Notices
Zs & Gs For Sale Looking to purchase a Z or a G? Check out our members' rides!

FS/FT: 2003 Touring/6MT/103KMiles/Chrome Silver/Vancouver BC

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2014, 08:50 PM
ZJoe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2003 Touring/6MT/103KMiles/Chrome Silver/Vancouver BC

The time has come to let go of Betty.

2003 Touring Model
Chrome Silver
103,492 Miles (DD with about 20 miles added daily)
VIN JN1AZ34E03T00391
SOLD!!!
Will ship at buyer's expense

The goods:
1. TWM Desert Eagle shift ****. I LOVE this shifter, best one I've ever held on a Z.
2. Touring edition, basically every option except GPS and the touchscreen. Has cruise control, VDC, Homelink rearview mirror, AC that blows cold, heater that blows hot.
3. Bose Premium (meh). Works fine, no problems. I usually only listen to the radio, rarely listen to the CD and I've only used the tape deck once.
4. Both power window motors have been replaced by me. Windows work perfectly.
5. Heated seats that work great. Seats are in pretty good shape, some creases but no rips. Had the seat motor for the passenger side replaced one year ago. Both seats work perfectly, they heat and move as they should.
6. Got some newer Z floor mats to replace the old ones about six months ago.
7. Rear cargo net
8. Front lip(cheap Nismo rep)
9. Nismo rep rears
10. KW V.2 coilovers with about 10,000 miles on them. Car is lowered about 1.2 to 1.5 inches currently.
11. SPL V.3 A-arms.
12. SPL rear arms
13. Whiteline bushings
14. Stoptech ST40/ST45 big brake kit(Silver)
15. Stoptech cross drilled rotors (14 inch)
16. Hawk pads (fairly new, installed in the past 12 months)
17. Crawford Intake manifold
18. JWT pop charger
19. Stillen strut tower brace (polished)
20. ExoticSpeed R1-T exhaust. I LOVE the sound of this exhaust.
21. Has been tuned for up to 94 octane (gotta love Canada for that) via Uprev Osiris but of course has programmed tunes for lower octane as controlled via the cruise control buttons.
22. Specialty Z 5 puck clutch. Bought this in anticipation of going FI. Never happened
23. Replaced both valve covers with new Nissan DE valve covers due to slight oil leakage. All is fine now and the engine runs very strong. Had a compression test done about a year ago and had strong numbers across the board. All cylinders near 150 if I recall.
24. Custom rear diff brace that I bought from another member a few years ago.
25. 2006-2008 blacked out headlights with LED turn signals, very basic mods (converted to DRL for Canadian driving). Tastefully done.
26. JDM clear taillights. These look great on the Chrome Silver paint.
27. Complete 3M clear bra, hood, front bumper, etc. Unused, still in box. I was going to use it when I planned to repaint the car but I never got around to painting it.
28. Clear Corners front LED, both the turn signals and the running lights. These are in my opinion the best looking LED's for the front of the Z on the market, especially for the turn signal option. I get a lot of compliments. They don't look tacky.
29. Hood painted gloss black.
30. Volk LE37, black 19x 10.5 and 19x9.5 +22 all around. VERY good shape since I had them refinished four years ago and had custom replacement stickers made to match the blue lug nuts. The stickers are not on the wheels so currently they are just gloss black with the polished lip. They look great with only ONE TINY nick.

I'm sure there are a few other things I've done to the car, additional parts, but I can't think of any at the moment. I also have the stock exhaust, stock strut tower brace, stock manifold, stock tail lights and stock headlights to go with it if you want to take it back closer to stock. Stock touring wheels also come with the car with barely used Bridgestone all seasons.

The bad:
1. The clutch sounds weird. It drives fine, it's just that it sometimes sounds like something is rubbing funny. Does not affect how it drives at all, it's just that you can hear it and I haven't had time to have my shop break it down to see what the issue is.

2. There is a small dent on the passenger side rear quarter panel. Should be a simple fix.

3. Hatch struts are done. They work fine in warmer temperatures but in winter, you'll get a bad bump on your head. I've been too lazy to order new ones and I've got the scars to prove it

Other than that there is basic wear and tear. My original plan was to put a new bumper on the front, fix the small dent in the passenger rear quarter panel, repaint it, and apply the new 3M clear bra I have that comes with purchase but alas I just haven't had the time to get it all together. No major accidents but overall the car is quite nice and it always gets attention. There isn't much left to do as far as performance mods go.

The reason why I'm selling her is because I've moved permanently to British Columbia (got married) and in order to import Betty permanently I'll get dinged with not only taxes and fees for the car but also for all of the parts I've put on her. So, it makes more sense for me to sell her and drive my Honda while I look for something else to play with.

Youtube Walkaround

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqV_...ature=youtu.be

On to the pics...

Last edited by ZJoe; 04-18-2014 at 06:10 PM.
Old 04-18-2014, 06:10 PM
ZJoe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

SOLD!