Notices
2009+ 370Z General discussion and news for the Z34 (2009+) Nissan 370z with the new 3.7-liter V6

when is the 380Z coming?

Old 03-18-2011, 01:05 PM
ajcool2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its coming in 2 years.

/thread
Old 03-18-2011, 01:07 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BigPurp
I just signed up here to revive this thread and let all you delusional ricers know that the 370 does in fact look better than the 350. I'm not even going to call you idiots jealous, because obviously you are fine with your plain ugly looking 50. And I would take the newer model's exterior, including catfish headlights, over the old one any day. It's cute that you guys think the 350 looks better, keep telling yourself that. Every time I pull my 70 to my friends 50 he can't stop staring at my car and I can't even look at his. Seriously if you guys want to talk crap about lights, the 50 has an even uglier ****. I just hate kids like you guys who think you are cool because you have an old Z worth 10 grand.
Name:  orlyflag.gif
Views: 246
Size:  21.7 KB

I have a 370Z and even I think you're a f!cktard troll about half my age who doesn't really own a 370Z. Hating on the Z33 cuz you have a Z34 (and vice versa) is fawking stupid and gay.
Old 03-18-2011, 01:53 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

I just signed up here to revive this thread and let all you delusional ricers know that the 370 does in fact look better than the 350. I'm not even going to call you idiots jealous, because obviously you are fine with your plain ugly looking 50. And I would take the newer model's exterior, including catfish headlights, over the old one any day. It's cute that you guys think the 350 looks better, keep telling yourself that. Every time I pull my 70 to my friends 50 he can't stop staring at my car and I can't even look at his. Seriously if you guys want to talk crap about lights, the 50 has an even uglier ****. I just hate kids like you guys who think you are cool because you have an old Z worth 10 grand.
this troll think that by saying kids he will have some "older guy cred"...

LOL... epic troll posts fails

Name:  Troll_fail.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  55.1 KB
Old 03-18-2011, 03:26 PM
BigPurp

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0

I have a 370Z and even I think you're a f!cktard troll about half my age who doesn't really own a 370Z. Hating on the Z33 cuz you have a Z34 (and vice versa) is fawking stupid and gay.

Hmmm...so everyone in this thread calling the 370 an ugly catfish are not trolls, but because I say an opinion that is the opposite, I am? Right...F*cking stupid kids, yeah there is no way I am half your age. I actually think YOU don't own 370, but if you do.. you are a pathetic disgrace to all Z owners. I am not an unsuccessful troll, I am stating an opinion that is shared by most people who aren't stuck with an old model Z. Too be honest, I am not even hating anywhere near as much as the scrubs on this thread. Just don't get it twisted guys, I understand that your pissed you can't afford a 70, but it doesn't look uglier whatsoever. All you guys just sound like jealous tards.

And learn the f*cking definition of a troll. You guys are abusing it worse than charlie sheen. YOU GUYS ARE THE TROLLS FOR POSTING BOGUS NONSENSE SAYING YOUR CAR LOOKS BETTER.......DELUSIONAL!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-18-2011, 03:41 PM
BigPurp

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
this troll think that by saying kids he will have some "older guy cred"...

LOL... epic troll posts fails

Because my whole point was to state that being older makes you better? Learn to read, for someone with 13,000 posts it seems....well it actually makes sense. You obviously don't get out...at all. I could be any age. You dumb scrubs are still acting like kids either way. YOU FAIL, not me, now go drive your car instead of sitting your fat **** on a forum all day every day.
Old 03-18-2011, 03:53 PM
DavesZ#3
350Z-holic

Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

I can't believe you're wasting time arguing the most subjective thing about any car - "it looks good". Of course owners think their cars look good, otherwise why would they buy them in the first place? Take your trolling "****" away.
Old 03-18-2011, 10:03 PM
Dragonbreath

Because my whole point was to state that being older makes you better? Learn to read, for someone with 13,000 posts it seems....well it actually makes sense. You obviously don't get out...at all. I could be any age. You dumb scrubs are still acting like kids either way. YOU FAIL, not me, now go drive your car instead of sitting your fat **** on a forum all day every day.
Haha, so your coming on onto the forum calling us kids whenever all 3 of your posts are very childish in manner. You came in this thread/forum with name calling and very aggressive in manner. To be completely honest you sound young yourself. Using words like "scrubs" and terms like "twisted" im going to guess your probably mid to late 20's. I dont even use those terms and I am 22 lol.

If you ask me coming onto a forum strictly just to insult people for their opinions is a lot more sad than someone who has ranked up a high post count in the past 5 and a half years. I would like to congratulate you on having a newer car than myself. Maybe when the next generation Z does come out I can find you and troll you because you have an old POS Z.
Old 03-18-2011, 10:24 PM
kno

Received 120 Likes on 87 Posts

MODS please and before it gets ugly
Old 03-18-2011, 10:47 PM
BigPurp

Originally Posted by Dragonbreath
Haha, so your coming on onto the forum calling us kids whenever all 3 of your posts are very childish in manner. You came in this thread/forum with name calling and very aggressive in manner. To be completely honest you sound young yourself. Using words like "scrubs" and terms like "twisted" im going to guess your probably mid to late 20's. I dont even use those terms and I am 22 lol.

If you ask me coming onto a forum strictly just to insult people for their opinions is a lot more sad than someone who has ranked up a high post count in the past 5 and a half years. I would like to congratulate you on having a newer car than myself. Maybe when the next generation Z does come out I can find you and troll you because you have an old POS Z.
Uh, the show "scrubs" is written by people way over 20. So to think someone must be young to use such a term is ridiculous. And the point wasn't to talk down on someone because I have a newer model car, it was to clarify the truth. I am sick of 350z owners saying their exterior looks better. It all stems from hate, jealousy, and delusion. I am only re projecting insults back at the REAL trolls, so you can relax. And I have no idea why you are saying my posts are childish. I am just defending the 370. Yeah it's so sad that I wasted less than 10 minutes total correcting a thread. Okay buddy. And you will never need to "troll me" because when the newer model Z comes out I'm sure it will look even better. I won't have anything bad to say because I am not in denial like the rest of these fools.

Last edited by BigPurp; 03-18-2011 at 11:01 PM.
Old 03-18-2011, 10:56 PM
BigPurp

Originally Posted by kno
MODS please and before it gets ugly
Yeah if I did get banned for stating a different opinion then this forum is completely retarded. And this thread already got ugly as soon as someone posted a pic of the 350. Kidding. Lets just agree that both cars look great, but in no way does the older model look better. If anything, it's the other way around. All I am saying. I am fighting a losing battle since most people here probably drive 350's so I should have known that all these mindless drones would do is post troll pictures. Pathetic.
Old 03-19-2011, 12:36 AM
ITOzann

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 03-19-2011, 12:50 AM
verdict.
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 648 Likes on 491 Posts

To each their own, move on.

Old 03-19-2011, 06:20 AM
plumpzz

Uh, the show "scrubs" is written by people way over 20. So to think someone must be young to use such a term is ridiculous. \.
i dont think the word scrubs comes from the show. its from a song from the 90s or early 2000s
Old 03-19-2011, 06:58 AM
DavesZ#3
350Z-holic

Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

Yeah if I did get banned for stating a different opinion then this forum is completely retarded. And this thread already got ugly as soon as someone posted a pic of the 350. Kidding. Lets just agree that both cars look great, but in no way does the older model look better. If anything, it's the other way around. All I am saying. I am fighting a losing battle since most people here probably drive 350's so I should have known that all these mindless drones would do is post troll pictures. Pathetic.
No, you're gonna get banned because you signed up just to troll in this thread. As you just admitted, your here to fight a battle you can't win. You might was well go to the Sesame Street site and do your "nanny nanny boo boo my car looks better than yours" rant there.
Old 03-19-2011, 10:39 AM
blueper4mancez

funny thing how he said we couldnt afford a 370z , you know most of us here bought a 350z brand new and it didn't cost any less then a 370z , and that was way back 6 years or so ago . your 370z is a new version of a 350z is not a fawking ferrari , so don't come around here and acting like only you could afford a 370z and we couldn't , it's a 40k car not 400k , you get my point ?
Old 03-22-2011, 12:13 PM
scrapser

The 350Z dropped my jaw when I first saw one on the highway in 2003. Three years later I became the owner of one. For whatever the reason, the same thing didn't happen when I saw my first 370Z. If anything, my first impression of the car "in person" was that it looked bigger then the 350Z even though it's supposed to be smaller. I've seen a total of 5 on the road to date and that is still the impression I get.

Would I buy a 370Z? No. Why? There's not enough of a difference to make it worth the expense...plain and simple. It has nothing to do with looks per se.

I am looking forward to what comes next. By that time it will be a reasonable move to upgrade as my car will be pushing 8 or 9 years I would imagine. But I may just keep it since by then it will still only have 40 to 45K miles on it. Even now at 5 years with 25K, my car still looks like I just bought it. I like the car. I have no reason to buy another.

I bet everyone who owns a 350Z could give you a completely unanticipated explanation for why they would not buy a 370Z as I just did. It's all relative...just like women.
Old 03-22-2011, 12:21 PM
SlipZ

+1...

imo, 370z is 350z on roids, it really doesnt capture me to buy it? (not bashing 370z owners here, im just stating my own opinion...)yeah its new model vs 350z but i still like the smooth lines of the 350z!!!..TO EACH HIS OWN,I GUESS...eventhough i see one every now and then it really does not strike me to even stare/look at it..now, if a totally new Z will come out then i might consider it..

on another note, i respect 370z owners who has negative opinion of the 350..like i said to each his own..

smoothness...

when is the 380Z coming?-dsc_0034.jpg when is the 380Z coming?-dsc_0056.jpg

Last edited by SlipZ; 03-22-2011 at 01:55 PM.
Old 03-22-2011, 07:37 PM
pce60

Why would a 370 owner bash a 350. Do you beat your kids? I have a 350 and im not bashing the 300
Old 03-22-2011, 09:07 PM
MKZ33

Originally Posted by pce60
Why would a 370 owner bash a 350. Do you beat your kids? I have a 350 and im not bashing the 300
Is this seriously still going on... pce60 I agree, how could you "bash" the 300zx? It was an amazing car in its day, still is in my opinion. The looks and body style of a car is just one small aspect in to what, in my opinion makes a great car. That's all I am going to say about that.

I also find it amusing that this guy would say "F*cking stupid kids" when his sentence structure, choice of words and general tone is that of someone still in High school or possibly early College at best...

"You dumb scrubs" who says this? "I am not in denial like the rest of these fools" I pity da foo, sorry I had to. "YOU FAIL" large caps mid sentence, really? "You guys are abusing it worse than charlie sheen." tasteless joke attempting to be funny... Ya it wasn't "I just hate kids like you guys who think you are cool because you have an old Z worth 10 grand" obviously ignorant of the models cost in its initial debut, must not have been old enough at the time...

and for my favorite "Every time I pull my 70 to my friends 50 he can't stop staring at my car and I can't even look at his" Do i even need to comment on this one?

Enough said, I'm done...
Old 03-22-2011, 11:01 PM
jerryd87

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

fail troll is fail scrubs are the uniforms that nurses and some doctors wear in a hospital. ive never met anyone older than me that uses the word scrub nor twisted and im 23, now my 16 year old sister does. anyway go visit the fi forum and meet some people that have more into there drivetrain then your car cost..........lets not forget other mods and the price of the car itself.
Uh, the show "scrubs" is written by people way over 20. So to think someone must be young to use such a term is ridiculous. And the point wasn't to talk down on someone because I have a newer model car, it was to clarify the truth. I am sick of 350z owners saying their exterior looks better. It all stems from hate, jealousy, and delusion. I am only re projecting insults back at the REAL trolls, so you can relax. And I have no idea why you are saying my posts are childish. I am just defending the 370. Yeah it's so sad that I wasted less than 10 minutes total correcting a thread. Okay buddy. And you will never need to "troll me" because when the newer model Z comes out I'm sure it will look even better. I won't have anything bad to say because I am not in denial like the rest of these fools.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: when is the 380Z coming?