Kenwood DNX7100 -Touch Screen w/Garmin NAV in the dash- setup for 350z! - MY350Z.COM Forums

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2015, 05:57 AM   #1
eesnas

Default Kenwood DNX7100 -Touch Screen w/Garmin NAV in the dash- setup for 350z!

I've been off these forums for a long time... I traded in my 350z last summer and pulled out my Kenwood DNX7100, moved into a new condo and finally getting a chance to unpack. Anyways, it's for sale, and the wiring is basically ready to drop into a 350z, assuming 2004 model year is the same as all the rest.

I bought this a few years back refurbished, the only flaw was a small (tiny) scratch on far right of the screen- I have major OCD and it never bothered me. This has Garmin GPS built in and it's a touchscreen, also has the iPod cable. The only thing missing is the XM antenna, I never used it and somehow I think it got misplaced(?). I also remember some bezel kit that fit really nice with the 350z, I'm sure it's hard to get these days but it's in the box.

Pics below, I also managed to find a pair of old shots when it was in my old Z.

These are tough to find, it's already setup for a 350Z, and it's got the bezel that looks great in the factory hole.

I'm thinking $185 shipped. I will check back for messages on the forums, or you can text me at (8one6) Two3Seven - 0Seven6Seven.

Old 04-26-2015, 03:20 PM   #2
eesnas

SOLD

Closed Thread