Notices
Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Leather seats/covers. (pictures)

Old 09-15-2014, 09:24 PM
joet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Leather seats/covers. (pictures)

Do you know where can I get this leather seats/covers? Don't know if these are the same that Katzkin/leatherseats.com sells?

Thanks for any advices.
Attached Thumbnails Leather seats/covers. (pictures)-p1.png   Leather seats/covers. (pictures)-p2.png   Leather seats/covers. (pictures)-p3.png   Leather seats/covers. (pictures)-p4.png  
Old 09-16-2014, 02:19 AM
ntwillie1

Received 43 Likes on 31 Posts

OP, if you want a good quality set, try leatherseats dot com. I have a build thread of mine from when I upgraded to a set 2 years back. I like mine a lot and get compliments all the time.
Old 09-16-2014, 05:24 PM
Spike100

Received 203 Likes on 173 Posts

It’s difficult to absolutely determine the manufacturer just by looking at the photos.

Katzkin can provide any type of leather seat cover that you want. If you want to match the covers in the photos in your post, they can do that. Katzkin has a huge selection of colors and leather types (smooth, perforated, suede, etc.). You can order any combination of leather type, color, and finish.

See this thread for a description of a recent Katzkin installation:https://my350z.com/forum/exterior-an...nt-orange.html

Search this Thread