Notices
Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does Wicked CAS always ship broken product that doesn't fit and ignore customer?

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2015, 06:23 AM
travlee
Master

Received 9,045 Likes on 6,511 Posts

i bet he tasted good
Old 08-18-2015, 07:09 AM
Nismo350z#0310

Received 562 Likes on 441 Posts

shut your mouth, travy!
Old 08-18-2015, 07:10 AM
travlee
Master

Received 9,045 Likes on 6,511 Posts

with a baked potato and a salad.... mmmmmm
The following users liked this post:
Nismo350z#0310 (02-28-2018)
Old 08-18-2015, 07:13 AM
jhc
General & Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 2,225 Likes on 1,594 Posts

And garlic reduction bc gamey.
Old 08-20-2015, 03:12 PM
Spike100

Received 203 Likes on 173 Posts

I allow my employees to use our company address to ship and receive their private packages.

I do this since my company can always receive a package (which may not be the case for an employee’s home address when they are at my workplace). It’s good…good (good for the employee and her convenience and good for me providing an “easy” benefit).
Old 12-05-2015, 12:42 PM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

Received 956 Likes on 721 Posts

bump
Old 12-26-2017, 03:48 AM
meow69

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

https://my350z.com/forum/interior/61...tml?styleid=68

https://my350z.com/forum/2003-2009-nissan-350z/605674-dispute-with-member-savedbygrace-3.html

Old 12-26-2017, 10:05 AM
omega007

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Do you think that was yours?

Looks good
Old 12-26-2017, 11:19 AM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

op was a superdouche
Old 12-27-2017, 01:44 PM
meow69

He was saved by grace.. a Fortune 500 company man. Took two years for these posts to happen but it happened.. An admin should ban this scum bag....
Old 12-27-2017, 03:40 PM
Spike100

Received 203 Likes on 173 Posts

Wow... Good to know what actually transpired, and the truth.
Originally Posted by meow69
He was saved by grace.. a Fortune 500 company man. Took two years for these posts to happen but it happened.. An admin should ban this scum bag....
Old 12-28-2017, 03:49 AM
omega007

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Did he ever made the paypal claim. if so what happened?
Old 12-28-2017, 07:57 PM
savedbygrace

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

Not going to add any fuel to an old fire in which you guys were already wrong and still are, but no I didn't file the PayPal claim simply out of grace...I had grounds to, but let it go from simply forgiving the mistakes and forgiving the way things went down over the transaction. Now I won't do business again with some of you, as there's obviously an issue of character and trust that is missing, but I didn't file the claim even though the console wasn't in the condition described. The waterfall piece does have many pieces of missing vinyl from peeling the carbon fiber off, was not "like new" beneath the carbon vinyl. Closeups would show you exactly what I found, but as you guys know, a photograph doesn't always show everything the way it appears in person. This is one photo, from straight on, in room light from a wide angle lens on a phone...eyes are not wide angle...they see differently than wide angle lenses do. And if you look at the console from other angles and closer up you can see the flaws that are present...doesn't look like garbage...but it doesn't look as great as it was originally described.

Or...maybe we just have different standards of what like new should mean to a buyer. Either way the breakdown was more due to how some of you communicate and behave. Problems can be resolved through adult communication and understanding, both of which I'm capable of and willing to offer in such circumstances.

Move on guys...much more to life than online spats.

Last edited by savedbygrace; 12-28-2017 at 08:00 PM.
Old 12-29-2017, 07:19 AM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

Originally Posted by savedbygrace
Not going to add any fuel to an old fire in which you guys were already wrong and still are, but no I didn't file the PayPal claim simply out of grace...I had grounds to, but let it go from simply forgiving the mistakes and forgiving the way things went down over the transaction. Now I won't do business again with some of you, as there's obviously an issue of character and trust that is missing, but I didn't file the claim even though the console wasn't in the condition described. The waterfall piece does have many pieces of missing vinyl from peeling the carbon fiber off, was not "like new" beneath the carbon vinyl. Closeups would show you exactly what I found, but as you guys know, a photograph doesn't always show everything the way it appears in person. This is one photo, from straight on, in room light from a wide angle lens on a phone...eyes are not wide angle...they see differently than wide angle lenses do. And if you look at the console from other angles and closer up you can see the flaws that are present...doesn't look like garbage...but it doesn't look as great as it was originally described.

Or...maybe we just have different standards of what like new should mean to a buyer. Either way the breakdown was more due to how some of you communicate and behave. Problems can be resolved through adult communication and understanding, both of which I'm capable of and willing to offer in such circumstances.

amazing how none of this is mentioned in your FS post.
Old 12-30-2017, 06:50 PM
savedbygrace

replied...then replied again as I forgot to quote your comment..this is just a correction to my original post that didn't include the quote

Last edited by savedbygrace; 12-30-2017 at 06:53 PM.
Old 12-30-2017, 06:51 PM
savedbygrace

Originally Posted by Cux350z
amazing how none of this is mentioned in your FS post.
Amazing how I show people more pics when they ask about the piece in this forum or locally. The piece looks like a used console in good condition from driver position, but doesn't look as great as I was led to believe originally.

And amazing how my seller feedback is perfect in every forum I do business in. I've got my flaws like all of us, but honesty is not an issue with me...and PayPal gives people protection too.

I do like how you seemingly have issue with the piece having it's flaws when I sell it but you were fine with it having it's flaws when your buddy sold it.

My last post on this topic. Have a safe New Year and hope you have a great 2018.

Saved

Last edited by savedbygrace; 12-30-2017 at 06:59 PM.
Old 01-01-2018, 02:22 AM
meow69

You wanted me to deduct $60 because of what you claim (which is bs) but I see in your original sale ad you tried to sell it for $160.

You didn't file the charges simply out of grace.

Old 01-02-2018, 09:09 PM
savedbygrace

You wanted me to deduct $60 because of what you claim (which is bs) but I see in your original sale ad you tried to sell it for $160.

You didn't file the charges simply out of grace.
One last time for the selective readers amongst this thread....yes I'm referring to you....the console was described to be in great condition beneath the carbon fiber wrap...I told you I didn't want one in carbon fiber wrap but I was told, by you, that it was in fantastic shape....yet...when I had to peel the carbon wrap sure enough there were missing pieces of vinyl that were NOT stuck in the carbon wrap...so the missing bits were old....they were there when you wrapped it, which is probably why you wrapped it...and then it was sold to me...so yes, I objected and asked for some money back since it was not as "great" as you communicated it was "beneath the wrap". Two years ago...and you still can't understand how good faith selling and buying happens? Truly no words will make you understand, as it's a character issue and not an intelligence issue. Sorry you can only see things through what you you want rather than understanding how a buyer would feel deceived.

Yes, I did forgive this in the end as I didn't file a PayPal complaint as you know.

Funny how you haven't asked me to post pictures of the console that show the flaws....because they've been there all along. Only reason I'm selling though is that I have three sets of consoles and don't need all my spare parts.

I'll post pics though by this weekend, so the Brainiac Brigade can see the facts of what I was disappointed to find.

Now...last point for this post....my asking price of 160 was based on a quick trip to eBay as I don't know the current value of these parts since I've been much busier in life with things more serious than the car. Haven't sold any interior parts for quite awhile, looked up values, and went high since you never get more than you ask for. Can always haggle down or trade. New they sell for much more, and your price to me wasn't the issue, the issue was describing it to be in better condition than it was. That's why I was disappointed and if it was as great as you said....well I wouldn't finally be selling it.....ever do the logic on that one? I only want really clean pieces in my car, as I think we all do, and if you waterfall was as nice as you said I would've done the full 06 conversion using your piece. Never did...because I didn't want to downgrade from my like new condition interior to a lesser condition. So if you're having trouble figuring out why I'm selling it it's because in two years I still have never installed it due to the condition of it not being up to what I thought it would be. What you sold it for is an entirely separate issue. I've sold things for less than they're worth before, to either help someone or just to sell it quickly....but I don't ever over-describe my items just to sell it...which I still believe is exactly what you did.

Asking politely...please drop this childishness as the issue was mishandled on your end two years ago and yet still somehow that's my fault.
Old 02-26-2018, 05:39 PM
meow69

Can't believe mods still let this scammer scum post here

One last time for the selective readers amongst this thread....yes I'm referring to you....the console was described to be in great condition beneath the carbon fiber wrap...I told you I didn't want one in carbon fiber wrap but I was told, by you, that it was in fantastic shape....yet...when I had to peel the carbon wrap sure enough there were missing pieces of vinyl that were NOT stuck in the carbon wrap...so the missing bits were old....they were there when you wrapped it, which is probably why you wrapped it...and then it was sold to me...so yes, I objected and asked for some money back since it was not as "great" as you communicated it was "beneath the wrap". Two years ago...and you still can't understand how good faith selling and buying happens? Truly no words will make you understand, as it's a character issue and not an intelligence issue. Sorry you can only see things through what you you want rather than understanding how a buyer would feel deceived.

Yes, I did forgive this in the end as I didn't file a PayPal complaint as you know.

Funny how you haven't asked me to post pictures of the console that show the flaws....because they've been there all along. Only reason I'm selling though is that I have three sets of consoles and don't need all my spare parts.

I'll post pics though by this weekend, so the Brainiac Brigade can see the facts of what I was disappointed to find.

Now...last point for this post....my asking price of 160 was based on a quick trip to eBay as I don't know the current value of these parts since I've been much busier in life with things more serious than the car. Haven't sold any interior parts for quite awhile, looked up values, and went high since you never get more than you ask for. Can always haggle down or trade. New they sell for much more, and your price to me wasn't the issue, the issue was describing it to be in better condition than it was. That's why I was disappointed and if it was as great as you said....well I wouldn't finally be selling it.....ever do the logic on that one? I only want really clean pieces in my car, as I think we all do, and if you waterfall was as nice as you said I would've done the full 06 conversion using your piece. Never did...because I didn't want to downgrade from my like new condition interior to a lesser condition. So if you're having trouble figuring out why I'm selling it it's because in two years I still have never installed it due to the condition of it not being up to what I thought it would be. What you sold it for is an entirely separate issue. I've sold things for less than they're worth before, to either help someone or just to sell it quickly....but I don't ever over-describe my items just to sell it...which I still believe is exactly what you did.

Asking politely...please drop this childishness as the issue was mishandled on your end two years ago and yet still somehow that's my fault.