sssmasss

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

damn i have no idea man.
Old 10-29-2011, 04:08 PM
Big-D28

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sssmasss
damn i have no idea man.
daanng only had like few wires left its ok shouldnt be too hard for an installer to finish it now ill give him a 20 and he will be fine
Old 10-30-2011, 01:01 PM
sssmasss

what wires you have left? i might be able to help
Old 10-30-2011, 01:28 PM
Big-D28

Well basically the ones to the bcm cuz urs is different than mine and I don't have time to test each one of them and I don't wanna mess up u know?
Old 10-30-2011, 01:28 PM
Big-D28

Well question the ones that go to the clutch does it matter whic ones go to which there was no specification?
Old 10-30-2011, 04:54 PM
sssmasss

Originally Posted by Big-D28
Well question the ones that go to the clutch does it matter whic ones go to which there was no specification?
look at my diagram for the clutch color. i believe it is the same color for the clutch. BCM. the best way to do this is to call NISSAN and ask them about it.
Old 10-30-2011, 05:34 PM
Big-D28

look at my diagram for the clutch color. i believe it is the same color for the clutch. BCM. the best way to do this is to call NISSAN and ask them about it.
I'll look into that about the wires since its on the relay and the relay doesn't switch till they both have power I'm thinkin it doesn't matter...as for calling Nissan that's a great idea I haven't even thought of that! Hahaha
Old 11-02-2011, 07:26 PM
crazynuts16

Hey guys,

i got the st800 installed in the g35 5AT, most of the stuff is working good.

just got couple of questions

1. the siren is really loud, is there any way to change it to just one beep or something shorter? when i press the lock button, it wakes up everybody around me

2. my auto-lights seem to be having a problem, after they come on they wont go back off? like say i am driving and i go through a tunnel the lights come on, but then after i leave the tunnel and go into bright daylight they still stay on?

3. the trunk won't open from the remote?

4. the installer wired it so the parking brake AND the brake has to be on to start the car. i want it so that only the brake has to be held down to start the car.

he grounded the e-brake wire and that solved it, but then it would randomly beep so we went back to the original setup.

any suggestions?
Old 11-02-2011, 09:36 PM
Big-D28

Originally Posted by crazynuts16
Hey guys,

1. the siren is really loud, is there any way to change it to just one beep or something shorter? when i press the lock button, it wakes up everybody around me

yes you can its a setting you can read it in your manual i believe u can change it from siren to melody to silent

2. my auto-lights seem to be having a problem, after they come on they wont go back off? like say i am driving and i go through a tunnel the lights come on, but then after i leave the tunnel and go into bright daylight they still stay on?
like headlights?

did you check if the wire was on the correct one or if it was even connected? and then check if your st800 has been set to the negative polarity because our trunk is negative

4. the installer wired it so the parking brake AND the brake has to be on to start the car. i want it so that only the brake has to be held down to start the car.

he grounded the e-brake wire and that solved it, but then it would randomly beep so we went back to the original setup.

why would he do that? and by start do you mean remote start or normal start?

any suggestions?
if you need any more help i will try nd solve whatever i can for you haha if i cant figure it out you can ask sssmassss up ther

Last edited by Big-D28; 11-02-2011 at 10:09 PM.
Old 11-02-2011, 11:40 PM
sssmasss

Hey guys,

yes you can its a setting you can read it in your manual i believe u can change it from siren to melody to silent

yup! you can do this. i dont have the user guide anymore. i cant help you with this. Please look it up.
like headlights?

huh? Interesting man. I came on and off! Please check your daylight sensor.

did you check if the wire was on the correct one or if it was even connected? and then check if your st800 has been set to the negative polarity because our trunk is negative

Moved the jumper to the negative polarity. you have to remove and insert both jumpers at the same time.

I am sorry i am lost here too. The way i set up my car is that the parking brake must be ENGAGED in order to start the car. (remote start or normal getting in the car and start). The parking brake must be Engaged in order to stop the engine. i dont want to drive around and accidentally press the start button and my car stop. therefore i set it up like that. i believe the way i set up is safer. if you want to bypass the parking break then you would need another 5 pin relay. you will not need to use the brake at all. I am not recommended this but hey if you want to go for it.
any suggestions?
if you need any more help i will try nd solve whatever i can for you haha if i cant figure it out you can ask sssmassss up ther
Old 11-04-2011, 08:57 PM
sssmasss

I need help so if u connected the sky blue wire to the tach shouldn't the CAP1 be on the L terminal side? So it detects the voltage when the tach moves? And idk what to put for the DIP1 and DIP3 switches

If you connect it to the tach signal which is the wire behind the speed cluster, it is NOISE. L-terminal is ignition coils or fuel injector wires.

NOISE right here is not the sound but the electrical NOISE or voltage difference. let me quote this so other would know too...;.
Old 11-05-2011, 04:55 PM
Big-D28

I need help how can I test the door detection wires? I have a full bcm diagram if that helps but what's it called on the diagram too?
Old 11-05-2011, 07:23 PM
crazynuts16

Hey guys thanks for your answers,

1. i figured it out and made it silent

2. fixed the auto-lights, there was a paper in front of the sensor (oops)

3. so the trunk opens up from the remote sometimes, i feel like this system has been laggy. last night i went near the car and suddenly it won't unlock anymore, i tried the remote and it still wont open but after standing around for 5 mins it suddenly unlocked. its becoming a little bit un-reliable now

4. i meant during normal push-button and remote start and off, both the times the parking brake has to be on and the brake must be pressed off, do you think if its wired to the neutral safety switch only the brake would have to be pressed down to start or shut it off?

5. also i just noticed but does the push-button text always stay on even while driving? like the acc and on light?

6. were you guys able to use the remote to raise and lower the windows?

7. oh and i feel like my doors unlock themselves twice when i walk upto it?

Hey guys,

yup! you can do this. i dont have the user guide anymore. i cant help you with this. Please look it up.
like headlights?

huh? Interesting man. I came on and off! Please check your daylight sensor.

Moved the jumper to the negative polarity. you have to remove and insert both jumpers at the same time.

I am sorry i am lost here too. The way i set up my car is that the parking brake must be ENGAGED in order to start the car. (remote start or normal getting in the car and start). The parking brake must be Engaged in order to stop the engine. i dont want to drive around and accidentally press the start button and my car stop. therefore i set it up like that. i believe the way i set up is safer. if you want to bypass the parking break then you would need another 5 pin relay. you will not need to use the brake at all. I am not recommended this but hey if you want to go for it.
any suggestions?
Old 11-05-2011, 07:51 PM
sssmasss

I need help how can I test the door detection wires? I have a full bcm diagram if that helps but what's it called on the diagram too?
just wire to the door switch it self. You can wire it like the folling diagram. the door switch is the little black **** on both side of both doors. it push in and out.

here is how you wire it. please check it out

use two 3 amps diodes
Old 11-05-2011, 08:02 PM
sssmasss

crazynuts16;9457688]Hey guys thanks for your answers,

great job
what idid i told you??
3. so the trunk opens up from the remote sometimes, i feel like this system has been laggy.
you should check for connection from trunk wires to BCM. You might not have a good connection. My open right up.
last night i went near the car and suddenly it won't unlock anymore, i tried the remote and it still wont open but after standing around for 5 mins it suddenly unlocked. its becoming a little bit un-reliable now
you might want to place your antenna elsewhere. it happened to me too. i have to move it around to find a good spot. The proximity antenna is the one you need need to move around. it is lagging because it doesnt detect your remote controller.
4. i meant during normal push-button and remote start and off, both the times the parking brake has to be on and the brake must be pressed off, do you think if its wired to the neutral safety switch only the brake would have to be pressed down to start or shut it off?

you could get a 5 pin relay and bypass this. you can do it.
5. also i just noticed but does the push-button text always stay on even while driving? like the acc and on light?

Only the ACC and ON text are on while driving. when your handbrake is Engaged, the push start button light would light up. You can set this i believe. you can set the push start button light off. it is in the manual but i dont have th manual.

Yup. it works like a charm. the funny thing about that is i put my remote controller in my wallet. I have to take it out in order to use it. I just make sure the windows are up all the time.

Nope. You have that feeling because of the lagging. you need to move the antenna around. make sure there is no interferences
quote quote quote quote

Last edited by sssmasss; 11-05-2011 at 08:07 PM.
Old 11-05-2011, 08:49 PM
crazynuts16

1.solved
2.solved

3. i tested it out again and the trunk will open right up if i don't walk up to the car and just open it from far, but if the rest of the car is unlocked it won't open from the remote. it still opens from the factory remote no matter what. i will get wires checked again. can you tell me where you mounted your antenna? mine is mounted on the side-window behind the tint

4. ok i'll ask the installer what can be done, i am really scared to touch the system

5. i tried using the manual to set up options for the text light but it still always stays on, calling tech support tomm

6. the installer said he wired up the aux options but the "pulse is too short" from the window? do you have any advice for him that will make it easier to wire it up?

7. i heard the doors unlock themselves twice when i walked up, but now i reset the door lock double output to default and that solved it.

crazynuts16;9457688]Hey guys thanks for your answers,

great job
what idid i told you??
3. so the trunk opens up from the remote sometimes, i feel like this system has been laggy.
you should check for connection from trunk wires to BCM. You might not have a good connection. My open right up.
last night i went near the car and suddenly it won't unlock anymore, i tried the remote and it still wont open but after standing around for 5 mins it suddenly unlocked. its becoming a little bit un-reliable now
you might want to place your antenna elsewhere. it happened to me too. i have to move it around to find a good spot. The proximity antenna is the one you need need to move around. it is lagging because it doesnt detect your remote controller.

you could get a 5 pin relay and bypass this. you can do it.

Only the ACC and ON text are on while driving. when your handbrake is Engaged, the push start button light would light up. You can set this i believe. you can set the push start button light off. it is in the manual but i dont have th manual.

Yup. it works like a charm. the funny thing about that is i put my remote controller in my wallet. I have to take it out in order to use it. I just make sure the windows are up all the time.

Nope. You have that feeling because of the lagging. you need to move the antenna around. make sure there is no interferences
quote quote quote quote
Old 11-06-2011, 12:16 AM
sssmasss

=crazynuts16;9457793]1.solved
2.solved

3. i tested it out again and the trunk will open right up if i don't walk up to the car and just open it from far, but if the rest of the car is unlocked it won't open from the remote. it still opens from the factory remote no matter what. i will get wires checked again. can you tell me where you mounted your antenna? mine is mounted on the side-window behind the tint

Something is wrong with your wiring bro. here is what my does, when i walked to the car, my door are unlock and i could open the trunk without the remote. all i have to do is press the little button under the bumper. i got a roadster though. the trunk will open no matter where i stand. I mounted my antenna flat on my roaster roll bar. it is behind the driver seat. more specifically the driver head rest. The car alarm antenna is mount on the passenger side bar. it is hidden inside the bar that parallel to the windshield.
4. ok i'll ask the installer what can be done, i am really scared to touch the system

you can ask your seller about it.
5. i tried using the manual to set up options for the text light but it still always stays on, calling tech support tomm

i believe you have the DIP switch in the wrong position. it must be in Push start button not Touchstart button. The NOISE or alternator selection switch is wrong. Remember your car is not diesel so WINDSTORM is not used.

6. the installer said he wired up the aux options but the "pulse is too short" from the window? do you have any advice for him that will make it easier to wire it up?

after he wired the AUX up did he register it? You must enter in the digital key to get it to work. you only have to do this once. it is like seting up te remote controller for the first time. i, again, dont remember this and dont hve the manual with me anymore.

7. i heard the doors unlock themselves twice when i walked up, but now i reset the door lock double output to default and that solved it.

your car has double pulse therefore you must set up double pulse for your car bro.

[/QUOTE]

man i should get for from dw-tech... ahhahaahah i feel like i now everything about the system man.
Old 11-06-2011, 11:41 AM
crazynuts16

yeah bro you should really be getting paid for this lol. btw my friend is interested in the system too and i am pretty sure i'll make him buy it from you but then again you'll have to answer his questions too

i'll follow everything you said and get back to you. thanks for your help

=crazynuts16;9457793]1.solved
2.solved

Something is wrong with your wiring bro. here is what my does, when i walked to the car, my door are unlock and i could open the trunk without the remote. all i have to do is press the little button under the bumper. i got a roadster though. the trunk will open no matter where i stand. I mounted my antenna flat on my roaster roll bar. it is behind the driver seat. more specifically the driver head rest. The car alarm antenna is mount on the passenger side bar. it is hidden inside the bar that parallel to the windshield.

you can ask your seller about it.

i believe you have the DIP switch in the wrong position. it must be in Push start button not Touchstart button. The NOISE or alternator selection switch is wrong. Remember your car is not diesel so WINDSTORM is not used.

after he wired the AUX up did he register it? You must enter in the digital key to get it to work. you only have to do this once. it is like seting up te remote controller for the first time. i, again, dont remember this and dont hve the manual with me anymore.

your car has double pulse therefore you must set up double pulse for your car bro.
man i should get for from dw-tech... ahhahaahah i feel like i now everything about the system man.[/QUOTE]
Old 11-06-2011, 12:47 PM
sssmasss

yeah bro you should really be getting paid for this lol. btw my friend is interested in the system too and i am pretty sure i'll make him buy it from you but then again you'll have to answer his questions too

i'll follow everything you said and get back to you. thanks for your help

man i should get for from dw-tech... ahhahaahah i feel like i now everything about the system man.
[/QUOTE]

Bro i dont have the system anymore. I have a used system remember? but i used it on my VR4. You can buy it from my seller. please tell him that sssmasss send you over. i will get 20 dollars for each system that he sold. so far got only 40 bucks man but i gave them to many member here. so i got nothing really.. ahahaaahahah
Old 11-06-2011, 02:45 PM
Big-D28

Ok I new help!! My car can start with the button but it wont turn off I have to turn the key off and do it that way...everything else works

Quick Reply: DIY st800 installation