Whats up fells!
Thought Id make a post in this section and share my build
At around 60K miles I decided to boost the stock vq35. The first choice was the vortech supercharger with a 2.87 pulley. it made 402rwhp 360 rwtq. I ran this setup for about a year.
... Vortech was giving me problems so i decided to sell the unit.
Little did I know , I was boosted again... this time with a boosted performance single turbo kit. it made around 450rwhp 430rwtq.
A few months ago I decided to retire the stock engine at 100K miles.
I will update the thread as I go!
Went ahead and bought an LS2 with 29K miles of a C6 corvette, as well as a t56 6-speed.
My goal is to reach 500+ rwhp NA! Here is what I have so far.
- Sikky LS2 engine swap kit.
- LS2 engine
- t56 6-speed
- 1 7/8 headers & ceramic coated
- SP Harmonic Balancer Crank Pulley
- FAST 102 mm intake
- FAST fuel rails
- NW 102 mm electronic TB
- WC Stage 3 L92 heads
- Patrick G custom cam.
- Heads Fully CNC Ported & Assembled
- stainless steal 2.165" Intake Valves and 1.59" exhaust
- PRC Dual Valve Spring Kit with Titanium Retainers; Good to .660" Lift.
- TSP Hardened Pushrods
- Intank walbro 255
- Tuning with HP tuner Pro.
Some goodies came in today!! Id like to thank Sikky for there incredible! fast shipping! got it here in 2 days. Everything was packed, labeled and ready to go!. Craftsmanship is amazing!