Notices
Brakes & Suspension 350Z stoppers, coils, shocks/dampers

pbm hydro ebrake install(need help)

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2015, 01:43 PM
znick742

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pbm hydro ebrake install(need help)

ok so ive been trying to figure this out for days now searching all over the internet and forums. this looked like the best forum so i joined today to see if you guys can help me.

so i ordered the powered by max hydraulic ebrake but what im having trouble with is the lines. i know they have a diagram on their website on how to hook their ebrake up in a z but thats with a bunch of t fittings, i want to hook it up to the master and the abs block. so my question lies here, the ebrake side of the lines is easy to figure out pbm has all the fittings listed. but the master and abs block side is more difficult cause i dont see how im going to get a pre-made ss line with a -3an fitting on the end to hook up to the master and abs block cause they dont make m12 1.00 to -3 fittings.

ive read all the write ups on hydro intalls but people dont list their full custom order that they got for their lines, such as flair type, line size(length i can figure out), all they list is that they got a 90 degree fitting and the thread size of the fitting. all the places i talk to need every detail to make the lines.

if anyone has installed a hydro and has their order written down or if someone can help me out on what to order such as flair type on master cylinder side and abs block thatd be awesome. im trying to get ready for asb15 but i need to figure this ebrake problem. thanks guys!
Old 08-27-2015, 06:51 AM
driftsucky

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

You might want to post this in the drift subforum...because most...er....all people that install hydro e-brakes drift. I never got around to doing mine so I sold it.