Notices

FS: Fueled Racing lsx mount kit complete

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2015, 05:36 PM
Stock-Ish

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fueled Racing lsx mount kit complete

I have a Fueled Racing mount kit, it comes with everything you need to install an LS based motor on your Z/G , minus the long tube headers they sell.

I bought this kit last year for ~$2490 after tax and shipping
looking to get $2100 for it

I had plans on making a fun N/A street vehicle, one thing led to another, and a mountain of cash later…lol it changed.
My build has turned into a full drag car, gutted and caged. I ended up going a custom route and cutting my firewall and trans tunnel to move the motor further back, with motor plates for mounting, this was all due to a custom outlaw style front facing turbo build, so this kit is now not needed.

From the little time i spent in forums i noticed a very high debate on which "kit " is better. i have seen the 2 major companies product in person .Ill explain why this was my choice.

There is no shifter relocation/extender that eventually fails. It uses a GTO shiter location, which in terms mean the best further back motor location possible, without having to do ANY firewall , trans tunnel or crossmember mods. The oil pan is a tried and true Moroso unit, its rear sumped ( after all I'm not racing in reverse lol) its nicely baffled. The motor sits very low , about an inch from the steering rack, but everything sits higher than crossmember. Crankshaft center lines up perfectly with the rear end.

all the parts in this kit are of extreme quality, the oil pan is a Moroso baffled unit, it has 4 trap doors and remote oil filter, the dipstick is a nice billet one, the welds on mounts and such are very well done, all the lines and fittings supplied are from Fragola, which is an outstanding company.

so heres a list of items included( everything that was supplied from FR) and a couple of pics. the driveshaft, motor mounts and tranny mounts are in my garage, if any picture is needed let me know.

-Motor Mounts
-Transmission mount
-Bellhousing bottom blocking plate
-Moroso baffled oil pan ( includes gasket and oil pickup tube)
-Moroso oil filter relocation block
-Driveshaft
-All the bolts, lines and fittings to install all of these parts

Everything in this kit is brand new as you would get from FR, I've bolted up motor mounts and tranny mounts twice to check fitment. In case anyone wants a picture of how everything sits in engine bay, i could provide that.

If you have been contemplating an LS conversion, this is a good chance for a start!

message or txt me at 781..520..6316
Attached Thumbnails Fueled Racing lsx mount kit complete-dsc05210.jpg   Fueled Racing lsx mount kit complete-dsc05222.jpg   Fueled Racing lsx mount kit complete-dsc05215.jpg   Fueled Racing lsx mount kit complete-dsc05205.jpg   Fueled Racing lsx mount kit complete-dsc05217.jpg  

Fueled Racing lsx mount kit complete-dsc05226.jpg   Fueled Racing lsx mount kit complete-dsc05227.jpg  
Old 04-20-2015, 05:34 PM
Stock-Ish

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anybody out there wanting to start an ls swap?? I need this kit gone asap!!