Notices
Body Exterior Body kits, grills, HID kits, etc.

Don Nguyen | **Vinyl Roof Wrapping Services + Stickers/Graphics and more!**

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2013, 08:50 AM
Don Nguyen
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The owner of this dark blue Subaru WRX had me my clear/transparent red vinyl film on his tail lights. I know most people are used to seeing me use my smoke/tint shade on tail lights, but I also have other colors such as red and yellow for tail lights, fog lights, etc. I took some pictures of the progress, for those who want to see how it is done. Also, some people also prefer the look of the whole tail lights completely red versus having the center portions cut out to be clear. The owner of this car drove from Tustin to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to have me vinyl his tail lights.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 10-16-2013, 09:00 AM
Don Nguyen
Vendor - Former Vendor

On a black car more than any other car color, the chrome finish stands out quite a bit. The owner of this new black BMW F10 5 series had me black out the chrome window trim on his car with my matte black vinyl material. If he wanted to complete the black out look, I could have also done the small strip on the door handles and also the front amber reflector in the same matte black vinyl material or my gloss black finish so that it'd blend in with the car better. The owner of this car drove out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to have the work done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 12-11-2013, 07:17 AM
Don Nguyen
Vendor - Former Vendor

I think many would not think about it, but even this black Mercedes Benz S63 AMG looks good with the chrome blacked out. Even with the brighter colored/finished wheels, the blacked out chrome/brushed aluminum trim still goes with the look of the car very well and actually makes the car look very sleek imo. In addition to the window trim, I also blacked out the lower door chrome pieces that run the length of the car. I also tinted the headlights and turn signal reflectors with my light tint/smoke film. For this car, we went with my gloss black vinyl finish to match the already gloss black vertical pillars and overall the gloss black just suited this car better than matte black would have. The owner of this car brought his car up to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County from San Diego to get the vinyl work done.

Before:

During (note driver side headlight and mirror turn signals are tinted, while passenger side is stock)

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com