Notices
Brakes & Suspension 350Z stoppers, coils, shocks/dampers

I need help with the abs pump

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2017, 07:26 AM
GenaroM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question I need help with the abs pump

Hi everyone I'm new here and I have a question I bought a 2007 350z VQ35HR I believe base model then I realize I was crash before and not very good repaired I have change all the bad chape part but last thing is the abs pump when I connect it it smokes and I'm searching for a new one but the serial number part doesn't match the one that came in the car was a 47660CF43A and read a little on internet and it says that this part is for 03-06 and for 07 it should be 47660CF43B so I'm a little confuse in which part to buy if anyone can could guide me it would be awesome thank

PD I'm from a small city in Chile South America so I don't have and official Nissan dealer very close and srry for my English it's a little rust
Old 03-27-2017, 05:55 PM
samsniss350z

Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts

Hey Genaro, welcome to the forum. I've done a bit of searching for you as well and can't seem to match up any of the numbers you've given. The closest i get is 47600 and the rest of the numbers and letters are totally different. Are you sure its the pump that has failed or could it be a failed or faulty ABS control module?