Notices
Announcements Announcements from site Administrators and Moderators.

Street Racing forum NO MORE

Old 02-13-2007, 01:56 PM
350ztoronto

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kee1pride
worst post in thread. apparently 350ztoronto is mainly upset because someone put a gun to his head and forced him to read the street racing stories. i bet he's glad it's gone now so that the gun may be removed.

no one forced you to read anything you didn't want to. grow up.
that was so lame

not gonna let this blow up
you win at life
Old 02-13-2007, 02:50 PM
Kurru

just remember where was racing really born? on the streets, and it will continue to live on the streets.

but i do know that i've seen videos of ppl racing thru heavy traffic and family neighborhoods. that's just straight up lame. like i stated earlier, wyoming has it's advantages of wide open space.
Old 02-13-2007, 02:54 PM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I dont agree with the decision, everything is so damn PC now a days,if you dont likesomething dont go to those forums. I didnt enjoy the BS posts in those forums (but its part of the territory), but did enjoy the good truthful stories from many nice set-ups-I'll miss the occassional videos, both watching and posting them....
Old 02-13-2007, 03:19 PM

Wow, sorry to see the street section go away, I check here almost daily. I'll miss the stories of stock Z's beating stock 1999 - current Carrera Porsches. See you guys in the street.
Old 02-13-2007, 03:48 PM
jackie chan

Originally Posted by 996
Wow, sorry to see the street section go away, I check here almost daily. I'll miss the stories of stock Z's beating stock 1999 - current Carrera Porsches. See you guys in the street.
hahah, first post in 1.5 years...hahah
Old 02-13-2007, 03:48 PM
Eazzy

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by C5_vette
I'm sorry but i completely disagree with this statement.. most real street racing is done in an orginzed manner not a "game of chicken" as you so bluntly put it... you guys talk it up like its some new rage tearing up the streets.. please...
We are victims of our enviorment--Mine being San Antonio---- and that envirorment being exposed, I stand by my statement---Sure, different places are just that --different. 65 miles North is Austin and the atmophere is night and day, to the better.

But here if u beat someone, generally with a burr cut and tattoos on his neck, it becomes personal. As far as Im conserned the insecure bastards can kill each other off, infortunatly they kill others also, I quess thats blunt too.
Old 02-13-2007, 03:52 PM
pss350z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

maybe we can find the same stories in the drag forum
Old 02-13-2007, 04:04 PM
Eazzy

Originally Posted by jtabraham
I think I found him...looks like he's writing for the Central Connecticut State University's student paper:

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/110446
R.B. Petroski----He HAS been found and just as editorially talented as ever. I think he may have found his niche----Its hard to Rape the willing. Consider it a Gift.
Old 02-13-2007, 04:10 PM
jksstar

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

I'm sorry but i completely disagree with this statement.. most real street racing is done in an orginzed manner not a "game of chicken" as you so bluntly put it... you guys talk it up like its some new rage tearing up the streets.. please...

how about we ban ppl driving with cell phones in ever state first and actually make our driving tests a a bit harder... they are a joke in this country.. you dont even leave a parking lot in alot of states... I am more worried about bad drivers than a few street racers..

And i agree with others, if that forum was moderatedto filter out the BS.. and was just kept to straight racing stories it would work just fine and could be a great place for discussions. just my thoughts
very well said
Old 02-13-2007, 04:11 PM
C5_vette

Originally Posted by Eazzzzzzy
We are victims of our enviorment--Mine being San Antonio---- and that envirorment being exposed, I stand by my statement---Sure, different places are just that --different. 65 miles North is Austin and the atmophere is night and day, to the better.

But here if u beat someone, generally with a burr cut and tattoos on his neck, it becomes personal. As far as Im conserned the insecure bastards can kill each other off, infortunatly they kill others also, I quess thats blunt too.
If that is true then im sorry that you dont have a decent scene out where you are...maybe you just havent found the right group of ppl

but as you said thats your situation/scene... and it should not be applied to the entire street racing community imo, so as I said I dont agree with your previous statement.. due to the fact that you were likening your own situation to an entire community....

and as I mentioned before street racing can be done properly, and I dont think the forum needed to be closed.
Old 02-13-2007, 04:30 PM
davidv

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

I would drop by the street racing forum every now and then, and find that the same cars that were killing me at the dragstrip, other 350Z drivers were killing on the street! And when I asked the super street racing 350Zs what their cars ran (ET), I would never never get a reply.
Old 02-13-2007, 04:53 PM
350Z_LEE

Was cool to read here and there, o well.
Old 02-13-2007, 04:55 PM
Eazzy

If that is true then im sorry that you dont have a decent scene out where you are...maybe you just havent found the right group of ppl

but as you said thats your situation/scene... and it should not be applied to the entire street racing community imo, so as I said I dont agree with your previous statement.. due to the fact that you were likening your own situation to an entire community....

and as I mentioned before street racing can be done properly, and I dont think the forum needed to be closed.
I think my statement reflects that thinks ARE different in place to place, But in the overall spectrum its getting out of hand. Been on the fone the last 30 minutes talkin to a friend in Austin that blew the seal out of his Turbo while racing last week. My chore tomorrow is pulling it and gettin it fixed so he can race again another day--Im not anti-racing ---just anti***hole
Old 02-13-2007, 04:56 PM
Zmazing03

WTF is this all about? now my350z.com promotes street racing just because we have a forum for it? How about all the **** on the site, we promote that too. Double standards ftl.

I raced an EVO on the way home tonight, with no street racing forum. Bottom line, people are going to do it whether we have the section or not, and for the most part if was a entertaining area.

I love how this page is 6 pages long and at least 5 of those are people saying "good, street racing is so bad zomg!". Yeah, right. Most of you have done it at one time or another.

I dont agree with the decision, everything is so damn PC now a days,if you dont likesomething dont go to those forums.
+1. And it said right under the link to the forum "We do not endores street racing". From now on I want every single forum about speeding locked and closed, because speeding is illegal. Also, I want hard proof that every picture of nude women posted in the AG section are indeed 18, because that is illegal.

Give me a freaking break. -1 for my350z.com

Last edited by Zmazing03; 02-13-2007 at 04:59 PM.
Old 02-13-2007, 05:20 PM
roast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No offense to those who are for/against it, but I couldn't care less either way.
Old 02-13-2007, 05:35 PM
drivenCSZ

never really like that forum..just a cluster fukc of 15 year olds most of the time.

anyone thats mature and wants to share a little fun they had on the street can surely fit their story into another forum.
Old 02-13-2007, 05:38 PM
maximumsportZ

Aww man, so where do I post my videos now????
Old 02-13-2007, 05:56 PM
1QUICK1

Originally Posted by BriGuyMax
My money says that the "other vehicles" section of off topic will become the quasi-street racing forum.

I'm not sad to see it go even though I've posted there a good bit in the past. I really hope that it means that d-bags like "1quick1" will leave.
Nah...I'll hang around just to laugh at the hot air you like to spew...
Old 02-13-2007, 06:02 PM
diwun67

Originally Posted by charlie_rdstr_Z
Bye Bye Evo, STI, RSX, Camaro, Mustang trolls.
lol +1
Old 02-13-2007, 06:06 PM
C5_vette

Originally Posted by Eazzzzzzy
I think my statement reflects that thinks ARE different in place to place, But in the overall spectrum its getting out of hand. Been on the fone the last 30 minutes talkin to a friend in Austin that blew the seal out of his Turbo while racing last week. My chore tomorrow is pulling it and gettin it fixed so he can race again another day--Im not anti-racing ---just anti***hole

while I still dont agree with your overall spectrum analysis, I think we can both agree that we are anti-ricer.. and call it a a day... good luck with the the turbo fix

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Street Racing forum NO MORE