Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Z1 Auto in NY

Old 11-14-2011, 04:48 PM
saywat?

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by cgkp0925
please keep us posted OP.

one member's experience is an experience for all of us.
+1 i jus dont understand why these nut huggers jus dont understand this simple concept
Old 11-15-2011, 01:09 AM
gabe3d

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Anyone that browses the NA build section knows that I respect Adam and that I've purchased multiple times from him in the past. This is no exception when the time came (march this year) when I decided to buy a set of OMP seats for $1,500 a pair, which later turned into a much bigger purchase in the sum of $10,000 for a set of Recaros, Nardi wheel, Work bells hub, and Stoptech Trophy BBK. Unfortunately for me all of these items needed to be special ordered and paid up front. Given my experience and dealing with him I paid him without hesitations.

Came July I decided to cancel the BBK since they were taking longer than expected and use that money for another project, but I stayed put for the rest. To this day I have yet to see anything at my door and only until this past week did the refund complete for the BBK. I'd be lying if I didn't say it was painful and frustrating waiting for things to come, but never at one point did I question Adam's integrity. He has always promptly replied to all my emails or IMs and though the dates keeps getting pushed out further and further I was still positive.

I'm not hugging his nuts at all, but a lot of the bad things that have transpired are out of his control, mfg delay, supplier delay, shipping delay etc... At the end of the day it is my belief that he will not do me wrong and that when I receive my goods I will be happy I waited for them, but in the mean time my trust is in a good vendor that is happening to do business in bad financial times.
Old 12-01-2011, 02:56 PM
cockpit66

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

On November 21 made ​​a year (12 months) that I ordered. I am very tired. The claim to VISA is impossible given the time that has passed, Adam refuses to get a transfer of money.

Today I have sent the following mail,

Hi Adam,

Clearly, VISA is a dead end, or you make me a transfer or you send me parts worth 3400$.
There is another option, you steal my money.

Which option do you choose?

We'll see what answers, I sure he keeps putting off until two years.
Old 12-01-2011, 03:33 PM
PerfZ

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by gabe3d

I'm not hugging his nuts at all, but a lot of the bad things that have transpired are out of his control, mfg delay, supplier delay, shipping delay etc... At the end of the day it is my belief that he will not do me wrong and that when I receive my goods I will be happy I waited for them, but in the mean time my trust is in a good vendor that is happening to do business in bad financial times.
Originally Posted by cockpit66
On November 21 made ​​a year (12 months) that I ordered. I am very tired. The claim to VISA is impossible given the time that has passed, Adam refuses to get a transfer of money.

Hi Adam,

Clearly, VISA is a dead end, or you make me a transfer or you send me parts worth 3400$.

I simply fail to understand how anyone can defend a vendor who has stiffed someone for an entire year (and then say they are not nut hugging) There is absolutely zero excuse for the vendors lack of performance - none. Someones past experiences have absolutely nothing to do with the current situation, which cockpit has summed up in the most accurate way - his money was stolen. I hope the $3400 was worth it to his rep, which is now worth zero too, except to the nut huggers perhaps.
Old 12-01-2011, 03:38 PM
saywat?

^lol this is for them

Old 12-01-2011, 03:46 PM
Flo-ridaZ33

Received 73 Likes on 53 Posts

Someone who's never ordered anything from him has much to say about this situation as US "nuthuggers". I have about $40k in Z1auto and got everything minus the MCR wing and ING's kit which I had to cancel due to some issues I'm having with my supercharger aside from that... Yes I had to wait but I never got my money stolen.
Old 12-01-2011, 03:47 PM
TheWan

It's kind of sad that Z1 store is less reliable than Ebay stores... I know not to order anything from there...
Old 12-01-2011, 04:00 PM
cockpit66

Originally Posted by Flo-ridaZ33
Someone who's never ordered anything from him has much to say about this situation as US "nuthuggers". I have about $40k in Z1auto and got everything minus the MCR wing and ING's kit which I had to cancel due to some issues I'm having with my supercharger aside from that... Yes I had to wait but I never got my money stolen.

How long will it take to say "I have stolen"? Two years? Five years?
Work every day and save $ 3400 to buy parts for the Z itself takes time.
Old 12-01-2011, 04:08 PM
Ak48z

Burn it down... no excuse to not refund / cancel a legitimate order you cannot fill.

Either fill the order... or give the money back, seems pretty simple.
Old 12-01-2011, 04:15 PM
saywat?

How long will it take to say "I have stolen"? Two years? Five years?
Work every day and save $ 3400 to buy parts for the Z itself takes time.
seriously yea?! this seems to be the logic with the huggers.

ie, victims brother says: "david raped my sister."
nut hugger replies, "how do u kno?"
victims brother says "well i have pics, vids, and witnesses"
. nut hugger replies, "well i was with david last week and i didnt get raped nor did my sister and i kno he's a good person therefore he did not rape ur sister sorry"

Last edited by saywat?; 12-01-2011 at 04:16 PM.
Old 12-01-2011, 04:24 PM
cockpit66

Originally Posted by saywat?

. nut hugger replies, "well i was with david last week and i didnt get raped nor did my sister and i kno he's a good person therefore he did not rape ur sister sorry"

How much you get paid to do the dirty work? You get paid little.
Old 12-01-2011, 04:56 PM
gabe3d

Like I said, I won't make a judgement on z1auto until i see first hand how my transaction will go. I'm in a hole just as bad as cockpit while none of you other guys have dealt with z1 before. My past relationship with z1auto has been very good and anyone that does business will know that relationsihp is important. No doubt that this thread doesn't look good and that people change but I won't pass judgement just yet but there there is no doubt that my view has changed on z1 given the past few months.
Old 12-01-2011, 04:59 PM
gabe3d

Hi Adam,

Cockpit, I hope you get your refund like I did and that everything turns out well for you. Good luck.
Old 12-01-2011, 05:06 PM
stogey420time
Club Moderator
the Hot Spot

Received 78 Likes on 54 Posts

Hi Adam,

Two of my friends went through the same headache with VIP Status pt. 2 a highly respected vendor here.

I placed an order with Adam and waited one month past the promised date. Adam is very good with the communication process and sending my money back, however I didn't wait as long as you did and this may or may not play a factor in getting my money back so quickly

Anywho - due to my friends nightmare... I canceled my order, ordered from somewhere else and received it within a week.

Hope you get your money or parts soon and let it be the end of your wait and Z1's bad rep in this thread. GL
Old 12-01-2011, 05:24 PM
PerfZ

First of all, you don't have a clue as to whether I have ordered anything or not.
Second of all, YOUR past experiences (which, by the way, you seem to refuse to say when those occurred) have nothing to do with this thread - this thread is about someone who has waited over a year to date; as well, over this year period, there have been multiple threads in multiple forums with similar experiences. Somewhere along the line, this vendor changed, and not for the better. Your $40k prior to the last year is nothing but idle boasting about what you have spent on your car, not on the practices of the vendor in question since the OP had a problem
I'll finish by asking a direct question: when was your last successful transaction completed with this vendor? It's a simple question, let's hear a simple answer.
Old 12-01-2011, 05:26 PM
PerfZ

Originally Posted by gabe3d
Like I said, I won't make a judgement on z1auto until i see first hand how my transaction will go. I'm in a hole just as bad as cockpit while none of you other guys have dealt with z1 before. My past relationship with z1auto has been very good and anyone that does business will know that relationsihp is important. No doubt that this thread doesn't look good and that people change but I won't pass judgement just yet but there there is no doubt that my view has changed on z1 given the past few months.
Exactly.
Old 12-01-2011, 07:05 PM
TheWan

Originally Posted by saywat?

Old 12-01-2011, 07:08 PM
Flo-ridaZ33

Received 73 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by PerfZ
First of all, you don't have a clue as to whether I have ordered anything or not.
Second of all, YOUR past experiences (which, by the way, you seem to refuse to say when those occurred) have nothing to do with this thread - this thread is about someone who has waited over a year to date; as well, over this year period, there have been multiple threads in multiple forums with similar experiences. Somewhere along the line, this vendor changed, and not for the better. Your $40k prior to the last year is nothing but idle boasting about what you have spent on your car, not on the practices of the vendor in question since the OP had a problem
I'll finish by asking a direct question: when was your last successful transaction completed with this vendor? It's a simple question, let's hear a simple answer.
The last 2 years and I got a bunch of things from him this year. Spare me.
Old 12-02-2011, 02:49 AM
cockpit66

As Adam says there are problems to reverse the transaction I have sent the following,

Do not lay more agony. Make me a bank transfer or send a check. Send me only $ 2500, do not care, I want it to end I'm really tired

Is difficult to reject.

Last edited by cockpit66; 12-02-2011 at 02:57 AM.
Old 12-02-2011, 05:36 AM
PerfZ

The last 2 years and I got a bunch of things from him this year. Spare me.
Two years ago is a long time removed - the economy has tanked over that period of time and there have been at least several well-known vendors in that time whose service has gone from great to suck. And a bunch of things "this year" could mean 11 months ago. You sound like a lawyer...or a politician. Regardless, it has nothing to do with the OP's situation.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Z1 Auto in NY