Notices

FS: Motordyne ART Pipes (DE) - Treat Yourself to an Early Christmas Gift

Old 11-20-2015, 07:03 PM
mariar508

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Motordyne ART Pipes (DE) - Treat Yourself to an Early Christmas Gift

Hey guys, up for sale is either the version 2 or version 3 ART pipes from Motordyne. I bought these used from a member on here a little while ago and he couldn't remember which version they were, so hell if I know. But we do know that they are either version 2 or 3 because of the tabs on the resonators. I think the guy I bought them from said he put less than 5,000 miles on them and then I put less than 150.

So why am I selling?
I wanted to see 1) how they performed compared to my Berk HFC's and 2) what they sounded like with my current exhaust - XYZ (with resonator) and Nismo S-tune. And after running them for about a week, I had mixed feelings. I mean, it's hard to tell if the performance improved without actually getting a tune, but my car did feel a bit more powerful. Under hard acceleration, my car did seem like it had some extra pull, and they definitely felt as if they had a lot of potential with a good tune. As to the sound, they definitely made my Nismo exhaust deeper and little bit louder. It sounded nice, but I lost the sound I wanted. The Nismo just didn't sound like the Nismo anymore. Nothing wrong with the Motordyne/Nismo combo, just not the sound I was going for.

Looking to get my money back $450 + shipping (will throw in some 02 sensors)

PM me with have any questions (Just a heads up, I will be out of the country from December 12th to January 2nd. I will be able to respond to PM's, but obviously I will not be able to ship during that time. Hopefully we get these sold before then though.)

Old 11-21-2015, 05:51 PM
mariar508

Sale pending bump
Old 11-22-2015, 09:57 AM
mariar508

Still available
Old 11-23-2015, 10:08 PM
mariar508

Sold!