Go Back   MY350Z.COM Forums > Announcements
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to my350z.com!
Welcome to my350z.com.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Global Announcement
07-10-2011 until 12-30-2030
3hree5ive0ero
`.,,.*`.,,.*~[;::;]ᵒᴥᵒ)

Trader Score: (95)
Points: 34,661, Level: 100 Points: 34,661, Level: 100 Points: 34,661, Level: 100
Today's Activity: 24.2%
Today's Activity: 24.2% Today's Activity: 24.2% Today's Activity: 24.2%
Changes to the Marketplace

Changes to the Marketplace, effective immediately:

All newly created threads will start out as "unapproved" threads. That is, the thread will not be visible until a Moderator has had a chance to ensure it meets our Marketplace posting criteria as outlined here (CLICK HERE). Once the Moderator approves the thread, it will be visible and accessible to all. Failure to adhere to our rules may result in the issuance of either a friendly reminder or infraction points.

We hope that you can understand this change reflects our ongoing efforts to reduce potential scams by enforcing our existing Marketplace rules in a more streamlined fashion.

Minimum criteria to post in the Marketplace: 90 days, 500 posts, or Premier Membership.