Notices
Brakes & Suspension 350Z stoppers, coils, shocks/dampers

Rear camber bolts

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2014, 11:48 AM
pgZETO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Rear camber bolts

it would appear that people don't often post here, but before i spend the money on camber bolts (http://www.andysautosport.com/produc..._5.72055K.html) id like to know just how much these will actually help. granted they aren't much but id rather not waste the money. they claim to go +/- 3 degrees of camber, but is that with stock control arms? also will my ride height affect how much they are able to adjust? anyway im over the stance and plan do to some meaty fitment..
Old 12-07-2014, 12:17 PM
Emski

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

We have rear camber arms and toe bolts (unless you go true coil and eliminate spring bucket), not camber bolts. Ride height will affect camber (lower more negative). If your car is all stanced out wouldn't you know this already?
Old 12-08-2014, 10:17 AM
pgZETO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Emski
We have rear camber arms and toe bolts (unless you go true coil and eliminate spring bucket), not camber bolts. Ride height will affect camber (lower more negative). If your car is all stanced out wouldn't you know this already?
i am aware and as much as i appreciate your sarcasm , i believe i may not have asked my question clear enough... i have a traditional coil design (yes i eliminated the spring bucket), that being said i am looking for more adjustment and am curious just how much these bolt would help with that if at all.
Old 12-08-2014, 11:51 PM
DarkCreep

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

Do toe arms allow enough adjustment for a car with an aggressive drop (not slammed, barely tucking)?