Notices

Diy easycar e7-b installation diagrams

Old 11-22-2014, 05:25 PM
wildfire351

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Unlock double pulse

@BeeBoo and @sssmasss, Would either of you know how to make a e8-b send a double pulse to unlock the doors? I can't find anything in the option settings except the time duration settings. I got everything else working except for the door unlock with the help of your threads. Thanks!
Old 12-01-2014, 02:49 PM
Dust

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help

I need these diagrams.
Old 12-04-2014, 02:38 AM
wildfire351

Originally Posted by Dust
I need these diagrams.
What diagrams do you need exactly? Most of the diagrams are at the beginning of the st800 thread and this one. I would check everything to the wiring schematics for you year and model. The installation instructions that comes in the box has tons of errors.
Old 01-05-2015, 04:28 PM
sssmasss

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by wildfire351
@BeeBoo and @sssmasss, Would either of you know how to make a e8-b send a double pulse to unlock the doors? I can't find anything in the option settings except the time duration settings. I got everything else working except for the door unlock with the help of your threads. Thanks!
did you solve the problem yet? I have a double pulse generator installed. but i hear that you can use one of the xpress kit. let me know.
Old 01-20-2015, 02:40 PM
wildfire351

Default Unlock problem solved

Originally Posted by sssmasss
did you solve the problem yet? I have a double pulse generator installed. but i hear that you can use one of the xpress kit. let me know.
Yes, I ended up installing a DEI 452T double pulse generator to solve the problem too.
Thanks for replying sssmasss.
Old 03-17-2015, 03:18 AM
sssmasss

Originally Posted by wildfire351
Yes, I ended up installing a DEI 452T double pulse generator to solve the problem too.
Thanks for replying sssmasss.

hahaha right on brother.
Old 03-24-2015, 04:39 AM
suacs

Default Easy car System

Hi Guys,

Great finding this forum, Im hoping someone can help me out with the Easy Car System.. Started Installing it a few days ago and Im using a E771AS. I got everything working except the Push to start button so i figured i simply wont connect it. Got the remote working well. Proximity and everything. Unfortunately i lost the remote and i have not yet programmed my knock code. I understand in order to program the second remote i need to disarm the system. I have not been able to use my car since the alarm is still armed, How can i disarm it? is there a way to reset the box and start over?
Old 03-28-2015, 02:25 PM
sssmasss

Originally Posted by suacs
Hi Guys,

Great finding this forum, Im hoping someone can help me out with the Easy Car System.. Started Installing it a few days ago and Im using a E771AS. I got everything working except the Push to start button so i figured i simply wont connect it. Got the remote working well. Proximity and everything. Unfortunately i lost the remote and i have not yet programmed my knock code. I understand in order to program the second remote i need to disarm the system. I have not been able to use my car since the alarm is still armed, How can i disarm it? is there a way to reset the box and start over?
enter you pin. the one you chose then reset the program and register the remote control again.
Old 03-28-2015, 02:27 PM
sssmasss

enter you pin. the one you chose then reset the program and register the remote control again.
wait. sorry i didnt see where you said you havent not chosen your knock pin.

how is that even possible? i have to chose to knock pin first before i can register the remote control if i remember that correctly. i suggest contact your seller and ask him.
Old 05-28-2015, 11:12 AM
jocampo

Hi everybody, I have installed de esaycar-usa EP400 on a CHEVY Optra(FORENZA) everything was working fine and then I had to change the car's battery and now the push button still working but the remote start and the smart key are not. The lights of the start button are kind of crazy. It's on and blue whe the car is off. When the car turns on the lights of the push button turns off all. What could be happened?
Old 06-04-2015, 08:43 PM
sssmasss

Originally Posted by jocampo
Hi everybody, I have installed de esaycar-usa EP400 on a CHEVY Optra(FORENZA) everything was working fine and then I had to change the car's battery and now the push button still working but the remote start and the smart key are not. The lights of the start button are kind of crazy. It's on and blue whe the car is off. When the car turns on the lights of the push button turns off all. What could be happened?

you need to re-register the remote controls. but if it were me i would reset the system. this happened to me while back when the battery died. all i did was remove the "brain" from the power source and left it for 12 hours. then everything work again...
Old 12-04-2015, 09:59 PM
sssmasss

hey all,

it has been a long time since i am here. but i have 2 of these alarm and if anyone want it please let me know. asking 200 dollars each or 350 for both. i dont live in california anymore but my brother is. he can install it for you if you live in san diego for 100 dollars only. he like to do this stuff and i guess for the right person he will do it for beers. let me know.
Old 02-16-2016, 07:44 PM
Dragonof76

hey all,

it has been a long time since i am here. but i have 2 of these alarm and if anyone want it please let me know. asking 200 dollars each or 350 for both. i dont live in california anymore but my brother is. he can install it for you if you live in san diego for 100 dollars only. he like to do this stuff and i guess for the right person he will do it for beers. let me know.

Do you still have the alarms? Which model are they?

Last edited by Dragonof76; 02-16-2016 at 11:49 PM.
Old 02-17-2016, 03:41 AM
sssmasss

Originally Posted by Dragonof76
Do you still have the alarms? Which model are they?
easycar e3-b
Old 03-23-2016, 07:17 AM
TJNevis

Default E8B, few questions

Hey,

I've got a couple of issues that I'm hoping someone might be able to help me out with.

I've got everything working with my E8B and it's been crazy. 3 years in the making...it's a long story that isn't necessary, but I'm super excited at this point.

1 - Is there a way to keep the car on? What I mean is if you push button start, or remote start (then enter a push-button like mode, after disarming the system and hitting the brake...when the remote start timer turns off), can you keep the car on? I had the E772AS (I think...or similar model, without push button), and I could hit the remote start button when the car was on...wait a second, and take the key out of the ignition and leave the car. There would still be the security in place where if someone opened the door, the alarm goes off, and if you hit the brake without the key in the ignition, the engine turns off. The push button doesn't work quite like that. Even after I leave the car and hit lock...it's literally like I left the keys in there (which makes sense). If you unlock the door, you can drive away with the car. If I hit the remote start button, it spits out the error code that the car is already on, which is true...but my question is, is there a way to basically transition from push button mode back to remote start mode? Where it has the timer, the brake and door security, etc? The only way I can figure around this to keep the car on when going to the store or something, is to turn the car off and them remote start it. If possible (it's not a huge deal), if I could have that same feature I had before, that'd be pretty cool.

2 - I have a second car that I installed the E8B on, it's a 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix. The ignition has those thumb posts on it. So when I cut the key, I can't really stick the push button over the ignition (because of those posts). What are other people doing in similar cases? I'd like to stick the push button over the ignition so nobody gets any ideas in their head seeing a cut key in the ignition - even though it won't do anything.

3 - How do you properly set options? The instructions are confusing. It says I have to hit the buttons twice....and with the beeps and stuff...I just don't think I'm doing it right. I'm trying to set the Door Output Time, which I think/hope is the unlock time? Of either 0.8 seconds or 4 seconds. I want it to be 4 seconds to act as a double pulse to unlock the other doors. I hit I + IV to enter program mode, then II, II, IV, IV, then II for the 4 second option. It doesn't seem to work. I tried another option that's easier to see if I've set it properly and that's the Door is Open option. I tried to turn that off so the lights don't blink when the door opens. And that doesn't seem to work. So, I think I just don't know how to do it. Anyone with any advice would be helpful!

Thanks for your help!
Old 06-19-2016, 10:04 PM
BeeBoo

1st I want to have that option too. It would be nice to have something like that when you go to store or need to leave your car for 5mins and lock your car with the security option like remote start would be nice but I don't know if we can do that on E8B.

2nd is why don't you use no key in the ignition instead of cut the key. Just hook up you CN4-blue wire from main unit to any +12 volts will do the job with out key.

3rd is you got that right but you have to listen to the blinker of you car depend on how many flash. If you pass II, II, IV, IV then you will hear 2 chirp, 2 flash then 4 chirp4 flash. Then press II for 4 sec. You will hear 1 chirp and 1 flash to confirm when is completed. I have some trouble with the instructions on the manual as well and they are not accurate. Some option are not clear to me so I do need to clear some of those if you know some.

3 year of using this unit and I love it. The only thing I don't like it is the 2way remote. They make in low quality and I already broke mine.
Old 05-08-2017, 04:19 AM
Gharib w140 MB

Default Easycar E8-B

I just bought easycar E8-B the model is M7700C

My car is mercedes benz w140 s320 1997 first
i wired CN1 all wires CN2 only the ground black wire
CN3 i wired
CN3-1 to the unlock
CN3-2 the lock
CN3-3 to the signal light
CN3-4not wired
CN4-5not wired
CN3-6 wired the the siren
CN3-7 not wired
CN3-8.not wired
CN3-9 not wired
CN3-10 wired ground
i took of my ignition i left the key near the transponder
foe the CN4 first it's defferent from M7700B
CN4-1 Alternater Sensing
CN4-2Break light
CN4-3 Break light
CN4-4not wired
CN4-5 to the Parking break
CN4-6 to the door trigger
CN4-7 not wired
CN4-8 not wired
CN4-9 not wired
i cut the jumber

I have wired the CN5 and the CN6 ,CN7 ,CN8 and the CN9
Cn9-1 not wired
CN9-2 not eired
CN9-3 wired to that place ok
i finished wiring i programmed the knock sensore it works great i had programmed the two remots and it works i tried to star the car from the push button the Acc worked at first push in the second push al the car functions worked great i pressed the feet break and pressed the start button it flash one time and cut the power ffom the dashboard twice and didn't start i tried by the remote it did the same all the function works by remote accept remote start i tried to inter the car by the knock sensore it also works
please help me if you solution for my peoblem
Old 03-02-2018, 11:41 PM
wimatte

Gharib w140 MB Did you ever manage to figure out what the problem was? How did you wire the CN1?

I know this is an old thread but I kind of need some help as well so if anyone is still around I will really appreciate it.

My problem is with a Mercedes ML320. I believe it has to do with the fact these models have an ACC cable tied to/working with the ignition (or maybe I just wired it wrong). Basically, the ACC wire tests 12V @ACC @ON and @CRANK. A pure ACC shouldn't have voltage during crank, only @ACC & @ON. So the push start sequence goes from ACC to ON/Start taking only 2 clicks as opposed to the normal 3 (ACC then ON and then Crank). Also this happens regardless of the brake pedal being pushed or not, the vehicle starts anyway. The brake pedal is then needed to stop it as it should be.

The wiring coming out of my ignition switch are:
Ignition1 going to CN1green - The side exiting from the relay
Starter (wire cut) going to CN1 yellow on engine side + green/white from the relay ****
ACC going to CN1 Blue
Power going to CN1 red/red-white
Keysense going to CN3 Grey

**** This is where I'm unclear about the connection since I'm missing a green wire compared to BeeBoo diagram. Also, on my relay, the green and green-white wires are jumped together by a small piece of wire.....Why?
To clarify, my wiring is following BeeBoo diagram (besides he has 2 green wires coming out of the relay, one going to Ignition1 and the other to the Starter along with the yellow wire from CN1, while I only have 1 green & 1 green/white and a jumper between them 2. So there's is only 3 total wires coming out of my relay (green/green-white/purple) as opposed to 4 shown in his diagram)****

Confusing I know But that's why I need help and hope there's still some kind souls around here willing to provide it.