Notices
Buying/Leasing 350Z/370Z Purchasing Info

Recomended Dealers

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2007, 01:01 PM
umasswf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh Wow, I'm shocked I went to Marlboro and they were not pushy at all. I'm currently looking for an honest dealership in Massachusetts. I'm moving to Dallas/Fortworth TX in two months. Should I just wait till I move to TX? If so does anyone know where I can go?
Old 06-07-2007, 06:38 PM
CelticPride2

Originally Posted by umasswf
Oh Wow, I'm shocked I went to Marlboro and they were not pushy at all. I'm currently looking for an honest dealership in Massachusetts. I'm moving to Dallas/Fortworth TX in two months. Should I just wait till I move to TX? If so does anyone know where I can go?
I bought my Z at Bancroft Nissan in Auburn. The sales dept. there was pretty easy to work with...got a reasonable price without too much haggling. I've only use the service dept. for oil changes (they threw them in free for life as part of the deal) and recall stuff...no complaints there either.

Be very careful with Marlborough Nissan...my parents haggled a new deal with them on a Maxima a few years ago, and when they drove down to sign the papers later that day, the sales rep spontaneously reneged on the price and demanded more money. Needless to say, he didn't sell them a new Maxima that day.
Old 06-08-2007, 05:34 AM
New JerZ

Originally Posted by New JerZ
DO NOT GO TO PERUZZI NISSAN IN PA. Ok sorry the caps was broken or something. All I can say is that they are not a very good dealer. They do not keep their promises regarding delivery dates. They hit you for BS stuff like locking lugs for almost 200 (i didnt pay for this obviously) and a sealant that cost 300 (paid half this). The sales team is kinda rude considering we are buying a 30,000 car. Just a bad experience all the way around. Would not recommend this place to anyone. I asked for Jeff on the advice of another forum member, the guy is nice in person but once you arent at the dealership he is very bad with communication and if you have a problem with something he will say that he cant do anything about it and to go elsewhere (and hangs up the phone) but they also expect to keep the deposit you put on the vehicle. This place is miserable. Service is bad, people are rude and nothing gets done in the time frame they give you. I give this place 1 out of 10. I wish I bought my car elsewhere.

Update. They actually went out of their way after the sale took place. The manager and jeff apologized for the miscommunication and they turned out be be really good guys. Go see Jeff for your Z at Peruzzi in PA.
Old 08-07-2007, 10:35 AM
my9350

Boardman Nissan in Ohio. Mario sold us our Murano and was a great help. Just sold a friend a Maxima and he was happy as well. Phone is 330-725-5555
Old 09-11-2007, 08:48 AM
KM06Blk350ZConv

If you are looking in the Charlotte, NC area, I recommend going to Superior Nissan on South Blvd. I really enjoyed the entire buying experience and the customer service after the sale has been fantastic.

I was also forced (a story too long to discuss) to purchase a car ('08 Altima Coupe) from Harrelson Nissan and would not recommend going there. I felt that Independence Nissan was ok but I was lied to on some facts about the car to get me to buy it quicker. Overall, go to Superior Nissan.
Old 09-11-2007, 11:26 AM
zeekle

Nissan of Gallatin (in Gallatin,TN) did me right. They didn't use a lot of the dirty tricks that Downtown Nashville Nissan tried to use on me.

They were the only one around willing to special order the M/T touring I wanted. Everyone else wanted to sell me something off the lot even though they didn't have what(even close) to what I wanted.

Donnie Mallory was my salesman. Although everyone was friendly there, it was clear there were some guys there without as much experience as him. If you go there be sure to ask for him.

Avoid Downtown Nashville Nissan and Nissan of Rivergate if you are shopping in the Nashville area. In my experience they will either take your shirt or **** you off or if you are really unlucky do both.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:31 AM
Fox Z

Orlando Area: Ken Gunderson at Deland Nissan was GREAT! I could not have been more pleased with price and service. http://www.delandnissan.com/index.htm

Atlanta Area: Lisa Hoyer (Internet sales) at South Nissan in Morrow was extremely helpful and willing to negotiate. I ultimately bought exactly what I wanted elsewhere, but she was great. http://www.nissansouthmorrow.com/index.php
Old 11-18-2007, 08:52 AM
SRTtoZ

Newburgh Nissan in Newburgh, NY!

They are phenomonal!!!

No BS, Great trade in values, very professional!
Old 11-23-2007, 10:08 AM
Vader007

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Stay away from PERUZZI NISSAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Caused damage to my car three times, filed it through NNA as wasrranty work to cover thier mistakes, Gil Peruzzi quotes me a price over the phone last week for a tranny flush and fill, $129.99, I say thats for a 350Z automatic right? You have the machine that flushes it out of the converter and all? He says yes thats right, I go in today ,they write me up for 129.99
I show them a 15% off coupon that Nissan sent me with them listed as a participating dealer, service writer looks confused, I show them they are listed right on the front, he says ok. I sign off on the written estimate of 129.99 and go outside for a smoke. The service writer then comes up to me and says there has been a mistake on thier part and the service is 300.00.
I tell them they should honor the quote, one over the phone and the same one in writing, that they did damage to my car the last three times and continue to call to see how they can regain my business and now this!
I left and will not be back, I will do everything in my power to cost them business and am in the process of calling Nissan North America again as well
as the BBB, the downside is I know nothing will come of it!
Old 12-01-2007, 09:57 AM
SniperHunter

For the New Yorkers:

I have visited practically every Nissan stealership in NYC, including Long Island. I got my car from Legend Nissan in Syosset. 2006, 5k miles used, Touring, $27k otd. And got a fantastic trade in on my 2001 Maxima SE, 77k miles - $10k + $1k for mods.

I almost bought a 2003 Touring from Biener. They were good guys to deal with, but ultimately I found something extremely better and got a better trade-in appraisal. If you're going to buy a new car, go to Legend, imo. Biener is nice, but go to a guy named Glenn in Legend Nissan. He doesn't B.S. around. He WANTED me as a customer and that's what matters the most.

Habberstad is also a nice dealership to check out. Good peeps there.

Places to not visit:

Star Nissan (the worst by faaaaaaaar)
Nissan of Queens (Rip offs - $25k for 03Z with 55k miles? LOL!)
Nemet (Liars)
Koeppel (Liars)
Garden City (Awful, inexperienced, uneducated, liars)
Smithtown (Con artists)
Kings Nissan (Liars, they just try to get you in and BS you around)
-------------

Horror stories for Star and Smithtown:

Smithtown Nissan:
http://forums.nycmaximas.org/showthread.php?t=26916

Star Nissan:
http://forums.nycmaximas.org/showthread.php?t=21885
http://forums.nycmaximas.org/showthread.php?t=6205
http://forums.nycmaximas.org/showthread.php?t=23398

Star Nissan came in as most fraudulent stealership, look at the infractions against them, 704!:
http://consumeraffairs.com/news03/nyc_cars.html
Old 12-01-2007, 12:36 PM
Delako

Sandy Sansing Nissan Pensacola FL
Old 01-04-2008, 07:50 PM
dark321devil

My uncle bought a car at sansone route 1 nissan and was happy 3 years ago. I bought my 350z there this year and worst car buying experience. I have bought a new lexus and a new honda and both were great shopping experiences but this was the worst and would not recomend this dealership.
Old 04-26-2008, 06:06 PM
Z Hotness

I'm not a fan of Pinebelt Nissan In Keyport, NJ. They went through the pics I have on my nav and they have driven my car further than what I feel is necessary to test it for the problems they needed to. Besides that the guy continuously hit on me even with my boyfriend there. That and it pissed me off that they acted like I was stupid when describing things to me. Oh, and sales, they did a good job finding me what I wanted, had it fast too. Only problem with that was didn't have my sat radio, which they said wasn't in the contract when I specifically said I wanted it and they said it was included and the horrific scratches on my back bumper near and under my plate. They asked if I did it within the 12 hours I had the car... They offered to fix it but they would need it all day and expected me to take off work for it. A brand new Z shouldn't have those sorts of scratches...

Last edited by Z Hotness; 04-26-2008 at 06:11 PM.
Old 05-28-2008, 09:11 PM
tdmopar59

stay away from colonial nissan... the guy wouldnt even let me look at the car... kept asking me for all my financial information as if i was trying to go for a joy ride or something. Horrible sales staff... disrespectful... and i finally saw the car (used) and it was beat up!
Old 05-28-2008, 09:24 PM
zland
Sponsor
Sport Z Magazine

Received 46 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z
Mossy Nissan
El Cajon, CA

ask for Jake and tell him John sent you
Do not get a car serviced at Mossy Nissan in Oceanside. I had my 2003 350Z taken in under warranty at least a half dozen times for rattles etc and they never fixed it and proceeded to insult me as a customer for even asking them to fix it. Mossy hires a lot of unskilled labor for low wages. Very few master techs work there. In addition, when I would ask for a specific master tech, they did not have him work on the car.

After the car went out of warranty I took it my brother who is a tech for Infiniti and he fixed it the very first time.

Bottom line: The next time I bought a car, I did not even look at a Nissan not because I dislike Nissan but because Mossy basically owns the Nissan dealers in this area & I knew it that owning a Nissan here is basically like having no warranty at all.

Looking back, I actually wish I would have bought a G35C knwoing my brother would have serviced it at the dealer and I would have had things fixed right the first time and had a car rental provided. The sad thing is I am saying that & really never wanted to own a G35C.

Nissan needs to insure that customers are not lost due to poor service at the dealer.
Old 06-07-2008, 08:41 AM
magna750

Sutherlin Nissan Mall of Georgia in Buford, GA was real easy to work with.

I had a couple of small issues with the car and they saw to it that they were handled to my satisfaction.

27K for a new 2008 enthusiast at 3.9%.

I have also worked with Gwinnett Place Nissan when I bought my '02 Pathfinder there six years ago. I would have gone back again, but they wanted almost 3K more for the same car I bought from Sutherlin.
Old 06-07-2008, 09:45 AM
kaizenro1

Originally Posted by magna750
27K for a new 2008 enthusiast at 3.9%.
DAMN! That's great!
Old 06-07-2008, 10:46 AM
magna750

Originally Posted by kaizenro1
DAMN! That's great!
All I can say is that they were willing to negotiate...

Good dudes to work with overall.
Old 06-08-2008, 02:45 PM
AlexiaLei

Anyone have any experience with Keyes Woodland Hills Nissan ?

Just went there yesterday to test drive a few 350z's (Enthusiast & Nismo) and one of the used Z4's they had on the lot.

The guy I worked with was pretty cool, but not sure if there might be a better Nissan dealership in the area that I should use?
Old 07-04-2008, 05:35 PM
maddindian

Anyone have any experience with Vision Nissan, near Rochester NY?

Thanks

Quick Reply: Recomended Dealers