Notices
Announcements Announcements from site Administrators and Moderators.

My350Z has been acquired by Internet Brands

Old 01-17-2008, 06:46 PM
GodZilla
Bad Mojo

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default My350Z has been acquired by Internet Brands

Fellow My350Z members,

When I first started ZDriver (7 years ago) I never thought the Z/G community (ZDriver, My350Z, G35Driver, MyG37) would grow into what they are today, it’s definitely far bigger than anything I had ever imagined.

I constantly receive thanks from members for creating or being a part of these boards and for that I am much honored yet humbled as the growth of these communities comes from all of you, with the members’ contributions in content, images, and sharing your experiences in the automotive arena and life in general.

With that being said, I'm pleased to announce that My350Z has been acquired by Internet Brands, Inc., which operates leading automotive web sites such as CarsDirect.com, NewCarTestDrive, vBulletin and many of the top automotive forums such as MBworld, Club Lexus and many others. IB will help keep the sites soul and the members happy.

This will be a win win situation for everyone as Internet Brands has a lot more resources than I have and the fact that they own vBulletin (Our Forum software) should also tell you a lot.

I would like to thank everyone for helping make this a place that I look forward to logging onto day after day. I have learned a tremendous amount from the My350Z community and have all of you to thank for it. I believe that the forum format is the best way to share ideas and interact with people that share our common passion.

We as a community have had a tremendous impact on the Nissan/Infiniti Brand and made Nissan/Infiniti the powerhouse that it is here in the U.S. I believe some of our ideas were heard and believe that we have helped take tuning and modification to new heights. I hope as the site continues to grow we can make more improvements and you will see me working with Internet Brands over the next few months to really convey what this community is about. I believe that Internet Brands will help keep this sites soul in tact and I am confident that the folks there will do everything to keep all of the members happy and welcome. They are a great group and share the forum passion as much as we all do.

Your feedback is welcomed but please post it to the
My350Z.com Feedback, Suggestions & Questions

Thank you,

-Kyle Jester

FAQ’s

Q: Why did Internet Brands buy My350Z?
A: Internet Brands’ mission is to empower consumers to make better decisions about buying and maintaining their most important purchases, such as cars and homes. My350Z users offer outstanding advice and support for car owners and shoppers, newbie’s and veterans alike, which should be a very good fit with the rest of the Internet Brands

Automotive sites.

Q: Will My350Z become part of another Internet Brand site?
A: Internet Brands plans to keep My350Z a separate, thriving site and to continue expanding its content, community and traffic.

Q: Are My350Z Admins and community moderators going to continue at G35Driver?
A: Yes. My350Z Admins and community moderators will continue their current level of involvement on the site and in the community.

Q: How will the acquisition help My350Z?
A: The main benefit will be having more infrastructure and technology resources behind the site. Better servers and hardware will mean better performance for the site and admin tools. And more technology resources will mean faster bug-fixes, quicker turnaround on site changes and more frequent updates in site software, like vBulletin or photophost posting applications.

Q: Will my My350Z log-in or password change?
A: No you will still access My350Z as you always have.
The following users liked this post:
Hampton (04-02-2016)