide. IMO -- to stop the bleeding, take down his website... this will stop any potential leads from falling into the sandpits. People around the world shops daily and his website is very attractive with all the parts listed on there. Go see yourself if you haven't been.

GL to all who are affected by this.
Old 04-15-2015, 05:11 AM
EVO8Z

Originally Posted by mr2azzkicker
^^^ my lawyer managed to get a hold of him but it seems to be more of the same, nothing but excuses and delays. I will soon file a law suit in NY, I hope to recover my money but if not I want to really put pressure on him via the court system. Ideally they would shut him down but that is probably just a pipe dream.
Really? My lawyer is saying that the addresses I had provided him don't seem to be any useful. Which address did your lawyer use if I might ask.

Quick Reply: Z1 Auto in NY