Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Experience with Agency Power/Enjuku

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2015, 07:50 AM
93viperrt10

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Experience with Agency Power/Enjuku

I was buying parts for a SS brake line swap out . I know there are several lines being offered that change the configuration but I decided I wanted to replace mine with exact replacement Brembo setup. The only one offering this was Agency Power (AP). I contacted Enjuku who placed the order for me at a great price. When I got the delivery, the front brakes did not have the intermediate blocks but were similar to the other lines being offered . I called AP, and within minutes, new lines were on there way with priority ship.

I really felt they handled it amazingly well, and will continue to endorse them. Enjuku also was great to work with.

So if you want the identical SS line that is on your brembo brake setup, I suggest you us AP and Enjuku. Not the cheapest but top quality product and great to work with.
Old 04-15-2015, 08:40 PM
m e l l o w

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the heads up on that one, Good to know they did you right.
Not to bash Enjuku Racing or anything, but I had a extremely difficult time getting them to Uphold their price matching policy. After multiple calls at several different times of the day - on different days, Emails, and voice mails left to Enjuku.... I never did hear a peep from them. Needless to say; I never had the part price matched nor did I end up purchasing it from them.
Old 04-16-2015, 04:34 AM
clubhopper

Received 30 Likes on 18 Posts

FYI. Z1motorsport has an OEM like fit Premium lines with the brass blocks at half the cost of AP.