Notices
Cleaning & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

CrystalGuard: Say Good-Bye to WAX TODAY!!

Old 03-20-2003, 09:22 AM
350z_tako
Know it all

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up CrystalGuard: Say Good-Bye to wax today!!

CrystalGuard: Say Good-Bye to wax today!!
Shine & Protect your car very QUICKLY!

CrystalGuard is a new generation of paint sealant coating based on glass fiber technology instead of teflon. CrystalGuard bonds to any smooth surface to create micro thin glass layer. Sounds informercial??? But this is REAL. This product was invented by some chemist, not by some wax company mixing oils here & there.

CrystalGuard Quick is instant version of CrystalGuard. With one bottle, you can do up to 8 applications or so!!! and....
Your Z can look like this in 30 mins!

CrystalGuard's benefits are:

1. Durability
Shines and protects your car for months & months

2. NO MORE WAX
You don't need to use wax anymore.

3. Brightness
CrystalGuard adds more brightness even to brand new cars

4. Wheel protection
Brake dust won't stick to your wheels anymore!

5. Easy application
CrystalGuard Quick needs only 30 minutes including car wash. After car wash, it takes only 15 mins!!

6. Multiple layers capability
CrystalGuard creates transparent glass layer over the body. CrystalGuard doesn't contain any detergent, wax or oil. More you apply, deeper your car shines!

If you would like to know more about CrystalGuard, please visit
CrystalGuard Web Site

Let's hear what our members say:

Pure Evil
I will simply tell you to throw your waxes away, Crystal Guard is going to revolutionize the industry!!

VQracer
Surprisingly easy to apply yet yields the results of hours of work. Anyone can do it. I can't stop touching it!

Westpak
Crystal Guard is the easiest of car finish applications I have used over the years with the most return on your efforts. The result is a deep shine and smooth surface finish that is also easy to clean later without much effort. The ease of application, just spray and wipe, makes this product well worth it.

MaxHax
After paying top dollar to top of the line detailers for sub par results I thought I would give this product a shot.

The ease of use combined with the outcome (even after rain) is all it took to convince me that this is the product I will stick with for the life of my vehicle. It is amazingly easy and gives my car that deep gloss showroom shine in 30 minutes.

VandyZ
This stuff makes the car look like it has been dipped in a gloss. By the end of the day it was looking even better.

hfm
Outstanding shine, easy application, long-term sealant protection and a price less than one detailing job makes Crystal Guard a must buy for any car afficionado.

StrictlyZ
I must say I was a big skeptic as well, but after seeing it put on I must say I'm pretty impressed. I still can't believe that something that can be put on so fast can look so good. So I am in the same boat as a lot of you are.

GodZilla
What it is to me "I think it's something that going to revolutionize the way we maintain our cars." For all those people that like to keep their car shining and outshine others to get that show car appearance.

zPilott
The finish with CrystalGuard feels very slippery. I noticed the next morning that some water had run down the passenger window, and all the way down the door. The trail wiped off very easily with just a clean microfiber towel. When I got home, I saw some bug guts over the door, and they too came off with the using the towel. We had a light sprinkling of rain also, and though my windshield looked very nasty afterwords, the body of the car still looked great.

Psyence
I have used CG Quick on my silver and the results are unbelievable. I've used just about every type of wax and sealant under the sun and there is really nothing like CG. The *extreme* ease of use is what really gets me. A simple car wash and 10 minute application/removal of CG gets my silver really glowing without spending a couple hours buffing. CG gives silver and other light colors an amazing richness and depth...

Bruce_with_z
WOW! It is just beautiful. It's not like bling bling shine like metal with lots of flare (or it's because the sun is not that bright today), it's more of a deep shine. It looks like a thick layer of class on the paint.

fdao
I noticed that the shine is much more glasslike in appearance, and yet, still brings out the richness of the the Redline color. Better yet, no white residue in between crevices/panels!
I couldn't imagine how simple this product was!

Yoshi @ ferrarichat.com
I have just eye-witnessed the AMAZING mirror like deep wet look ad\nd reflection of CRYSTAL GUARD! I had been hearing about such productin Japan,which is well famous for a new super glass polymer combines glass and fluorine fibers. Its application is also said to be the easiest and requires the shortest time.

some Porsche owner's impression

If you would like to add your impressions here, please let me know by PM

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

Demonstration Available in SF Bay Area!!

If you live in SF Bay Area, demonstration is available at CustomExotica
2400 Wyandotte St. #C Mountain View, CA 94043
650-988-1004

If you have questions, please post them here!!!
Old 03-20-2003, 12:03 PM
12SecZ

Thumbs up I love this stuff! Liquid Crack!

I do not have any plans on switching back to anything else I have used in the past. Won't mention names either, not necassary. The results speak for themselves. I like the shot of my hood the best with the tree in it.

I am gonna add some more in the future and get some better angled shots in better lighting but till then here is some pics using Crystal Guard Quick on a Daytona Blue

clickable link to pics

You really have to see it in person though. It rained 2 days after I detailed it and you can't even tell. I wasn't bothered either like normal because it is so easy to redo. Had I spent all that money plus tip at a detail shop like usual I would of cried when it rained LOL!

I will put 3 more coats on (IT'S ADDICTING) and get some better pics with a better backdrop in the future but for a tightwad like me to spend mod money on a second bottle, well that should say it all!

It Rocks!

Old 03-20-2003, 12:15 PM
ddtreadway

Looks good. Tough to tell with some of the shadows in your pics.

Love the wheels, though.
Old 03-20-2003, 12:24 PM
POWERZ

I am really interested in hearing more about this product and hopefully will try it out myself some day. The pictures posted so far look amazing!!!

But here is my hang up; When ever this stuff is mentioned, there is always some reference to teflon. Teflon in any type of car wax application is a complete and total scam. Any detailer knows that teflon is joke, so putting this product up against a scam product makes me seriously question its quality. What would you do if Nismo came out with their new supercharger and said "This new supercharger is way better than even the electric turbos on eBay and the Tornado combined!" I think you should be comparing your product to well respected polymers or waxes like Blackfire, Klasse, Pinnacle, or Zaino.
Old 03-20-2003, 03:29 PM
350z_tako
Know it all

Default Reviews

There are reviews by some other people.

http://www.autopia.org/forums/showth...threadid=19547
http://www.funcarsonline.com/ubbthre...fpart=all&vc=1
http://www.ferrarichat.com/discus/me...tml?1046962993
Old 03-20-2003, 05:33 PM
JZC

I'm giving it a try!

I'll post pics and opinions.

Question Tako? Do I have to strip my Zaino? Or can I apply it directly to the car?
Old 03-20-2003, 05:49 PM
350z_tako
Know it all

No worries!!
You can use it over any smooth surface!!!
I will add more deeper gloss and smoother surface.
Old 03-20-2003, 06:04 PM
JZC

So is this ALL I will use?

Or do I still Zaino as well?

We need a guide.
Old 03-20-2003, 06:04 PM
J350

Which kit do you recommend?

I was leaning towards the Maintenance kit, but am not sure if I need the Primer, Base & Top Coat that the Pro kit comes with.
Old 03-20-2003, 06:11 PM
350z_tako
Know it all

If you don't want to spend that much, I recommend you to use CrystalGuard Quick first, and if you like it, you can keep it as maintenance kit later.

Maintenance kit contains CrystalGuard Quick too. And also you get a microfiber.

CrystalGuard Quick still provides incredible shine.
Old 03-20-2003, 06:14 PM
principe

Default Canada

Tako,

Are there any Canadian distributors that you know of?

I'd be interested in buying, any idea what the shipping might be to Toronto, ONtario, Canada??

Thx
Old 03-20-2003, 06:20 PM
350z_tako
Know it all

I recommend you to use only CrystalGuard first and if you don't like it, you can also use ZAINO.....

Try CG first

Originally posted by JZC
So is this ALL I will use?

Or do I still Zaino as well?

We need a guide.
Old 03-20-2003, 06:21 PM
350z_tako
Know it all

Default Re: Canada

CrystalGuard has no distributer in Canada yet. You can call CustomExotica after 9:30 PST at 650-988-1004, you can purchase directly. Don't forget to mention about coupon

Originally posted by principe
Tako,

Are there any Canadian distributors that you know of?

I'd be interested in buying, any idea what the shipping might be to Toronto, ONtario, Canada??

Thx
Old 03-20-2003, 07:52 PM
12SecZ

I just ordered a second bottle.

I want to turn my car out before I go to the track!

Got instant order confirmation within seconds.

Gonna put it on my rims this time too!

As soon as I recieve it 2 more coats! Then better pics, better angles, better background!

Thanks Tako!
Old 03-20-2003, 07:53 PM
s9am_me

from the looks of that SB 350z... it looks sweet. Does CGQ reduce the visibility of swirls and minor scratches too?? cuz that's my main concern with black cars.. judging from that pic along with the Z8 in the back... looks perfect!

Last edited by s9am_me; 03-20-2003 at 07:57 PM.
Old 03-20-2003, 08:03 PM
sammythebull

So if I understand correctly all you do is wash car and then spray on CG.

Do you whipe it off or let it dry?

How many coats from one bottle of CG Quick?

How many ounces are bottles?
Old 03-20-2003, 08:06 PM
silverz

Default Crystal gaurd

I have Chrome Silver. Will it make a difference or is it mainly for darker colors. Will it make it a "deeper" shine or a "brighter" shine? Thanks for the info.
Old 03-20-2003, 08:16 PM
12SecZ

So if I understand correctly all you do is wash car and then spray on CG.
I used both methods, the wash and wax and rinse and the wash apply and let sit for 2 hours and wash and buff slightly.

Both ways were easy. You can wash, apply rinse and get awesome results in 30 minutes but once you start playing it's addicting in it's ease of use.

Instructions come for both methods.

Wash apply rinse, and wash apply let set.

HTH!
Old 03-20-2003, 09:45 PM
Psyence

Default Re: Crystal gaurd

Originally posted by silverz
I have Chrome Silver. Will it make a difference or is it mainly for darker colors. Will it make it a "deeper" shine or a "brighter" shine? Thanks for the info.
I have used CG Quick on my silver and the results are unbelievable. I've used just about every type of wax and sealant under the sun and there is really nothing like CG. The *extreme* ease of use is what really gets me. A simple car wash and 10 minute application/removal of CG gets my silver really glowing without spending a couple hours buffing. CG gives silver and other light colors an amazing richness and depth... something that is very hard to do and something I have only been able to do after a day or two of repeated layering of carnuba waxes. It also has the "sheen" you get with other polymer type sealants... really brings out the metallic nature of the paint.

So far the durability of CG Quick has been quite amazing as well... most natural carnubas start wearing out after a few washes and hot days... but a single application of CG quick over month ago is still nice and slick
Old 03-21-2003, 12:59 AM
350z_tako
Know it all

With my experiment, very small swirls were filled but not big ones. All I can say is CrystalGuarded area will have less Swirls than other area.....

Originally posted by s9am_me
from the looks of that SB 350z... it looks sweet. Does CGQ reduce the visibility of swirls and minor scratches too?? cuz that's my main concern with black cars.. judging from that pic along with the Z8 in the back... looks perfect!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: CrystalGuard: Say Good-Bye to WAX TODAY!!