Master

Received 9,046 Likes on 6,512 Posts

would be best to sell it outright... just my 2 cents
Old 06-14-2016, 05:57 PM
kron1024

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by travlee
would be best to sell it outright... just my 2 cents
Yea doubt anyone would buy it cause they would have to wait on the title cause I'd have to pay what they don't pay for the car off. I thought about that too lol. Here is how it sits now not in bad shape other then what I mentioned.
Old 06-14-2016, 05:59 PM
JurZ

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow it's people like you that give college students such a bad impression.
1) You are getting 5k in the fall. Im assuming thats your financial aid money FOR SCHOOL and you're going to use it to buy a car.........idiot
2) You owe 13k on an 08 350z with 90k miles thats in poor condition. Its current value probably isn't even 13k.....idiot
3) You hardly make any money and you're contemplating on buying a new car????? Majority of people with full time jobs who make 3-4x as much as you don't do that.....idiot
4) From every response you've made, my final conclusion is you're a dumbass. So I'll assume you are not in a brag-worthy major. Therefore you being in college isn't worth a damn thing.

So my final conclusion is you'll soon be yet another person thats a drain on society. Congrats on being you!
Old 06-14-2016, 06:02 PM
travlee
Master

man we all make bad decisions at one point in our lives, you don't know his circumstances or what was going on in his life at the time
Old 06-14-2016, 06:07 PM
kron1024

Originally Posted by JurZ
Wow it's people like you that give college students such a bad impression.
1) You are getting 5k in the fall. Im assuming thats your financial aid money FOR SCHOOL and you're going to use it to buy a car.........idiot
2) You owe 13k on an 08 350z with 90k miles thats in poor condition. Its current value probably isn't even 13k.....idiot
3) You hardly make any money and you're contemplating on buying a new car????? Majority of people with full time jobs who make 3-4x as much as you don't do that.....idiot
4) From every response you've made, my final conclusion is you're a dumbass. So I'll assume you are not in a brag-worthy major. Therefore you being in college isn't worth a damn thing.

So my final conclusion is you'll soon be yet another person thats a drain on society. Congrats on being you!
Umm yet another *** dip ****. Yea it's my financial aid money that I don't need cause my college is paid for by the navy. Last time I got it I just gave it back so using it one time isn't going to hurt a damn thing and my job is considered full time I work at a dish plant on their weekend shift 12 hours so why isn't it a full time job I'll wait... And of course the value of the car isn't 13k it wouldn't be 13k in good condition.... And u have assumed wrong again as far as my major I have a 4.0 gpa as of the past year and a half of going to college and majoring in accounting so I've weighed out all damn options and this is a good as it gets once again if I trade in the car pay 10 grand out of my pocket the negative equity will be gone and the only brand new car I mentioned was the civic which are 16k... And the others I was going for a older model... People on here think they know everything except a few. Ik the risk in what I'm doing I'm not dumb and just doing **** for the hell of it.
The following users liked this post:
travlee (06-14-2016)
Old 06-14-2016, 06:09 PM
kron1024

man we all make bad decisions at one point in our lives, you don't know his circumstances or what was going on in his life at the time
Thanks man and for the other guy when I bought the car it only had lik 35k miles it went up going from va to sc on leave and driving almost an hour away to school.
Old 06-14-2016, 06:13 PM
turboed350z

Received 277 Likes on 215 Posts

My best advice to you, speak to a finacial advisor and learn what being able to "afford" something means. So this situation does not repeat itself.
Old 06-14-2016, 06:16 PM
kron1024

Originally Posted by turboed350z
My best advice to you, speak to a finacial advisor and learn what being able to "afford" something means. So this situation does not repeat itself.
Haha I'll take that advice but no hard feelings on what we went back n forth about earlier. Sometimes harsh criticism is needed I guess
Old 06-14-2016, 06:22 PM
turboed350z

Originally Posted by kron1024
Haha I'll take that advice but no hard feelings on what we went back n forth about earlier. Sometimes harsh criticism is needed I guess
No worries bro. I just call it like i see it. Sounds harsh but stepping in a new car isnt exactly the smartest choice right now either.
Old 06-14-2016, 06:28 PM
travlee
Master

and to think, usually i am the dick... wtf is wrong with me, maybe i am wore out from washing car, or the beer..... or both
The following users liked this post:
bboypuertoroc (06-17-2016)
Old 06-14-2016, 06:32 PM
turboed350z

and to think, usually i am the dick... wtf is wrong with me, maybe i am wore out from washing car, or the beer..... or both
Small dick, small dick attitude. Duh dude
Old 06-14-2016, 06:33 PM
travlee
Master

don't make fun of my grub worm wearing a turtle neck
Old 06-14-2016, 06:34 PM
turboed350z

don't make fun of my grub worm wearing a turtle neck
It sucks cause youre in texas so you can use the "its cold" excuse...
Old 06-14-2016, 06:39 PM
travlee
Master

i know right... no excuses here
Old 06-14-2016, 08:07 PM
CK_32

Received 366 Likes on 315 Posts

So we have another guy... Who is in too deep on a Z... And can't afford to get out and wants to buy an evo or si..... Not just another car he can afford but the highest of trims of 2 specific expensive cars..

Which of whom is a college student who is scalping both his GI bill AND financial aid money to buy another car with when that money is supposed to be for his schooling.

Who is coming into a Z, forum to explain how his used and abused Z is junk because he has been driving it around when it's half broken and can't afford to fix it....

Separate issues, I wouldn't care, but you seem to have every selfish, unmotivated and easy way out angle covered. But I think I better leave before I go all travlee on OP....

And I know trav, wtf is wrong with you? We haven't had to pull out the spray bottle or flick your nose on you for a good while now..

Someone must have stocked up on his happy juice

Last edited by CK_32; 06-15-2016 at 06:54 AM.
Old 06-14-2016, 09:32 PM
MicVelo
350Z/370Z Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 3,255 Likes on 2,316 Posts

OP, THANK YOU FOR SERVING OUR COUNTRY.

The rest of these people calling you names and calling you out are just riding on the freedom you and your brothers and sisters afford us. And being ungrateful for doing so, so they can keyboard jockey and cast aspersions on somebody they don't know.

Ignore 'em.

You're doing it right.... you served, now the armed forces is putting you through school. Right on.

Do what's right for you and yours, never mind what others have to say.

There is NOTHING wrong with aspiring to an Evo and instead getting a Civic. They're nice cars, they serve their purpose well, and if that's what you can afford, hey. NOTHING wrong with that. IMO, it's better to have a nice newer reliable car than to own a 10 year old rust beater despite it carrying a fancy name like 3-5-0-Z. I love all Z's - I think that's pretty obvious - but c'mon people, it's just a car like anything else.

Last edited by MicVelo; 06-14-2016 at 09:37 PM.
Old 06-15-2016, 05:04 AM
RichV

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Whew... I love this forum but members can get really tough on other members for seemingly legitimate mistakes. Now the OP is trying to correct what has happened in his younger, more immature, years and he still gets stomped on.
What makes it worse is he served our country in the Navy! I know I could never serve in the military, so I think that gives him the right to come out of service, get education paid for and buy whatever car he wants. Its his decision.

I love EVOs and and STis. If I wanted to spend the money on one I would love to have one and I probably will eventually. Right now, i need to put back more money for my family before my toys change.

OP, thanks for your service, good luck on whatever car decision you make, and enjoy your younger years! Im about 40 and responsibilities pile up the older you get.
Old 06-15-2016, 05:14 AM
Syner

Received 829 Likes on 646 Posts

Originally Posted by kron1024
I would have to get it on a lift or jack it. It's I the yard right now been sitting for like two weeks I got the strut welded back on for trade in purposes so they won't notice how messed up it is but if I can I'll try n jack it up when I take it to my uncles n take pictures of the original holes from where it came off
So you're trying to hide it so it becomes an issue for someone else?

Get fu˘ked. You deserve getting hosed on the G, and I hope karma screws you with your next car too.

Last edited by Syner; 06-15-2016 at 05:17 AM.
Old 06-15-2016, 05:16 AM
RichV

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Syner
So you're trying to hide it so it becomes an issue for someone else?

Get fu˘ked. You deserve getting hosed on the G, and I hope karma screws you with your next car too.
That is one thing I wanted to mention. I wouldn't cover up damage you are aware of. Either disclose the damage to the dealer (they may find it anyway when looking it over for a trade) or get it fixed.

Thats really the only fair thing to do, especially for the next owner.
Old 06-15-2016, 05:24 AM
Syner

Received 829 Likes on 646 Posts

Originally Posted by MicVelo
OP, THANK YOU FOR SERVING OUR COUNTRY.

The rest of these people calling you names and calling you out are just riding on the freedom you and your brothers and sisters afford us. And being ungrateful for doing so, so they can keyboard jockey and cast aspersions on somebody they don't know.

Ignore 'em.

You're doing it right.... you served, now the armed forces is putting you through school. Right on.

Do what's right for you and yours, never mind what others have to say.

There is NOTHING wrong with aspiring to an Evo and instead getting a Civic. They're nice cars, they serve their purpose well, and if that's what you can afford, hey. NOTHING wrong with that. IMO, it's better to have a nice newer reliable car than to own a 10 year old rust beater despite it carrying a fancy name like 3-5-0-Z. I love all Z's - I think that's pretty obvious - but c'mon people, it's just a car like anything else.
You can serve your country and still be a piece of sh*t.

Trying to pass a car with known damage onto an unwitting/unknowing person is a trashy thing to do (especially after making an active attempt to hide the damage).

In the mean time, I'll continue calling this spade a self-absorbed, entitled, donkey-fu˘king, son of a *****.

Last edited by Syner; 06-15-2016 at 05:26 AM.

Quick Reply: Beginning to hate my 350z