Notices
East Canada Ontario, Quebec, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, etc.

IN Need of drivers seat 03-03 with SRS intact!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2015, 05:55 PM
AngryZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default IN Need of drivers seat 03-03 with SRS intact!!

Doesn't have to be pretty in any way, only has to have the seat mounted SRS intact and be mountable to the factory placement.

Will even pay someone $100 if they will just lend me their seat to get the called cleared for a safety!! Please contact my by PM if you can help!! or email janihynes@gmail.com
Old 09-14-2015, 10:12 PM
dcains

Received 435 Likes on 342 Posts

Yeah, and the whole world is supposed to guess where in the fukk you might be. Least you can do when asking for help is to be helpful yourself.
Old 09-15-2015, 04:07 AM
AngryZ

Originally Posted by dcains
Yeah, and the whole world is supposed to guess where in the fukk you might be. Least you can do when asking for help is to be helpful yourself.
dcains I am posting in the East Canada sub forum so that should be indicative of where I am, and location is not relevant unless you actually have a seat, at that point the individual would contact me to discuss those details of location, shipping,pick up etc.

Why would you be so rude to someone in need of assistance in the Z community. Poor form man.

Still lookin so any help wold be appreciated peeps! Oh in case it was not obvious, I am in eastern Canada, More details can be discussed with the person who actually has a seat that I am looking for. Thanks!
Old 09-15-2015, 04:39 AM
travlee
Master

Received 9,047 Likes on 6,513 Posts

most people dont look at what subforum a post is in, they see it pop up in the "new posts" section and read it... just like i did now
Old 09-15-2015, 04:46 AM
AngryZ

Originally Posted by travlee
most people dont look at what subforum a post is in, they see it pop up in the "new posts" section and read it... just like i did now
I see well that makes sense , still irrelevant unless you have an 03-04 driver seat with sis intact. But either way, I am in Canada, in Quebec, and am in need of the seat as described...any help would be greatly appreciated! !
Old 09-15-2015, 04:55 AM
dcains

Received 435 Likes on 342 Posts

I'm in the southeast US and have some parts for sale. Local pickup only. Can't tell you what they are, or how great the prices are, so let me know if you're interested. Thanks.
Old 09-15-2015, 04:59 AM
AngryZ

Sorry dcains I guess my post has yout confused, I am looking for someone that can help me out, not that is here to Crack jokes, I think we are put the location point so if you have a seat for sale then let's talk, if not then please move on. Thanks man.
Old 09-16-2015, 05:08 PM
AngryZ

Found one! Thanks to all the peeps that sent pm's to try and help a brother out.