Notices
Audio & Video 350Z Mobile entertainment and other electronics

pioneer avic-90bt keeps shutting off randomly

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2009, 10:40 AM
adamtaylorpcb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jadaniya
did you try to fix this yet? It seems pretty stupid that you'd wire it up like a d3 when it is NOT a d3. I'd go with the avic411 wiring and see if it still bugs out. I did the avic411 bypass on my 900bt, and it works flawlessly. I'm not sure how much the mute wire/chaning the mute wire can affect the system, but I wouldn't be surprise if its your fault this shiz is happening... hope you still get the refund (if you chose to go this route).
repinning the mute and grounding the mute and ebrake is the bypass for the f series
Old 04-18-2009, 01:23 PM
quiksilverx181

did you try to fix this yet? It seems pretty stupid that you'd wire it up like a d3 when it is NOT a d3. I'd go with the avic411 wiring and see if it still bugs out. I did the avic411 bypass on my 900bt, and it works flawlessly. I'm not sure how much the mute wire/chaning the mute wire can affect the system, but I wouldn't be surprise if its your fault this shiz is happening... hope you still get the refund (if you chose to go this route).
let me clarify: The d3 install was used specifically for opening and closing the console, as well as a picture reference for the bypass. The wiring/bypass has been confirmed as correct by avic411 for the f-series units.

I will look into the alpine unit.
Old 04-18-2009, 11:34 PM
jadaniya
Banned

Originally Posted by quiksilverx181
let me clarify: The d3 install was used specifically for opening and closing the console, as well as a picture reference for the bypass. The wiring/bypass has been confirmed as correct by avic411 for the f-series units.

I will look into the alpine unit.
ah i c. in that case I'd check the grnd, pwr, and remote, but it seems like you've already tried that. I'd go for the refund. If you do this change the mute pin back... just in case they try to use it as a reason to deny you the refund.
Old 04-18-2009, 11:42 PM
quiksilverx181

ah i c. in that case I'd check the grnd, pwr, and remote, but it seems like you've already tried that. I'd go for the refund. If you do this change the mute pin back... just in case they try to use it as a reason to deny you the refund.
Oh yea forgot about that, good lookin out on the repin. This is so frustrating, i just wish that this unit would work, becuase this was basically everything i was lookin for in a unit.