Brakes & Suspension 350Z stoppers, coils, shocks/dampers

SPL Parts + Tein MonoFlex

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2014, 03:17 AM
isy_nismo

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default SPL Parts + Tein MonoFlex

Dear All,

I want to buy some SPL parts for my 350z. Actually I have Tein Monoflex ready to install and I want to get the SPL parts to get the proper stance on my ride.

I want get a set of volk te37 SL's and get the car low but also track setup.

I'm thinking in to get the SPL titanium rear mid link because I think the Tein monflex don't go lower enough but the rear mid links needs 2.5" diameter springs and the monoflex springs are 6"...Any suggestions on this, Should I get another springs or avoid the rear mid links and try to drop with the monoflex and camber and toe links....If is better the mid links, witch springs do you recommend me?

If I decide install the Tein Monoflex, can I git the Toe links, camber links and traction links to get enough adjustment on the rear end???

Thanks for your advice...
Old 10-22-2014, 04:19 AM
harmysZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

with the spl rear mid link you and th smaller diameter swift springs and you can handle various different heights of springs for them
Old 10-22-2014, 04:59 AM
isy_nismo

Originally Posted by harmysZ
with the spl rear mid link you and th smaller diameter swift springs and you can handle various different heights of springs for them
Thanks bud, just I have a doubt if try to handle with the Monoflex or the SPL mid links and different springs.....

Any advice!!
Old 10-23-2014, 08:09 AM
isy_nismo

Up! Any ideas....
Old 10-23-2014, 08:35 AM
nextcore

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I guess the question you should probably ask yourself.. how often are you going to track this car and is your goal to be low or track functional? if you're too low, you wont be very track functional. You'll want some suspension travel when you're going into a corner.

as for toe links.. you'll only need this if you have "true" coilover set up which to my knowledge the tein monoflex is an OEM set up.

I would start with spl rear camber links, toe bolts and work your way towards spl front upper control arms. These are the basics of what you'll need for adjustabilty in the rear and front.
Old 10-30-2014, 02:50 PM
isy_nismo

Originally Posted by nextcore
I guess the question you should probably ask yourself.. how often are you going to track this car and is your goal to be low or track functional? if you're too low, you wont be very track functional. You'll want some suspension travel when you're going into a corner.

as for toe links.. you'll only need this if you have "true" coilover set up which to my knowledge the tein monoflex is an OEM set up.

I would start with spl rear camber links, toe bolts and work your way towards spl front upper control arms. These are the basics of what you'll need for adjustabilty in the rear and front.
Thanks for the info...I'm thinking try my setup with 2.5" springs and the spl mid links..I want something similar on specs to the tein monoflex springs...I think they need to be about 7" length..any idea!!
Old 10-30-2014, 07:54 PM
terrasmak
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 2,283 Likes on 1,645 Posts

Originally Posted by isy_nismo
Thanks for the info...I'm thinking try my setup with 2.5" springs and the spl mid links..I want something similar on specs to the tein monoflex springs...I think they need to be about 7" length..any idea!!
Find your spring rate, talk to SPL about what length spring you will need for the ride height you want to run. The will help you s lot.