Notices
Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does Wicked CAS always ship broken product that doesn't fit and ignore customer?

Old 08-13-2015, 01:13 PM
Pengu

Received 96 Likes on 80 Posts

Originally Posted by Syner
First, it's a public forum. I have free reign to post in any thread I see fit. So I feel perfectly fine jumping into a thread that has nothing to do with me.

Second, I don't care what your bible says.

Third, I don't try to ball on a grocery bagger's budget so I have no need to screw people over (...unlike somebody, here's lookin' at you, bub).
Save yourself from this thread before you lose all brain cells. It's a killer
Old 08-13-2015, 01:36 PM
jdmfetish

Received 125 Likes on 94 Posts

Originally Posted by savedbygrace
Thanks JDMfetish, appreciate the effort to help and provide feedback, although I don't agree with everything you've said and I realize you're not understanding my perspective completely...but that's ok....that's just humans being different for the most part, and certainly we're all different.

I do apologize sincerely for calling you a button pusher if that wasn't your intent, I forget which post I said that or which comment made me feel like it wasn't intended to be constructive, but sincerely....I'm not here to churn anger or issues...I really was just looking for feedback on WickedCAS to help me gauge how aggressive to be with them.

Fitment wise...I my passenger side doesn't fit like yours...there's a gap between the pod and the door, while the driver side sits flush against the door panel just fine. Very nice setup by the way...and while I'm chatting...does your soundstage seem low with even your tweets down there? What's your driver side look like? I'm guessing you're running an automatic? I've wanted to put the mids in the kicks but I can't lose my dead pedal and it seems like it'd be way too cramped?

For the record...after my email I had a LOT of issue come up that needed dealing with, so they took priority, which is why I waited...and then waited...for a response while every other vendor I had emailed has responded. I do agree...normally sure...email...and despite the fact that I SHOULD have been responded to..there's no excuse other than a dead server really....then I would call or try one more email and then call....and likely not do business with that company again as well depending on the reason they're ignoring their customers.

Saved

agree to disagree , okay fine , it happens all the time , done

apology accepted , done

are you pods raw , upholstered , or painted ?

6 speed manual , dead pedal removed , drivers side is exactly as the passenger side

sound stage images very well , sounds amazing , not low at all, ideally you want everything on Axis , pointed at the center of your headliner, a task near impossible if you want to have leg room and have kick panels . the factory locations are horrid. I see you had mentioned windshield in the audio section ( Hint that is where this entire thread belongs ) May i ask have you been quoting CDT's website? that said the car sounds amazing off axis and my speakers do very well off axis , but the front is running off 1000 watts rms @ 2 ohms , and sounds incredibly centered with no left to right or right to left separation.

i do not feel cramped though i am sized 9.5 shoes, and do not miss the foot rest , you can not have kick panels and the foot rest either, or , not both

you do need to sound deader the kick panels and pods extensively
Old 08-13-2015, 01:38 PM
PP08HR

Received 96 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by jdmfetish

apology accepted , done

6 speed manual , dead pedal removed , drivers side is exactly as the passenger side

sound stage images very well , sounds amazing , not low at all, ideally you want everything on Axis , pointed at the center of your headliner, a task near impossible if you want to have leg room and have kick panels . the factory locations are horrid. I see you had mentioned windshield in the audio section ( Hint that is where this entire thread belongs ) May i ask have you been quoting CDT's website? that said the car sounds amazing off axis and my speakers do very well off axis , but the front is running off 1000 watts rms @ 2 ohms , and sounds incredibly centered with no left to right or right to left separation.

i do not feel cramped though i am sized 9.5 shoes, and do not miss the foot rest , you can not have kick panels and the foot rest either, or , not both

Now that was epic... !!! Great post.
Old 08-13-2015, 01:57 PM
PP08HR

Received 96 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by savedbygrace
giant wall of unread text. )
Dude what if I told it was all a lie? It would flip your lid huh?

Listen I am a human/alien hybrid and the knowledge and memories transferred to us from our ancestors informed me that the whole bible/Jesus thing was just a control mechanism. Along with all the other major religions. I mean Jesus existed and did some cool stuff but he was an agent for aliens. Ultimately they're using humans to produce element 115 so they can power their crafts and leave. It is taking a lot longer than expected.

I am outcast from that community because I was addicted to video games and lysol and now I try to warn regular humans about whats happening. I find though that most humans cannot get past the whole religion thing like yourself.

When you're ready I'll give you a lecture to better inform you of your future but you're far from being there. Actually by the looks of your posts you may even be looking at a few generations before the truths are revealed. Meaning you'll probably never get it. But hey I am used to it. Although more and more humans everyday are becoming aware and the revealing is speeding up.

Lets start with this test. You need to lose the ego so try your hardest not to respond. If you can successfully let this whole thread go you'll be one step closer to the TRUTH!
Old 08-13-2015, 04:14 PM
savedbygrace

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

"Dude what if I told it was all a lie?"

How would that change truth from being true?

"I am outcast from that community because I was addicted to video games and lysol and now I try to warn regular humans about whats happening. I find though that most humans cannot get past the whole religion thing like yourself."

If most people find a reasonable basis for believing in God, and most people includes "most reasonable people", you may want to evaluate why you're in the minority of understanding or considering the reality or option of God being real.

"Lets start with this test. You need to lose the ego so try your hardest not to respond. If you can successfully let this whole thread go you'll be one step closer to the TRUTH!"

Sorry....I don't live to pass the tests of your imagination.

Happy to fail your standard, happy for the Grace of failing His.

Saved
Old 08-13-2015, 04:24 PM
savedbygrace

apology accepted , done

Who is CDT? No I'm not quoting their website...don't even know who that is?

Thanks for all that info, and glad to be on track with a regular conversation too, so thanks sincerely for helping this get normal even if we're off the original track, and off the original wreckage from the original point as well lol. At least I'm learning some useful info now.

I'm a bigger guy, so I know I'd feel cramped without my dead pedal...bummer because I'd really love to do the kick panel setup. I'll have to experiment I imagine and find some kind of creative compromise. Maybe I'll run without a windshield and just weld some tweeter pods in the middle of my hood.

And 1000 watts...is ridiculous. Way overkill there Audio Rambo. Mine will be a 4ohm setup if I ever do what I want, so many things happening at once and I've got to get the stupid door pods issue resolved first anyway...they unfinished right now, prepped for vinyl but not prepped correctly as one area in particular is hardly done to the degree WickedCAS promised on their website...the bumps would show through vinyl, or I might have them covered in real leather if I can pull that off. Probably going to be vinyl.

Saved

Saved
Old 08-13-2015, 04:34 PM
savedbygrace

"First, it's a public forum. I have free reign to post in any thread I see fit. So I feel perfectly fine jumping into a thread that has nothing to do with me."

There's a difference between using your freedom wisely or foolishly.

"Second, I don't care what your bible says."

I don't expect you to care about what the Bible says...none of us do until we're Saved by Christ. Even after being a Christian our nature remains....and our human nature is sinful...and has to be fought against daily, which includes sometimes I don't want to care what it says either...and that's my own battle with sin. But...a Christian will do battle with their sin whereas nonbelievers will just give in to sin...and of course their life suffers for it unfortunately.

"Third, I don't try to ball on a grocery bagger's budget so I have no need to screw people over (...unlike somebody, here's lookin' at you, bub)."

You consider buying a $145 product "balling"? Ok....

Saved

Last edited by savedbygrace; 08-13-2015 at 04:35 PM.
Old 08-14-2015, 07:38 AM
StuLax18
General & Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 3,339 Likes on 2,379 Posts

This dood throws around the fortune 500 line like TH throws around chicks with dicks.
The following users liked this post:
VO... (08-14-2015)
Old 08-14-2015, 08:37 AM
Nismo350z#0310

Received 562 Likes on 441 Posts

Sounds like Saved schooled every one of you noobs. I only read the first two pages but his responses were pretty bullet proof, I didnt care to read his pawning for 4 more pages, I got the point.

Also, I see no problem with this initial post or the reasoning behind it. Guy paid for a product and got fudged over, has attempted contact with the company and no results.

I've also read over his explanations with his user transaction as well, and see there are viable issues with that transaction.

Are people attacking him based on his username?
Old 08-14-2015, 11:44 AM
savedbygrace

"I didnt care to read his pawning for 4 more pages, I got the point."

Agreed , and I didn't want to write for 4 more pages, the only reason I spelled it out clearly each time (over and over) is because I'm responding to a different person attacking my points, and that different person may or may not have read my other explanations...which, going by the points they try to make makes it pretty clear to me they either are not reading my previous explanations, or are not understanding the point being made...or...kinda like what you're getting at, they're understanding and realizing my points are very valid but want to put on the headband and do the Rambo rowdy rhetoric of ridiculousness because a buddy got busted being a bonehead and then his own blabbering backfired badly.

It's ok...we all do the sin thing differently, not that I'm going to bring up that topic any further...but seems like a lot of these guys either don't like a Christian or don't like someone being held accountable....my intent is just to resolve my issue while being fair to WickedCAS and fair to myself at the same time since I spent over two hundred bucks and didn't get my money's worth.

I'll post up some pics of the speaker pods in the next few days, have to help with a project tomorrow that will take up most of the day and I'll be pretty worn out afterwards, Sunday is full as well, so probably next week some time. I won't be posting pics in this thread of the other issue that erupted, as this isn't the place and I'll work that out privately with the other guy.

Peace gang...

Saved
Old 08-14-2015, 12:51 PM
jdmfetish

SBG

CDT is a line of audio speakers & amplifiers , they have a website

http://www.cdtaudio.com/

than kick panels may not be good for your platform now , maybe another car in the future

having them painted as opposed to upholstered , with upholstery vinyl , leather , or suede they will fit better from a visual standpoint

so i can only suggest deaden them well, upholster them , and i would do the tweeter on axis at the base of your a-pillar , this will yield very good results

I run 6 speakers in my front stage , 2 x 6.5" mid bass, 2 x 5.25 " mid range, & 2 x 1.25" tweeters , so 1000 watts using 6 speakers is really not over kill at all. Each speaker sees about 150 watts

it is way better in any set up to have more power on tap than not enough , as with more power you achieve your desired effect. In comparison to not enough power or even exactly providing rated power , because you are driving the amp much harder and will introduce clipping , and this is not always audible , but this is what over heats voice coils and blows speakers

you will not blow a speaker from having to much power , you are more likely to blow a speaker from not having enough power

Lastly I use 5000 watts on the sub so the front stage needs to keep up

Last edited by jdmfetish; 08-15-2015 at 07:17 AM.
Old 08-14-2015, 08:22 PM
savedbygrace

"lastly , i run 6 speakers in my front stage , 2 x 6.5" mid bass, 2 x 5.25 " mid range, & 2 x 1.25" tweeters , so 1000 watts using 6 speakers is really not over kill at all. Each speaker sees about 150 watts"

Thanks for explaining...that makes a lot more sense....great setup as well, assuming you're doing two 500W amps? Just thinking out loud...don't have to reply if you're tired of talking about your setup. It's a nice arrangement...very nice.

"it is way better in any set up to have more power on tap than not enough , as with more power you achieve your desired effect. In comparison to not enough power or even exactly providing rated power , because you are driving the amp much harder and will introduce clipping , and this is not always audible , but this is what over heats voice coils and blows speakers"

Totally agree, I'm familiar with this as well.

"you will not blow a speaker from having to much power , you are more likely to blow a speaker from not having enough power"

Yes, as long as all that power is clean....if it's not, if a dirty signal goes to the speaker and causes the speaker to max and sustain that max...then sizzle me timbers...speaker is going down.

"lastly , i use 5000 watts on the sub so the front stage needs to keep up"

How do you drive with all your cracked glass in the car? (joke)

Thanks for the a pillar advice, I just may try that...so many variables and so many hurdles to clear, but progress keeps happening.

Thanks again,

Saved
Old 08-14-2015, 10:18 PM
Syner

Received 829 Likes on 646 Posts

Originally Posted by StuLax18
This dood throws around the fortune 500 line like TH throws around chicks with dicks.
TH is the one who gets tossed around...
The following users liked this post:
jhc (08-17-2015)
Old 08-15-2015, 07:30 AM
jdmfetish

SBG

using 2 500 watts is fine , if you are using rear fill, I do not , i would use 1 on the front stage & 1 on the rear fill . if you are not using rear fill then use one on tweeters and the other on the mids

keep in mind mounting them , for me nothing is hidden from sight , i doubt that will be the case with you , so if you are hiding them , make you sure have the real estate to mount the 2 amps hidden

when you say dirty , most amps have less than 1% THD , so when you drive an amp to hard your are sending a clipped signal to the speaker , not so much a dirty signal. so it is the clipped signal that over heats and breaks down the voice coil of the speakers

some people call clipping dirty
Old 08-15-2015, 08:23 PM
savedbygrace

SBG

using 2 500 watts is fine , if you are using rear fill, I do not , i would use 1 on the front stage & 1 on the rear fill . if you are not using rear fill then use one on tweeters and the other on the mids

keep in mind mounting them , for me nothing is hidden from sight , i doubt that will be the case with you , so if you are hiding them , make you sure have the real estate to mount the 2 amps hidden

when you say dirty , most amps have less than 1% THD , so when you drive an amp to hard your are sending a clipped signal to the speaker , not so much a dirty signal. so it is the clipped signal that over heats and breaks down the voice coil of the speakers

some people call clipping dirty
Thanks for clarifying the audio vernacular...I'd give myself a B minus on grasping the audio world...still lots to learn.

I've got the spots to put two amps if need be, still figuring out the rest of the plan and if I want to put all the effort into my entire idea or just kinda meet in the middle and do some of it.

Taking it in stages and deciding at each stage.

Thanks again, appreciate the info and the effort to help.

Saved
Old 08-17-2015, 05:09 AM
Nismo350z#0310

Originally Posted by Syner
TH is the one who gets tossed around...

Old 08-17-2015, 01:50 PM
jhc
General & Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 2,225 Likes on 1,594 Posts

Originally Posted by Nismo350z#0310
C'mon, th.
Don't be hatin on my boy Syner, now.
Kharma is a *****, almost Br0. O
Old 08-17-2015, 06:20 PM
Nismo350z#0310

Originally Posted by jhc
C'mon, th.
Don't be hatin on my boy Syner, now.
Kharma is a *****, almost Br0. O

You squeak when you talk. Like mouse squeaks!
Old 08-18-2015, 05:52 AM
jhc
General & Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 2,225 Likes on 1,594 Posts

Nah san, Lion!
No, not Cecil...
Old 08-18-2015, 06:18 AM
Nismo350z#0310

Originally Posted by jhc
Nah san, Lion!
No, not Cecil...

"San" lol. Cant beat lions! One of the best creations on God's green earth! RIP Cecil!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Does Wicked CAS always ship broken product that doesn't fit and ignore customer?