Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

fair price to sell a 700 hp twin turbo 350z?

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2016, 07:11 AM
CK_32

Received 366 Likes on 315 Posts

Originally Posted by WYZIWYG
Is that Lambo even registered to Tyga?

http://www.tmz.com/2013/03/16/tyga-l...ded-cops-lapd/

Prolly not, if anything Kaylie is on that lease lol

Or his label. Most "ballin" performer's don't own sh**. Their labels just lease them for them for the "look".

And the ones that do go wild n out. Usually end up going MC Hammer wid it.
Old 04-15-2020, 11:50 PM
*Dori star*

Received 17 Likes on 5 Posts
Default So what happend

just spend a full hour on the Can Reading this whole thread.... again... still remember when i first came across it some years ago... STILL makes me laugh so hard!!!

Anyone get offed by Justin? Or did he buy Amazon?

Old 04-16-2020, 04:26 PM
Bmsluite

Received 34 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by Justin100
so basically i prefer to sell it as one entire car because me having to take everything apart is exhausting not to mention if i decide to sell my built longblock i have to purchase another motor to put inside my car......very time consuming to take everything apart.....
Just stop, we know there is no car.

Anyone who built anything has 5,000 pictures of the built. My girlfriend who only helped do some of the work on my girl has pictures of the build and she shows them to everyone. Anyone who builds an engine is basically shoving those pictures in people's faces showing off their work.

Real question is why you are still talking. Must be bored and like the attention. Go make a friend
Old 04-19-2020, 06:19 AM
Bak3rme

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by Bmsluite
Just stop, we know there is no car.

Anyone who built anything has 5,000 pictures of the built. My girlfriend who only helped do some of the work on my girl has pictures of the build and she shows them to everyone. Anyone who builds an engine is basically shoving those pictures in people's faces showing off their work.

Real question is why you are still talking. Must be bored and like the attention. Go make a friend
Pretty old thread. it was just updated by user above you. It was my first time reading it this morning, I read the first few pages, skimmed the rest. OP was mental and was hurt he was being exposed.
Old 04-19-2020, 07:04 AM
Bmsluite

Received 34 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by Bak3rme
Pretty old thread. it was just updated by user above you. It was my first time reading it this morning, I read the first few pages, skimmed the rest. OP was mental and was hurt he was being exposed.
Ahh, well at least I called it right then. Some things people do on the internet just make no sense to me
Old 04-19-2020, 06:58 PM
g0lfball3R

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Xzero
I don't mean to be rude but your story is a little strange...

If I could afford a new lambo or GTR, I wouldn't be worried about the difference of a few thousand on the sale of my car.

I also wouldn't be waiting to sell a car that is going to be about 1/30 of the cost of the Lambo, I would just purchase the lambo. Why worry about a thousand or 2 difference from your 350z sale if you have 1/4 million cash or credit to drop on the Lambo?

From the information given, my thoughts are that your 350z wasn't built properly and you are aware of this so you're trying to sell before the loss is too great. You will end up with the money to buy your next project and whoever buys your 350z will most likely end up with a headache inducing money pit.
insurance alone is nuts on the Gallardo that I did short term rental on, much less a later Hurracan. Prob needs extra cash for that lol.
Still not gonna happen with a 10+yr old Z typically worth sub-10k, Nobody cares how much cash you dumped (as non essential maintenance). Especially appraisers.