Notices
Competition Items - Archive Track Specialty parts designed for Drift, Drag, AutoX and Road Racing

FS: FS: BNIB JRZ RS Coilover System

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2012, 12:52 PM
CH@Dbee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: BNIB JRZ RS Coilover System

Hey guys, I bought this set of JRZ RS dampeners for my Z about a month ago for my track prep/build but some things came up and it is in my best interest to sell them. These are custom made to order double adjustable motorsports grade dampeners that come from Holland. The springs that come with this set are Hypercoils with rates of 900lb front, and 575lb rear. They are stiff but liveable for a weekend/track car.

Some info straight from JRZ:

The JRZ RS has a large 22 mm diameter piston rod in strut applications and a 16 mm in aluminium damper applications. This means responsive chassis control at even the smallest suspension movements.

The large piston rod in combination with the high nitrogen gas pressure creates a lifting force giving great chassis control without using a high spring rate.

Our twin tube design uses a smaller diameter piston that gives a smooth feel during street driving. Working in conjunction with our blow off compression valving patterned from our racing dampers, the JRZ RS valving is the perfect marriage between daily driving and club racing.

To work with all ranges of spring and driver needs, the JRZ RS has an extra large adjustment range. With a few clicks you can turn your smooth street car into a crisp, rock solid track car in seconds.

22mm piston rod
Pre-set high gas pressure
Piston developed for street and track
Double adjustable
14 clicks compression
24 clicks rebound
No canister
Large adjustment range

These features culminate in the ultimate street and track damper. The JRZ RS is shipped as a bolt on kit with installation instructions and always comes with the personal service JRZ is known for.

You can see here they sell for $4810 new: Nissan 350Z JRZ RS Coilover

I will sell my set, which is also brand new for $4200 shipped in the 48 states. No trades.