Notices
Australia/New Zealand Queensland, South Australia, Victoria, New South Wales, etc.

Hello Aussies.... something for sale only in australia

Old 05-08-2003, 02:34 AM
Z350Lover

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello Aussies.... something for sale only in australia

Hello guys,

I just ordered a set of front mud flaps from the States as I wasn't planning to put any side skirts on, then when I wanted to change my mind to swap the order for something else, it was way too late since they have already sent the good out and they are on the way to australia now!

As many of you guys already know that I ordered a set of nismo side skits, so those front mud flaps are no longer needed... that's the reason why I am selling that set now!

It will be a good investment if you are not preparing to put any body kits on your car.... It costed me around 100 aus dollars to get those in, I am selling them for 60 dollars... and they are brand new (I still haven't got them yet from the States)... if you are interested in that set, send me a PM and we can discuss more about the price and details... and don't bother checking out the price of that set in australia... they will cost high 200 to low 300 dollars just for that set!

Here is a pic from one of the car in the States that has the front mud flaps on!

cheers,

richie
Old 05-10-2003, 06:52 PM
bev

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do they come painted?

Check your PM.

Cheers!
Bev