Notices
350Z Roadster General discussion for the 350Z Roadster

Z33 Convertible; it's Official...

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2002, 06:42 PM
japanparts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dan Ziegler; your attention please!

On September 30th I quoted you $2,921.00 as the landed cost for a NISMO Body Kit delivered to your Smithtown address.
Might I point out that freedom of speech doesn't give you the right to misrepresent the correspondence between us on a Public forum?
I do several million dollars worth of business in parts to the USA a year as it happens
I would suggest a retraction to the "$4,000" you've quoted might go some way to alleviate your required presence in front of an NY Circuit Court (with your responsibility for both my costs and damages) to explain your position in this regard
You might not know much about the parts business Sir, or the Law, but I have the feeling an education is coming
Graham E Ware
Export Manager
http://www.japanparts.com
Tokyo
Old 10-11-2002, 09:06 PM
bluefish

Default ??

$ 3000.00 $ 4000.00 Whats the difference...

A body kit like that should be 800-1000 tops plus 350 -500 for the spoiler....

Retracted..
Old 10-11-2002, 09:31 PM
knihc2008

i believe the whole japan getting the convertible first. and even if i didn't i don't think it's very nice to blam on japanparts for giving us some useful info.

but usually these kinda cars come out in japan earlier. simple as that. skyline, evo, wrx...and i do believe the fairlady actually hit showrooms over in japan earlier than ove rhere....
Old 10-11-2002, 10:25 PM
japanparts

Default Dan Ziegler, thanks for your retraction

very wise, the TRUTH DOES matter, maybe not so much to you, but it does to me. Think twice before you misrepresent your position with me again; next time I'll sue you
Freedom of speech is one thing; misrepresenting true and verifiable facts is quite another
I keep a paper trail of all quotes I send out, if you're too cheap to pay the going rate for a NISMO Kit and you want to post that on this Forum that's your affair; fortunately that first NISMO kit was picked up by a Racing Team that are homologating their Z33 and they were VERY happy to pick up the option; I'm still the ONLY source for this Kit at present and I'm happy to quote any member of this Forum turnaround and cost to destination.
Dan; Don't you have family in South Jersey?
Graham E Ware
Export Manager
Tokyo:
Old 10-12-2002, 03:08 AM
RxO

Default This Site Sure Has Changed:

I guess the evolutionary pattern in Z'dom all leads to copies of other Z sites with all their ills.
Touchy people!
Drop top wil be seen at shows later this year, early next but not a full production model.
All information indicates a later than originally announced launch date.
But...I am always wrong, right?
First launch location really becomes a moot point since the lions share of cars will be sold in north america.
Attached Images  
Old 10-12-2002, 05:56 AM
japanparts

Default Touchy People...

THANK GOD (and Federal Law) that there is a level playing field established whern AEROSOLS like Dan Ziegler post LIES about my companies quotes on this forum. Dan; there's a Statute of Limitations on that and truly I hope for your sake you observe it.
"$3,000 or $4,000, what's the difference?" YOUR Words and they Totally Hang You.
Does this mean if someone rolls in to Smithtown Nissan and trades their Auto for an agreed price of $4,000 you give then a check for $3,000 and then say: "What's the difference?", Is that REALLY how you operate?
The difference is this; SOME people are HONEST. SOME people DON'T need to LIE to promote their agenda; but I guess none of US would expect honesty or integrity from any POS (Point Of Sale) NJ car hustler, (no names mentioned) for whom TRUTH is probably something that doesn't pan into dollar bills on a daily basis . No points for guessing what type of business YOU'RE planning for this Forum, huh?
TRUTH is something you'll all get from me every time, TRUTH is something that some people would DIE for (indeed, many have died WITHOUT), and goddammed if it don't have a value....
Yous TRUTHFULLY and most sincerely,
Graham E Ware
Giving you ALL the TRUTH 24 hours a day, 365 days a Year
TOKYO
Old 10-12-2002, 07:04 AM
Derrick

Default Re: Touchy People...

Originally posted by japanparts
THANK GOD (and Federal Law) that there is a level playing field established whern AEROSOLS like Dan Ziegler post LIES about my companies quotes on this forum. Dan; there's a Statute of Limitations on that and truly I hope for your sake you observe it.
"$3,000 or $4,000, what's the difference?" YOUR Words and they Totally Hang You.
Dude , i was kind of getting your point for a while........
But I am truly bored with the "aftermarket" guy fighting with the "dealrship" guy.......

WHO CARES!

Please post more picks of Z cars with nismo stuff and keep the rumor mill going!!!!!
Old 10-12-2002, 07:49 AM
bluefish

Default Stop

Hold their just a minute...

I did not insult you, just your pricing...

The US market has been waiting for Affordable NISMO products since 1984. The pricing and availablity was not in line with the US market.

If your going to be insulting, .. fine...

I am one of the most respected 350Z salesman in the Country, with over 45 customers waiting for thier 350's...

You were makeing statements regarding the convertable NOT comming to the US, clearly you were wrong. You made statements regrding the convertable comming to Japan first, again the forum believes you are wrong..

You need to chill out, yes this is a public forum, however, threats of lawsuites, and acusations of slander are uncalled for...

Relax, not getting any sales for little ol me is not going to affect you one bit...

I retracted the 4000.00 quote as requested... 2900 plus the 2.5% tax was 2990 ish...

Again Too much for buyers like ME A dealer that has to paint, install, and YES we do make a profit...$ the 4000.00 referred to the finnal sale to a customer...

Relax, enoy life... THE END
Old 10-12-2002, 05:21 PM
japanparts

Default Life enjoyed, Chill factor raised....

Agreed, life's too short for this
I didn't just fall off the turnip truck either, so all the best to your business and all the best to mine!
No insult was taken, I just wanted things kept FACTUAL
A Flame War is not going to benefit anyone, Agreed
Graham E Ware
Export Manager
Tokyo
Old 10-15-2002, 01:12 AM
japanparts

Default HOMOLOGATION....

has nothing to do with being Gay, ( but whatever rings your Bell)
It is derived from the Italian word "OMOLOGATO" which is a name given to some models of vintage race Ferrari way-back-when
A Unit being "homologated" generally means:

"Vehicle accepted and inspected by a Racing authority to meet the Rules and standards expected of the Race, and therefore can enter the Race once inspected and approved" In other words, it's a pre-Race inspection and approval by Track authorities of a Race car, to make sure it means their design and safety requirements

No dictionaries where you are, huh?

The first NISMO Kit in North America is being supplied by us (http://www.japanparts.com) to a USA Race Team who will be "homologating" their Unit for Racing, and required the genuine NISMO Kit to do so, the Race authorities will ONLY let them put on a factory NISSAN Kit it turns out.
The carefully designed Kit will improve the aerodynamics of their Unit, that's what it's designed to do after all, and hopefully they'll post a picture of the Kit on this forum once it's on their Racer; should really look "The Business"
NISMO are the only Japanese team to run at Le Mans 24 hours, NISMO parts are Race parts, the "Real Deal"
Graham E Ware
Export Manager
Tokyo*
Old 10-15-2002, 03:46 AM
jmark

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Graham,

Care to tell us who and what series the Z racer is being built for. I am interested in the NISMO jacket:

022-008-006 JUMPER B <BLACK>

Picture 1 Picture 2

Nylon: 25% Free Size(170~180cm)
6,400 ( US$51.55

Is it available in US large or X-large? PM me and let me know.

Thanks
Old 10-15-2002, 01:51 PM
Jumpman--Z

I don't know if anyone has seen it, but I have an issue of Car and Driver that has info on the 350Z convertible, along with a pic of it. I can post it if anyone cares to see...
Old 10-15-2002, 06:31 PM
japanparts

Default REPLY TO JMARK

NISMO Kit was sold to a member of this Forum, I won't reveal who because it's really not my business to do so.
Why don't you post a "Which Race Team bought the First NISMO Body Kit in North America from Japanparts.com?" enquiry on the "General" part of this Forum, and if the dudes see it and want the exposure, they'll reply
If they don't, that's entirely their business
Regards
Graham E Ware
Export Manager
Tokyo
Old 10-15-2002, 08:25 PM
bbye v8

Hey all, just chimming in here about my experience with Graham. Many of you probably don't know him and may not trust him, but he is a well respected and very trusted seller on Spyderchat.com. His prices for Toyota parts beat the hell out of US dealer prices, and he has access to parts we can't get (like Spyder hard tops). I've bought from Graham and would never hesitate to do so again. Heck, he was even able to meet US prices on Z32 clear tailights; a product he didn't advertise or carry.

Play nice, Graham is a good guy.

Just my $.02 worth.
Old 10-15-2002, 08:49 PM
japanparts

Default Gee, I'm truly overwhelmed....

Like I said I few posts back, I tend to "roll with the punches", there are ALWAYS more good people out there than bad, for every guy that posts a lot of useless negativity, there are always those that know what I'm about and know that I DO "deliver the goods". I'm fully aware that it takes a lot of faith to part with your hard-earned by distance, and I've always worked to make my Company 100% transparent and upfront and honest.
That maybe old fashioned, but I know that happy customers, and their trust, are my best resource
You know, it's really cool to live in Japan and drive the JDM Models and handle performance parts, but NOTHING makes my job and life feel more worthwhile than when I've made a customer happy
At the end of the Day, it's all about Good guy's like YOU.
Thanks so much for your appreciation, you've made my day
Graham E Ware
Export Manager
Tokyo
Old 10-15-2002, 09:23 PM
InternetABYSS

Thanks for letting me know how your prices work....You seem to be very passionate about your products...

Could you do us all a favor and tell us which products you have instock and which we have to get on a list for...Thanks.

Jason (former owner of my350z.com)
Old 10-15-2002, 09:47 PM
japanparts

Default REPLY to JASON...

I'm passionate about providing honesty and SERVICE. I'm sick to death of the know-nothing "dot bombs" that put up a Website and are really all smoke and mirrors.
The NISMO Body Kits I'll put you on a list for, if you want one, or part of one,I can supply it but you'll have to wait. I have offered the next complete Kit we've got coming (mid November) to a Guy called Matthew in NYC but he hasn't written back to me yet, that was a couple days ago
I can quote you availability and turnaround IF you email me a list of what you want, and give me the ZIP of the delivery address

You know (1) Pricing in $US and (2) turnaround time from me receiving your payment, NO Smoke, NO Mirrors, NO B/S

You know HOW MUCH and HOW SOON before you commit yourself to buying, no pressure, no lies

And YES, I can accept MASTERCARD/DINERS/AMEX/VISA through a Secure server, if you feel that makes the deal more Secure for you

Have a look at my Website, send me a list of what you want, and I'll quote you price and availability

Regards,
Graham E Ware
Export Manager
Tokyo*
Old 10-15-2002, 10:51 PM
japanparts

Default Did you ever learn to spell "KILLER"??

Isn't your moniker meant to spell "PORSCHE KILLER"??
If you think I'm going to take crap from someone that can't even spell their own "name" you can think again is that KLIIER enough for you, Shakespeare?

Graham
Tokyo*

Last edited by tbcz; 10-16-2002 at 07:49 PM.

Quick Reply: Z33 Convertible; it's Official...