Audio & Video 350Z Mobile entertainment and other electronics

Double Din wiring help

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2016, 04:19 PM
rroyals

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Double Din wiring help

Problem solved!

Last edited by rroyals; 07-02-2016 at 02:20 AM.
Old 07-01-2016, 07:11 PM
roninocca

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

You need to buy a wire harness that plugs into your cars wire harness and the other end gets spliced into the radio wire harness that you are holding.

Between this post and your "fitment issues" post you clearly didn't do enough research before installing this radio yourself... I get that we all have to start somewhere but these are some pretty simple questions that your asking.

crutchfield.com and sonicelectronix.com are good places to research the items you will need to install "X" brand radio into "Y" brand of car. You can use the info from those sites to shop around and possibly find better prices on said parts else where or buy from them since they gave you the knowledge that you needed.

When I installed my double din radio a few months ago I bought from Crutchfield. I might have paid more for the radio but the wire harness, dash kit and instructions came free with the radio. Plus, I got free shipping and no tax charged. I have always had good luck with them.

HTH.
Old 07-02-2016, 02:19 AM
rroyals

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by roninocca
You need to buy a wire harness that plugs into your cars wire harness and the other end gets spliced into the radio wire harness that you are holding.

Between this post and your "fitment issues" post you clearly didn't do enough research before installing this radio yourself... I get that we all have to start somewhere but these are some pretty simple questions that your asking.

crutchfield.com and sonicelectronix.com are good places to research the items you will need to install "X" brand radio into "Y" brand of car. You can use the info from those sites to shop around and possibly find better prices on said parts else where or buy from them since they gave you the knowledge that you needed.

When I installed my double din radio a few months ago I bought from Crutchfield. I might have paid more for the radio but the wire harness, dash kit and instructions came free with the radio. Plus, I got free shipping and no tax charged. I have always had good luck with them.

HTH.
Thanks for the first paragraph, the rest was pretty irrelevant.