Notices
Buying/Leasing 350Z/370Z Purchasing Info

$1000 off MSRP! (reposted for newbies)

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2002, 12:41 AM
twinzz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default $1000 off MSRP! (reposted for newbies)

If anyone is thinking about buying a 350Z, become a member of groupZ, and order from Cerritos Nissan in So Cal. $45 membership for $1000 off MSRP, plus discounts on parts and accessories. I don't think there's a deal like this anywhere in the country!

They will honor the deal even if you've already placed the order, or are currently not a member. Just show the member card at time of pickup.

At this point, you'll be on a long waiting list but might be worth it!

Hey IcyBlue, just talked the the 350Z lady there, Veronica. You're in luck man, they have 2 cancels. Both are silverstone Enthusiasts.
Old 07-28-2002, 09:13 AM
ICYBLUE1203

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: $1000 off MSRP! (reposted for newbies)

Originally posted by twinzz
If anyone is thinking about buying a 350Z, become a member of groupZ, and order from Cerritos Nissan in So Cal. $45 membership for $1000 off MSRP, plus discounts on parts and accessories. I don't think there's a deal like this anywhere in the country!

They will honor the deal even if you've already placed the order, or are currently not a member. Just show the member card at time of pickup.

At this point, you'll be on a long waiting list but might be worth it!

Hey IcyBlue, just talked the the 350Z lady there, Veronica. You're in luck man, they have 2 cancels. Both are silverstone Enthusiasts.
Argh, LOL! I want a Black Z even though I have no clue on what it looks like, except that one pic. ! I'm gonna give her a call (VERY CUTE ), I'm hoping the priority starts when the cars come in. Oh yeah, If not, I need to settle for any color they get.