Notices

FS: Part out Custom TRUE Dual catback,HKS killer,H pipe, 4.7" TIP! And more

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2013, 12:25 AM
plastidipping

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Part out Custom TRUE Dual catback,HKS killer,H pipe, 4.7" TIP! And more

(go to bottom of page for other part out items that will be listed later)

Best offer gets it,locals have first dibs, text for faster response 302-757-4838

Brand new Custom made by my performance shop that does my osiris tunes/dyno builds for my G, was made for/going to be used for my car for my new turbo setup (which is single turbonetics complete setup, brand new and i will be listing today as well)

Exhaust system has all the hardware still sealed

It has extension pipes to fit the G35 or don't use them to fit on 350z's

4 resonators so there is ZERO drone in the car

Straight through high flow design

Double titanium welds

***Best of all it has massive 4.7 inch tips they are slanted removable titanium burnt and fit PERFECTLY in the g35 tail section,no more tiny 4" crap :biggthumpup: Btw that is cellophane on the one tip, i took it off the other for the picture, it will be re-wrapped if shipping is necessary.

True dual,H pipe with flex pipe

All hardware, never installed,still in packaging i brought it home in,

!!!!This same exact custom exhaust from same shop Posted better dyno results on my Sergeants G with than an HKS did on his car with no other different mods changed out!!!!!

. Dont waste your time buying crappy ebay junk with spot welds and tiny 2" pipe crap.

( If you want one custom one made like with straight tips,carbon fiber tips,etc etc email me and ill get direct quote on it.)

Will also be listing the following today so please check my other listings this evening if interested:

-My oem catback, from 06 coupe, willing to part the OEM exhaust out,has custom Mid pipe (resonator removed for better flow/sound)

-Turbonetics Brand new custom kit, literally everything included to hook right up.

-Custom made 100% real carbon fiber Inner Door handle, the foot long Colored handle you hold to close the door.

-100% real carbon fiber front and rear mud guards/splash shields

-Brand new PAC audio Navigation interface,with brand new CCD color camera with infrared night vision (the one with the lines to help reverse)- Unit Allows for backup camera to be hooked into stock Navigation, can come on automatically when switched into reverse,or with switch included so you can drive down the road and see what is behind you in your nav screen :biggthumpup: as well as an additional Video input (dvd player, xbox,etc etc)
MSRP 899$ Best offer takes it
I used it because my windows are tinted and it makes it a miracle to reverse and parallel park :JAMIN:

-2006 OEM Sport bumper WITH the Rare discontinued OEM Sport lip

-2006 OEM HID Projector headlights,no broken tabs at all.

-OEM 18's freshly Powder coated Matte Black with fresh staggered tires and New TPMS

The ONLY reason i am selling these items is because i am getting deployed so we are bumping my wedding up, i am absolutely open to offers and am motivated to sale, example i just sold the JWT Twin turbo setup i had listed for less than 3k this afternoon- HOWEVER please don't waste my or your time will low ball offers,this money is going towards my wedding,my future,these are HIGH quality parts,some of which are 1 of a kind,so please be respectful :BOUNCE:

Prices are ONLY INCLUDED for items with pics, as per ADMIN rules the other items are just a reference to what i will be listing this evening after work but wanted to give a heads up so people can keep a look out or inquire about package deal
Old 03-01-2013, 02:26 PM
AdvanZ33
Senior Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 189 Likes on 102 Posts

What prices?
Old 03-01-2013, 03:23 PM
j3tt2

Please tell me your not serious about this being custom........ You have the same exact gaskets in the exact bubble wrap my HKS replica came in.
Old 03-01-2013, 06:40 PM
2k6-z33

Looks like any other replica HKS exhaust..
Old 03-01-2013, 08:56 PM
Moussa93

Originally Posted by 2k6-z33
Looks like any other replica HKS exhaust..
Mine (Replica HKS) came today...
Exactly same packaging... Same pink bubble wrap
Old 03-01-2013, 09:01 PM
j3tt2

Originally Posted by Moussa93
Mine (Replica HKS) came today...
Exactly same packaging... Same pink bubble wrap
This guy lmao, he tried to say custom lol. That's two of us now with the same pink bubble wrap, and cheap *** gaskets. Get out of here troll. Just say you bought it and don't want it, don't say it's a damn custom because you will get called out. Your or the first person to buy a replica, hell it probly didn't fit now your trying to pawn it off because you can't get a refund from ebay

Last edited by j3tt2; 03-01-2013 at 09:02 PM.
Old 03-01-2013, 09:06 PM
Moussa93

Originally Posted by j3tt2
This guy lmao, he tried to say custom lol. That's two of us now with the same pink bubble wrap, and cheap *** gaskets. Get out of here troll. Just say you bought it and don't want it, don't say it's a damn custom because you will get called out. Your or the first person to buy a replica, hell it probly didn't fit now your trying to pawn it off because you can't get a refund from ebay
LOL I didn't even see your comment...
This guy --"

I gotta say that the HKS sounds actually pretty good ! I'm loving it ! And I have Zero rasp ! Will sound even better after I weld that Magnaflow X Pipe to it !

Old 03-01-2013, 09:11 PM
j3tt2

LOL I didn't even see your comment...
This guy --"

I gotta say that the HKS sounds actually pretty good ! I'm loving it ! And I have Zero rasp ! Will sound even better after I weld that Magnaflow X Pipe to it !

Man mine didn't fit at all!!! You must have a good one, mine rubbed everywhere, sounded like ish when I started it. I had to take it off. I was too embarrassed to drive it, it sounded that bad. I'm glad yours worked out. I'm going back to the invidia, I had great gains and sounded sooooooooo good. I'm pretty sure this thread just got jacked lmao
Old 03-01-2013, 09:24 PM
Moussa93

Sorry about that man :/ !
I can send you the link of the one I got?
For Less than $300, you can't go wrong trying again

Haha, he deserves it :P
Old 03-01-2013, 09:33 PM
j3tt2

Sorry about that man :/ !
I can send you the link of the one I got?
For Less than $300, you can't go wrong trying again

Haha, he deserves it :P
Lol you can send the link but I'm not even gonna entertain myself. It made me so mad! Then the magnaflow X-muffler everyone said to get wont even fit where that h pipe is. It would have almost been dragging on the concrete. I learned my lesson. I'm going back to the invidia, those guys made a great exhaust and backe it up with customer service to fix the flex pipe problem by sending me new pipes to replace them free of charge. Luckily I'm only out $100 with the replica and not $350
Old 03-01-2013, 10:43 PM
Moussa93

Mhhh that's better !
Luck Luck with the Gemini
Old 03-02-2013, 09:24 PM
sracura

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey post some pictures of the turbo kit, paypal ready
Old 03-03-2013, 03:41 AM
2004Black350z
Exhaust Whore

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Lmao. Fake a$$ Replica exhaust. First off if it was HKS it wouldn't be best offer. Plus that's against TOU. this isn't a auction. Also if It was real and new 1400$ would be easy to obtain for it. Also since it seems your trying to scam. I hope a local comes by and bust your head in. We don't need scumbags like you here. Also if Anyone is interested in anything this guy has this thread should be enough to help you walk away

Last edited by 2004Black350z; 03-03-2013 at 03:43 AM.
Old 03-03-2013, 04:27 AM
sracura

I'm out, he wont even send me pictures of the TN kit but he pm'd me a price for it lol.. people are crazy if they think someone will send money without verifying the item for sale.. btw I have cash in hand.

He's on G35driver with the same sh! $$ t.

Originally Posted by 2004Black350z
Lmao. Fake a$$ Replica exhaust. First off if it was HKS it wouldn't be best offer. Plus that's against TOU. this isn't a auction. Also if It was real and new 1400$ would be easy to obtain for it. Also since it seems your trying to scam. I hope a local comes by and bust your head in. We don't need scumbags like you here. Also if Anyone is interested in anything this guy has this thread should be enough to help you walk away

Last edited by sracura; 03-03-2013 at 04:30 AM.
Old 03-03-2013, 04:33 AM
sracura

I'm out, he wont even send me pictures of the TN kit but he pm'd me a price for it lol.. people are crazy if they think someone will send money without verifying the item for sale.. btw I have cash in hand.

He's on G35driver with the same sh!%.

http://g35driver.com/forums/engine-e...-new-more.html

Originally Posted by 2004Black350z

Last edited by sracura; 03-03-2013 at 04:38 AM.
Old 03-03-2013, 04:38 AM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

Received 956 Likes on 721 Posts

yeah i called him out on his bs on g35driver. did not realize he had a thread over here too.
Old 03-03-2013, 04:46 AM
sracura

Yep sad!!!

I wonder who purchased the exhaust and jwt turbokit also...

Originally Posted by Cux350z
yeah i called him out on his bs on g35driver. did not realize he had a thread over here too.
Old 03-03-2013, 07:34 AM
jdmdroptop

Hks exhaust has the cylinder welded (this one doesnt) and the welded bracket is placed wrong AND HKS DOESNT COME WITH EXTENSIONS!!!
Old 03-03-2013, 07:37 AM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

Received 956 Likes on 721 Posts

^nobody is disputing that it is not authentic HKS

OP claims he paid big $$$ for this "custom" exhaust. Claims no drone but the thing has never been installed.
Old 03-03-2013, 08:18 AM
lazzlboy

so whats the price? lol

Quick Reply: FS: Part out Custom TRUE Dual catback,HKS killer,H pipe, 4.7" TIP! And more