Notices
Drift SCCA Formula Drift, Drift Showoff, Drift Session, Drift Day, D1 Grand Prix, Drift Nation

Largest Drifting Payout Series in the US

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2016, 02:27 PM
SLId3W4YS 89

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Largest Drifting Payout Series in the US

At this point in time some of y'all may or may not have heard of it but TurismoDrift is being hosted out here in Tennessee this year as an inaugural series. The great thing about this series though is that it is the highest paying series in the US that is not FD, there is a $12k payout at each event, not the overall series, EVERY EVENT pays 12k. As such, it has brought a few pretty big drivers and there are 6 pro2 drivers competing. Last month they hosted at Nashville fairgrounds speedway where I unfortunately put the car into the wall a little earlier in the day and ruined a little bit more suspension than what I could get fixed on the spot but it was still fun to watch the drivers rip it on the bank at about 90+. If anyone is close and finds the time, come out to Memphis International Raceway this weekend and check it out. Come talk to me cause I am going to attempt to give these guys a run for the money as well as a few other Z drivers including johnathan Hurst that's got a 1000hp turbocharges LS Z that should be fun to watch. Just check out TurismoDrift on FB or TurismoDrift.com and come support the drivers.
Attached Thumbnails Largest Drifting Payout Series in the US-turismo1.jpg   Largest Drifting Payout Series in the US-turismo2.png   Largest Drifting Payout Series in the US-turismo3.png