Notices
Australia/New Zealand Queensland, South Australia, Victoria, New South Wales, etc.

Is the Z selling well?

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2003, 02:22 PM
oz350

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is the Z selling well?

Before the Motor show I rang a number of Nissan dealers to try and get some info` etc and surprise none of them knew anything, anyway as they do they take your name down etc.

Well two dealers rang me this week to follow me up and tell me they have cars for delivery.

When I told them I will be test driving the RX8 etc the shock horror in their voices. I didn`t tell them that due to circumstances I may now need a 4 seater. So one guy starts to haggle with me and if I purchase a Z ASAP he will cut a deal: "mate come and talk to us we`ll take care of you and do the right thing".

How have you guys found the dealers and availability of cars etc, and deal cutting?

Last edited by oz350; 02-11-2003 at 02:26 PM.
Old 02-11-2003, 02:48 PM
Z350Lover

Well.... I am not too sure though.... but as I was told, they took about 350 pre-orders even before the car arrived already... so there shouldn't have any left at the beginning of the launch though! That's kinda strange to hear people saying that they can have the immediate delivery on the car... well... I have the mix feeling now though!

cheers and all the best to all of us Z owners!!

richie
Old 02-11-2003, 03:26 PM
oz350

This sales guy told me they just sold the last March allocation and he can get me into a car in April, in typical sales crap fashion just after the Motor show he said that with all the enquiries and orders if I don`t pre-order I will have to wait till August/Sept.

Last edited by oz350; 02-11-2003 at 03:31 PM.
Old 02-11-2003, 05:47 PM
Z350Lover

But that's kinda true because I actually take the car from the boss of that dealership! And my car will be the 2nd one out of his dealership! Expecting to deliver one on Wednesay (12th of Feb) And he placed his order on another one... the quota to his dealership is only "1", and that's the maximum quota that he can have so far from nissan australia... delivery in early April! He even showed me the letter written by Nissan Australia as the solid proof!!!

cheers,

richie