Notices
Audio Video Headunits, Monitors, Radar detectors, Subwoofers, etc...

FS: Infinity 12 inch sub with xplode amp plus speaker amp

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2013, 04:57 PM
kelsur

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Infinity 12 inch sub with xplode amp plus speaker amp

Hello,
I've had my old sub and amps lying around from my old 240 for a while now and I'd like to get rid of them.

The speaker is a 12 inch Infinity Kappa 12.1D driver which has an rms of 350 watts and a peak of 1400. I have a sony xplode 800 watt amp driving it and it has served me well. I found out when I tore it down to take pictures that the person I got it from wired it wrong. They wired it in series instead of parallel so it wasn't sounding as good as it could have. Still it sounded pretty great.

I also have for sale an Aura Force 400q-a 4-channel speaker amp as well. I had it driving some infinity speakers in the rear of the 240 and the stock speakers up front and it sounded pretty good as well.

The first link here has the pictures with the necessary proof that I have the goods and they are current.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/1...58713667229649

The second link is the original pictures I took a while back when I first tried to sell the sub and amps. There are more pictures and details in the second link.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/1...05288925405809

I live in the Baltimore area so if you're local and are interested in it shoot me a message and we can chat about price. I'm willing to sell it not local but the buyer assumes cost of shipping then. As far as price goes the sub seems to be going brand new for $180, the sony amp brand new for $150, and for the Aura force I have no idea on a price. I don't expect to get those amounts so just make a reasonable offer and we can talk it over.