Notices
Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Z Pattern tail-lights on ebay -Anyone have these?

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2015, 03:29 PM
flynzed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the Z pattern LED tail lights on my 05 roadster and they look great! They are very bright and no, they have not caused any electrical or ecu issues. Like anything else you get what you pay for. Look for a good quality light and you will be fine.

Last edited by flynzed; 06-05-2015 at 06:44 PM.
Old 06-05-2015, 03:33 PM
travlee
Master

Received 9,046 Likes on 6,512 Posts

Old 06-05-2015, 03:38 PM
flynzed

This is a change from my original post.

I was not looking for confirmation or agreement on my choice of tail lights.

Last edited by flynzed; 06-05-2015 at 06:49 PM.
Old 06-05-2015, 03:40 PM
travlee
Master

they are retarded tail lights,

and i have been called a lot worse by a lot better
Old 06-05-2015, 05:11 PM
Osborn Wu

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by flynzed
Come on man, you really that small minded? The Z is manufactured in Japan, so what you saying?
a lot of things that comes from japan doesn't make a car rice either, so what you saying?
Old 06-05-2015, 05:12 PM
travlee
Master

he is just trying to make himself feel better about crappy tail lights
Old 06-05-2015, 06:10 PM
flynzed

Originally Posted by travlee
he is just trying to make himself feel better about crappy tail lights
You are entitled to your opinion, however, it is unlikely we will agree.

Last edited by flynzed; 06-05-2015 at 06:47 PM.
Old 06-05-2015, 06:11 PM
RUNWDVL

Received 236 Likes on 135 Posts

yeah... how about no.... just get yourself a good led taillight...
Old 06-05-2015, 06:43 PM
turboed350z

Received 277 Likes on 215 Posts

You are entitled to your opinion, however, it is just that. I am not getting all the hostility, below is a quote from travelblog.org that helped a bit to understand it.

"This reminds me, I read something on the internet about internet forum hostility. I am not too keen on the quotes I have included, because I just dont like Psycho babble. Though, if I substitute 'The Monkey Sphere' with something I find more palatable such as 'compassion fatigue', I find it easier to pay attention to what is being said.

The first thing I think of in considering this question is a recent article on cracked.com called "What is the Monkeysphere" ... though satirical, I found it to be wise and you'll see a link to the full article in my sources below. The basic idea is that the human brain is only hard-wired with the ability to know and genuinely care about so many people as individuals--the article posed the idea that the number might be around 150. Beyond that, we may extend the goodwill we generally want to believe we feel about all of humanity, but we can't really empathize. On the internet, most of us interact with a good many people who are outside our "monkeysphere." Intellectually we know they are real people, but we don't feel genuine empathy. As a result, it can be easy to turn them into objects, and reduce them to being little more than symbols to be punished or revered at our whim."

A couple quotes: "Popularization of the Internet has distorted the separation between the “facade” uwabe and “secretive” kossori, the boundary between public and private, into a strange shape. Flaming exists as a manifestation of the confusion brought on by this distortion ...
Youre just babbling nonsense
Old 06-06-2015, 06:30 AM
travlee
Master

i like how he went back and changed all his posts
Old 06-06-2015, 06:46 AM
Vicious300

I have the Z pattern LED tail lights on my 05 roadster and they look great! They are very bright and no, they have not caused any electrical or ecu issues. Like anything else you get what you pay for. Look for a good quality light and you will be fine.
Hey, Thank you for giving me the first answer to my original question of whether they were safe in terms of brightness, ECU issues, et cetera. Unfortunately, people on here have to turn things into a flame war just because they don't like something other people might. Uploading a picture of a bowl of rice was pretty immature and downright rude. Besides, I don't think tail-lights really reflect what R.I.C.E means...Race inspired cosmetic enhancements. But, I suppose there will always be rude people out there spouting whatever makes them feel better when they go to bed at night.
Old 06-06-2015, 07:07 AM
travlee
Master

Originally Posted by Vicious300
Hey, Thank you for giving me the first answer to my original question of whether they were safe in terms of brightness, ECU issues, et cetera. Unfortunately, people on here have to turn things into a flame war just because they don't like something other people might. Uploading a picture of a bowl of rice was pretty immature and downright rude. Besides, I don't think tail-lights really reflect what R.I.C.E means...Race inspired cosmetic enhancements. But, I suppose there will always be rude people out there spouting whatever makes them feel better when they go to bed at night.
now ask me if i care
Old 06-06-2015, 07:50 AM
turboed350z

now ask me if i care
Do you care? Lol
Old 06-06-2015, 08:05 AM
Vicious300

now ask me if i care
I'm actually good, I don't need to. What I don't understand is that we are all here for the same reason for the most part; the passion and feelings we have for the Z cars. So why must you try to bash others for differing opinions? I won't ever understand people like you, but that is OK because I don't need to. Have a good day man and I hope when you go to ask someone a question or an opinion they will answer you honestly and respectfully unlike you have done here today.
Old 06-06-2015, 09:35 AM
jhc
General & Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 2,225 Likes on 1,594 Posts
Default we don't ask questions

We are the
League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.
nuff said
Old 06-06-2015, 10:04 AM
travlee
Master

Originally Posted by turboed350z
Do you care? Lol
not a single freakin bit

I'm actually good, I don't need to. What I don't understand is that we are all here for the same reason for the most part; the passion and feelings we have for the Z cars. So why must you try to bash others for differing opinions? I won't ever understand people like you, but that is OK because I don't need to. Have a good day man and I hope when you go to ask someone a question or an opinion they will answer you honestly and respectfully unlike you have done here today.
yeah we are here for the love of the car, but people like you who put cheap ebay parts on the car that make it.... wait for it.... RICE, i have little to no respect. the z is truly becoming the new civic
Old 06-06-2015, 11:24 AM
Vicious300

not a single freakin bit

yeah we are here for the love of the car, but people like you who put cheap ebay parts on the car that make it.... wait for it.... RICE, i have little to no respect. the z is truly becoming the new civic
I believe most people will do as they will with their own vehicles that they acquired and purchased. I don't care if you can't deal with that fact. If there was no diversity in customization whether performance or cosmetic then it would truly be boring. So, I don't really know what else to say other than deal with it because no one wants to hear you complain about, "the z is truly becoming the new civic"...
Old 06-06-2015, 11:38 AM
travlee
Master

not complaining.... just stating the obvious
Old 06-06-2015, 12:08 PM
turboed350z

I believe most people will do as they will with their own vehicles that they acquired and purchased. I don't care if you can't deal with that fact. If there was no diversity in customization whether performance or cosmetic then it would truly be boring. So, I don't really know what else to say other than deal with it because no one wants to hear you complain about, "the z is truly becoming the new civic"...

Youre right people can do whatever they want with their cars. But if i see something that i think looks stupid or in trav's words, "rice" ill say it looks stupid or "rice" if the owner cant deal with said comment, he/she should put stupid/rice parts on their car. Simple as that. Dont want negative comments, dont modify your car(s). If you cant handle negativity and stand by your choices in mods, maybe you should find a different hobby.
Old 06-06-2015, 12:33 PM
Vicious300

Originally Posted by turboed350z
Youre right people can do whatever they want with their cars. But if i see something that i think looks stupid or in trav's words, "rice" ill say it looks stupid or "rice" if the owner cant deal with said comment, he/she should put stupid/rice parts on their car. Simple as that. Dont want negative comments, dont modify your car(s). If you cant handle negativity and stand by your choices in mods, maybe you should find a different hobby.
I never said that the other guy couldn't handle negative comments nor I. I suppose I am just old-school and prefer constructive criticism rather than blunt derogative comments. But, hey let me know when you hop off.

Quick Reply: Z Pattern tail-lights on ebay -Anyone have these?