Notices
Competition Items - Archive Track Specialty parts designed for Drift, Drag, AutoX and Road Racing

FS: Truechoice Double Koni Front Shocks, TC Kline Rears and Hypercoil Springs.

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2012, 01:08 PM
03threefiftyz
350Z-holic

Received 117 Likes on 63 Posts
Default Truechoice Double Koni Front Shocks, TC Kline Rears and Hypercoil Springs.

Front shocks were TC Klines, but were rebuilt by Truechoice in July of last year. One has a very very slight seep from the rebound adjuster. It doesn't need an immediate rebuild, but just in the interest of full disclosure. The fronts were built with the intention of 800lb springs (I ran 750 and 800's on them). The fronts are also shortened a little over 1" from the standard TC Klines. The rear shocks are OTS TC Klines (double adjustable), and have some surface rust, but are 100% in working order (no leaks or anything).

The fronts have about 1500 miles on them since the rebuild. The rears have 4k since I have owned them (second owner, but they looked damn near new when I got them).

I'll include the upper mounts I used from a local company....DGR free of charge with the shocks.

The springs are 900lb 8" long 2.25"ID hypercoil springs. THESE WILL NOT WORK WITH THESE FRONT SHOCKS! They are brand new and never used.

Prices:
$1,100 for the shocks and upper mounts + Shipping
$150 shipped for the springs.

Pic:

Please PM if you are interested. Thanks.