Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Magic Drift Nismo V1 replica lip

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2015, 04:48 AM
turboed350z

Received 277 Likes on 215 Posts

When your ride is better than theirs,yet they still think youre a "hater"...typical hondaboy attitude...shouldve bought a civic....

Builds a sh!tty car, calls everyone a hater #JustAHondaThing
The following users liked this post:
SR71 (07-15-2015)
Old 07-15-2015, 08:23 AM
Underscore_Hero

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by turboed350z
When your ride is better than theirs,yet they still think youre a "hater"...typical hondaboy attitude...shouldve bought a civic....

Builds a sh!tty car, calls everyone a hater #JustAHondaThing
Hey, you're the one hating on me, that's why I called you a " hater".

Honestly, I just think you're a douchebag who likes to **** on everyone else, just because his car is better.
Old 07-15-2015, 08:26 AM
turboed350z

Received 277 Likes on 215 Posts

Originally Posted by Underscore_Hero
Hey, you're the one hating on me, that's why I called you a " hater".

Honestly, I just think you're a douchebag who likes to **** on everyone else, just because his car is better.
If you wanted to cheap out on **** shouldve bought a civic.

The 350z is a great looking car and by plastidipping it, sticking unpainted body kit on it, you have cheapened it.

No hate, just dont like "ballers on a budget" who likes to half *** their "builds"
The following users liked this post:
SR71 (07-15-2015)
Old 07-15-2015, 10:40 AM
Underscore_Hero

Hey Mikey R6,

Did you have to remove the roof to get it wrapped? or is there enough space to fold it back?
Old 07-16-2015, 10:57 PM
Mikey R6

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Mikey R6,

Did you have to remove the roof to get it wrapped? or is there enough space to fold it back?
the roof was wrapped on the car. we didn't remove anything. and that car thats next to mine is a $1.7M car... id take it also!
Old 07-16-2015, 11:01 PM
saywat?

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

So I guess this is where all the ricers meet up at
Old 07-16-2015, 11:05 PM
Underscore_Hero

Originally Posted by Mikey R6
the roof was wrapped on the car. we didn't remove anything. and that car thats next to mine is a $1.7M car... id take it also!
Nice, and yes, love the P1, I prefer the 570s for the normal driver.
Old 07-16-2015, 11:28 PM
terrasmak
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 2,283 Likes on 1,645 Posts

Love it or hate it , doesn't matter. It's a cheap lip , maybe temp, maybe not. Let's lose the hater and ricer junk at this time. The point was made that it's not your thing , guess what , unpainted body parts on street cars are not my thing either. Not everybody is going to paint it the same day !!!
Old 07-16-2015, 11:34 PM
Underscore_Hero

Originally Posted by terrasmak
Love it or hate it , doesn't matter. It's a cheap lip , maybe temp, maybe not. Let's lose the hater and ricer junk at this time. The point was made that it's not your thing , guess what , unpainted body parts on street cars are not my thing either. Not everybody is going to paint it the same day !!!
Can you guys lock the thread, and just keep it for reference?
Old 07-16-2015, 11:37 PM
saywat?

Most people if they installed it unpainted most likely that's the look they're .going for I personally wouldn't install it till its painted..
Old 07-17-2015, 12:16 AM
Underscore_Hero

Originally Posted by saywat?
Most people if they installed it unpainted most likely that's the look they're .going for I personally wouldn't install it till its painted..
I installed it unpainted because it's just a temporary modification. It covers the peeling paint all over the bottom lip of the stock bumper. (previous owner single stage bubbling paint, body shop won't do the job cause he'd need to strip it first)

I eventually want a V2 bumper, and then I will either paint match it, or repaint the whole car, dark grey or black. I didn't feel like spending money to paint a $91 lip, but I will spend money to paint a whole bumper.
Old 07-17-2015, 12:21 AM
saywat?

If u say so. That's another thing I don't understand. Don't wanna spend money to do it once would rather waste money half *** it n do it a few times. If u say so man
Old 07-17-2015, 12:36 AM
Underscore_Hero

If u say so. That's another thing I don't understand. Don't wanna spend money to do it once would rather waste money half *** it n do it a few times. If u say so man
If you don't like what I'm doing, why don't you give me money to do it YOUR way?

$91 is a big difference than $1000. Your logic doesn't make sense, at most, I'd just be spending an extra $91 over someone else who is just buying the bumper they want.

Mainlanders don't understand how hard it is in Hawaii, EVERYTHING is expensive. The body shops wouldn't repaint my bumper (or they gave me quotes of $600+ to do it), I don't have enough to buy the bumper I want, and I want to cover up the peeling paint. Clearly the "cheap" lip was a decent temporary solution.

The V2 bumper I want is $350 + $250 shipping + $400 for paint and install. ($400 is on the low end, no clear coat)

I don't expect you to understand my choices, but at least stop being a dick about it ok?
Old 07-17-2015, 12:45 AM
saywat?

Actually....SURPRISE I'm from hawaii lol. Everything Ur saying is way over inflated. No fkn shop would spray anything without clear coat. That's crazy . Idk wat rip off half *** shops Ur getting Ur quotes from. I.get my parts painted for $200 a section. Meaning sides $200 front lip $200 etc. Ur not looking hard enough. To paint a bumper most places will charge $300 or so. And install it urself be a man do the right thing
Old 07-17-2015, 12:46 AM
saywat?

Ill stop messing with u if u stop with the lame excuses. Ur initial responses were Ur most honest. Now Ur jus making lame excuses
Old 07-17-2015, 12:49 AM
Underscore_Hero

Actually....SURPRISE I'm from hawaii lol. Everything Ur saying is way over inflated. No fkn shop would spray anything without clear coat. That's crazy . Idk wat rip off half *** shops Ur getting Ur quotes from. I.get my parts painted for $200 a section. Meaning sides $200 front lip $200 etc. Ur not looking hard enough. To paint a bumper most places will charge $300 or so. And install it urself be a man do the right thing
Which shops did you go to? I checked with Kwan's, Nakamura's, Darrel's, and Tech One.
Old 07-17-2015, 12:53 AM
Underscore_Hero

Ill stop messing with u if u stop with the lame excuses. Ur initial responses were Ur most honest. Now Ur jus making lame excuses
1: paint jobs are expensive here. about $300 to paint the lip.

2: I don't want to spend 3x the cost of the lip on paint, I would just get a new bumper and paint that. (future mod)

3: I don't give a **** what you think.

]
You mean this response? This is the same thing I've been saying......
Old 07-17-2015, 01:01 AM
saywat?

Ur logic is alittle flawed. Paint jobs will always almost cost more than the part no way around it no matter Wat u paid.for the part. At that rate ull never get anything painted lol. Try gx auto
Old 07-17-2015, 01:15 AM
Underscore_Hero

Ur logic is alittle flawed. Paint jobs will always almost cost more than the part no way around it no matter Wat u paid.for the part. At that rate ull never get anything painted lol. Try gx auto
I know paint will cost more, but I'd still spend the money for paint on a full bumper later, than a cheap lip now. If I paid $200 to paint a lip, but only $300 for a full bumper, which one seems like a better deal?

The issue is I can't afford the bumper at this moment, but I want a temporary "coverup" for the peeling paint. An unpainted lip is not as bad as an unpainted bumper right?

This is the good side....looks like a lady getting out of the shower

And thanks for the tip on GX, I'll check them out when I do the V2.
Old 07-17-2015, 01:18 AM
saywat?

I woulda left it alone and fk it if u kno Ur gonna replace it. That would be the smarter play

Quick Reply: Magic Drift Nismo V1 replica lip