Notices
Brakes & Suspension 350Z stoppers, coils, shocks/dampers

BC coilovers rear adjustment tool

Old 04-10-2014, 01:23 PM
kooch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BC coilovers rear adjustment tool

Ok so I have the bc coils installed and the adjustment tools un-installed. I was wondering what set-ups you guys have to reach this tool for easy adjustment. ie: easy reach and twist from the trunk. I know I will have to do some sort of drilling or cutting. Just would like some input as to what you guys have done for easy reach. thanks in advance.

Old 04-10-2014, 01:55 PM
kooch

just realized i put this in the 370 should have put this in 350. sorry mods can we please move this to 350 tech suspension and brakes

Last edited by kooch; 04-10-2014 at 01:57 PM.
Old 04-13-2014, 04:02 PM
MDK

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You don't have to drill or cut. Pop off the two black plastic parts next to the silver center part of the rear brace in the trunk. There are already holes in the sheet metal large enough to fit these on. They're meant to be installed permanently on the coilovers during installation and left in the car. They will fit underneath the plastic trim pieces, and that way they'll stay hidden but still be easy to get to.
Old 04-16-2014, 11:03 AM
kooch

Originally Posted by MDK
You don't have to drill or cut. Pop off the two black plastic parts next to the silver center part of the rear brace in the trunk. There are already holes in the sheet metal large enough to fit these on. They're meant to be installed permanently on the coilovers during installation and left in the car. They will fit underneath the plastic trim pieces, and that way they'll stay hidden but still be easy to get to.
You the man. ill play with it this weekend....the car