2003-2009 Nissan 350Z
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Z1 Auto in NY

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2015, 04:15 PM
cockpit66

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That wrong not to be able to denounce from here. Fortunately justice in the USA is more serious than in Spain
Old 09-29-2015, 04:21 PM
e30cabrio
350Z-holic

Received 2,578 Likes on 2,037 Posts

Originally Posted by travlee
looks like another date set for 11/17

Anyone know what kind of time he is looking at getting?
Old 10-07-2015, 06:14 AM
mr2azzkicker

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

I see Adam's website has been taken down and his emails are bouncing back too. Progress perhaps?

I hope all is well.

Cheers,
Steven
Old 10-15-2015, 11:23 AM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by e30cabrio
Anyone know what kind of time he is looking at getting?
Probably probation and restitution. Good luck with that last part. There is very little justice in the justice system when it comes to these kind of scams.
Old 10-19-2015, 01:16 PM
350Z, Esq.

If you are a victim, I urge you to contact the ADA handling the case. Her name is Jessica Lightstone, and her direct number with the Suffolk County DA's office is 631-853-4148. She recently took over handling of the file, and is getting up to speed with the detective on the case.

I am an attorney/victim. It is better if we have on united voice in all this. Please feel free to contact me privately.
Old 10-20-2015, 05:12 AM
EVO8Z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 350Z, Esq.
If you are a victim, I urge you to contact the ADA handling the case. Her name is Jessica Lightstone, and her direct number with the Suffolk County DA's office is 631-853-4148. She recently took over handling of the file, and is getting up to speed with the detective on the case.

I am an attorney/victim. It is better if we have on united voice in all this. Please feel free to contact me privately.
Will we be able to get our money back or any of it back? I already filed an affidavit with detective Ripp and I gave him the hundreds of emails between me and Adam.
Old 10-20-2015, 10:22 AM
350Z, Esq.

I cannot tell you whether or not we will get our money back. Based on my experience with these types of matters, given the fact that he is "first time offender", I believe any plea deal offered will be for probation/deferred adjudication plus restitution, and probably other conditions. I doubt he will do any prison time. I know the DA will need our bank records showing the transactions, or some other proof of transaction. Unfortunately, this matter is very personal to us, but the DA probably has 100+ files that she is trying to move to resolution. I hope that some modicum of justice can be extracted from this mess, but my experience is that no one will get the justice they deserve.

It is important for all victims to stay in regular--not constant--contact with the DA and Detective Ripp. Squeeky wheels get greased first, so to speak. Again, if you would like my contact information, please PM me.

-Robert
Old 10-20-2015, 12:21 PM
mr2azzkicker

I cannot tell you whether or not we will get our money back. Based on my experience with these types of matters, given the fact that he is "first time offender", I believe any plea deal offered will be for probation/deferred adjudication plus restitution, and probably other conditions. I doubt he will do any prison time. I know the DA will need our bank records showing the transactions, or some other proof of transaction. Unfortunately, this matter is very personal to us, but the DA probably has 100+ files that she is trying to move to resolution. I hope that some modicum of justice can be extracted from this mess, but my experience is that no one will get the justice they deserve.

It is important for all victims to stay in regular--not constant--contact with the DA and Detective Ripp. Squeeky wheels get greased first, so to speak. Again, if you would like my contact information, please PM me.

-Robert
Though I agree with your analysis, I just don't see how he is going to pay everyone back. I think he owes north of $70k to all his victims not to mention attorney fees. I don't know if he even has a job? So I am very suspect that any of us will ever receive a penny.

What is he going to do set up payments plans to everyone? Again, where is the money going to come from unless he pays us $5 a month for the rest of his life... No thank you.

If it comes to me and I get a say so, I will demand a lump payment of the $10k he owes me or he can do the jail time, a digital function, no middle ground.

Cheers,
Steven

Last edited by mr2azzkicker; 10-20-2015 at 12:22 PM.
Old 10-22-2015, 09:31 AM
350Z, Esq.

Given the amount of money involved, I believe jail time is a possibility if he is unable to make restitution. Adam, individually, does not possess any wealth, but he has family (parents/sibling) of means. If the DA ultimately offers an Escobarian "plata o plomo" deal (pay cash or go to prison), maybe the family will step up to the plate. Who knows? Ultimately, we are not the decision makers. State of New York, by and through the Suffolk County District Attorney is the decision maker. I agree with your assessment that he should pay us back or go to prison. I am owed a shade over $15,000.00. And, Steven, I believe you meant "binary" or "analog" function. Digital would have 10+ options

-Robert
Old 01-13-2016, 04:28 PM
mr2azzkicker

Given the amount of money involved, I believe jail time is a possibility if he is unable to make restitution. Adam, individually, does not possess any wealth, but he has family (parents/sibling) of means. If the DA ultimately offers an Escobarian "plata o plomo" deal (pay cash or go to prison), maybe the family will step up to the plate. Who knows? Ultimately, we are not the decision makers. State of New York, by and through the Suffolk County District Attorney is the decision maker. I agree with your assessment that he should pay us back or go to prison. I am owed a shade over $15,000.00. And, Steven, I believe you meant "binary" or "analog" function. Digital would have 10+ options

-Robert
Robert,

I just got off the phone with Det Ripp, we should talk. Please contact me:

steven.s.jones.mil@gmail.com

Thank you.

V/R,
Steven
Old 01-15-2016, 05:03 AM
EVO8Z

Originally Posted by mr2azzkicker
Robert,

Thank you.

V/R,
Steven
sounds like you got updates?...
Old 01-15-2016, 11:33 AM
mr2azzkicker

Originally Posted by EVO8Z
sounds like you got updates?...
Yes, Det. Ripp and I spoke for a while. But I also assume he called Robert as well.

I don't know what I am allowed to share publicly so I am waiting to hear back from the Det. before I make any updates.

But he did say not to call the ADA anymore, he requests everyone work through him.

You can read more here: http://www.rs25.com/forums/f110/210687-z1-performance-10.html?

I hope all is well.

Cheers,
Steven

Last edited by mr2azzkicker; 01-15-2016 at 11:36 AM.
Old 01-18-2016, 04:56 AM
EVO8Z

Yes, Det. Ripp and I spoke for a while. But I also assume he called Robert as well.

I don't know what I am allowed to share publicly so I am waiting to hear back from the Det. before I make any updates.

But he did say not to call the ADA anymore, he requests everyone work through him.

You can read more here: http://www.rs25.com/forums/f110/2106...mance-10.html?

I hope all is well.

Cheers,
Steven
OK, I will contact detective Ripp later today. I read the other thread you posted and I am one of those people that paid and didn't even receive one part.
Old 01-27-2016, 01:50 PM
350Z, Esq.

Robert,

Thank you.

V/R,
Steven
Steven, e mail sent.
Old 06-09-2016, 01:32 AM
Gobsmack

anyone get anything back or if there is any updates?

im still wait for Det Ripp to update me and someone he doesnt even reply.

still have not given up hope but glad i got the ball rolling for the downfall of mr bloom.
Old 06-13-2016, 08:19 AM
EVO8Z

Originally Posted by Gobsmack
anyone get anything back or if there is any updates?

im still wait for Det Ripp to update me and someone he doesnt even reply.

still have not given up hope but glad i got the ball rolling for the downfall of mr bloom.
I thought I was in the same boat as you that there wasn't anything going on. But I did receive and email from Detective Ripp last month. The case is still ongoing. He doesn't want anything to be posted on the forums at this moment. He would like to hear from first time customers that Adam has ripped off like the information posted in the other forum:

http://www.rs25.com/forums/f110/2106...rmance-10.html

post #91. I was one of those people, so he had contacted me recently. It's just one of those things that take forever to get done the right way.

Last edited by EVO8Z; 06-14-2016 at 05:08 AM.
Old 06-14-2016, 11:17 AM
mr2azzkicker

I spoke with Det Ripp last week. Can't say much but he is still working things.
Old 10-13-2016, 01:15 AM
Gobsmack

God things in the US takes so long.

Still have not heard anything from anyone Jessica or Kenneth.

Anyone got any updates of their money back? Is the idiot rotting in jail yet?
Old 10-17-2016, 05:10 AM
EVO8Z

Originally Posted by Gobsmack
God things in the US takes so long.

Still have not heard anything from anyone Jessica or Kenneth.

Anyone got any updates of their money back? Is the idiot rotting in jail yet?
Sorry but I haven't heard anything since my last post from detective Ripp.
Old 10-23-2016, 11:18 AM
i8acobra

Received 1,267 Likes on 1,015 Posts

Next court date... 11/3/2016

Quick Reply: Z1 Auto in NY