Notices
Audio Video Headunits, Monitors, Radar detectors, Subwoofers, etc...

FS: BNIB! 2 12's. Details Inside :)

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2011, 08:05 AM
donpisto

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BNIB! 2 12's. Details Inside :)

Majority of the people haven't heard of this brand, but don't let it fool you. I have a pair of 12" dual 2 ohm Skar Audo VX's. Jacob, the owner of Sundown (which some of you may be familiar with) helped design these subs. Why pay extra on something like JL Audio, that isn't as good? JL makes great products, don't get me wrong, but it's more of a brand thing at that price point.

These subs are BRAND NEW and in the original box. I really want to keep these but if you look at my other FS threads, I need money so I have to sell what I have.

Each sub is easily capable of 600w. I'm sure these will handle around 1k rms, just know what you're doing. I don't think I'd be going on the limb here when I say this is probably better than a JL W6v2.

Specs: http://skaraudio.com/index.php/products.html

Asking $240 for both (picked up price). These subs sell for $170 EACH. Subs are located in Rancho Cucamonga. Pics with username are below. I mainly stick to the car audio forums when selling since there are so many better options than mainstream brands at better prices but figured I'd offer it to G/Z community as well.