Notices
Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does Wicked CAS always ship broken product that doesn't fit and ignore customer?

Old 08-08-2015, 10:04 PM
savedbygrace

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts
Default Does Wicked CAS always ship broken product that doesn't fit and ignore customer?

Hey gang,

Trying to get a feel for how best to proceed with Wicked CAS.

Short version is I ordered some door pods for '06 door panels...they took awhile to ship, but they finally arrived weeks after I ordered them.

The problem? One of the door pods is chipped, as in 2"+ chips in the fiberglass right on the rim of the speaker baffle....chips in multiple other places...the surface isn't even smooth enough for vinyl covering (which they promise it will be) AND BEST OF ALL....it doesn't even fit.

But wait there's more...

I contacted Wicked CAS via their "contact us" on their website...have been ignored for weeks.

Any suggestions before I contact Merchant Services and PayPal to get this sorted out? Anyone else had this kind of treatment? I remember seeing at least one other thread of very real frustration with Wicked CAS, but before I attempt to contact them again, as well as other appropriate parties, was wondering if anyone had info that would be helpful?

I'm a patient and understanding guy generally, but in all the hecticness of the last month or so I just don't have time or patience for being ignored after being shipped such clearly sub-standard product. One pod fits the contour of the door, the other pod has a big gap between the door and the pod....which means the pair of pods don't even match?

Not trying to be overly harsh, but I need this resolved and want to do this the best way possible as well as give everyone here a heads up that it's not smooth sailing if you're considering ordering.

All help appreciated,

Saved
Old 08-08-2015, 11:23 PM
nizmo_0385

Received 117 Likes on 99 Posts

Originally Posted by savedbygrace
Hey gang,

Trying to get a feel for how best to proceed with Wicked CAS.

Short version is I ordered some door pods for '06 door panels...they took awhile to ship, but they finally arrived weeks after I ordered them.

The problem? One of the door pods is chipped, as in 2"+ chips in the fiberglass right on the rim of the speaker baffle....chips in multiple other places...the surface isn't even smooth enough for vinyl covering (which they promise it will be) AND BEST OF ALL....it doesn't even fit.

But wait there's more...

I contacted Wicked CAS via their "contact us" on their website...have been ignored for weeks.

Any suggestions before I contact Merchant Services and PayPal to get this sorted out? Anyone else had this kind of treatment? I remember seeing at least one other thread of very real frustration with Wicked CAS, but before I attempt to contact them again, as well as other appropriate parties, was wondering if anyone had info that would be helpful?

I'm a patient and understanding guy generally, but in all the hecticness of the last month or so I just don't have time or patience for being ignored after being shipped such clearly sub-standard product. One pod fits the contour of the door, the other pod has a big gap between the door and the pod....which means the pair of pods don't even match?

Not trying to be overly harsh, but I need this resolved and want to do this the best way possible as well as give everyone here a heads up that it's not smooth sailing if you're considering ordering.

All help appreciated,

Saved
Dont wait file a claim get reimbursed.
If they then want to help that will get their attention . If not oh well find something else
Old 08-09-2015, 05:44 AM
AdvanZ33
Senior Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 189 Likes on 102 Posts

Have you tried picking up the phone and calling them? I wouldn't consider myself being "ignored" until I exhausted all the contact options.
Old 08-09-2015, 05:55 AM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

Received 956 Likes on 721 Posts

guys this is the same guy that was bitching about the waterfall from the other member...he couldnt open a paypal dispute then either.

He is probably scared to call wicked cas.
The following users liked this post:
350zchad (08-09-2015)
Old 08-09-2015, 07:13 AM
turboed350z

Received 277 Likes on 215 Posts

+1 for karma!
PP08HR (08-09-2015)
Old 08-09-2015, 07:29 AM
PP08HR

Received 96 Likes on 65 Posts

+1 also
Old 08-09-2015, 04:42 PM
savedbygrace

Originally Posted by AdvanZ33
Have you tried picking up the phone and calling them? I wouldn't consider myself being "ignored" until I exhausted all the contact options.
Anyone that doesn't respond to professional emails is ignoring their customer, it's that simple.

If you offer email as a means of contact, then it's your professional responsibility to check your email just like you check for voicemails, and responsd to them. Offering email contact tells the customer that they will be responded to via email if the company is contacted via email. I haven't been. Seems simple to me.

Work for a Fortune 500 company and ignore your customer's emails...any guess what happens to that employee?

Saved
Old 08-09-2015, 04:44 PM
PP08HR

Speaking of customer service...
Old 08-09-2015, 05:00 PM
savedbygrace

Originally Posted by Cux350z
guys this is the same guy that was bitching about the waterfall from the other member...he couldnt open a paypal dispute then either.

He is probably scared to call wicked cas.
Thanks for speaking up Cux350z...I know to ignore your posts from here on out to be honest as your reply is childish.

The matter between meow69 and myself is simple...he described his waterfall to be "in perfect condition", I received it in far less than perfect condition, and before meow69 would even look at pictures that I offered to provide, meow69 chose to go on the attack, become insulting, deny that I had any basis for frustration, claim that he "paid for shipping" while clearly it seems he used his employer's account to pay for shipping since the return address is listed as JBS International, Inc. and when I simply ask for proof of a receipt of his paying for shipping of course he is unable to produce any receipt after three consecutive requests. I wonder if anyone willing to lie about paying for shipping is also willing to lie about the actual condition of a piece he's wanting to sell? Hmmm....maybe I'm not so unreasonable after all.

As far as the PayPal dispute goes...it's still going to happen, and rightfully so, as anyone that communicates with a buyer the way meow69 does needs to be on the radar for possible fraudulent selling, especially when the product shipped is clearly far from "in perfect condition".

Sorry to disappoint your expectations, but amongst my character I don't tolerate or condone dishonesty or insulting communication when a buyer simply seeks a good faith solution.

And respectfully, please refrain from posting in my threads again....I don't mean this insultingly, but I'm not interested in emotional spats happening in public to support your buddy when I'm trying to do the right thing and get resolutions in the ways that are effective and non-abusive. Hopefully your friend learns at some point how to dialogue in a non-caustic way, but until then I'm not interested in doing business with such a person, or going by your response, any of his friends. I am interested in protecting others from such a seller though, and for that reason will be opening the PayPal dispute.

As has been communicated to meow69, other life events have impacted how much free time I have recently, and so no...filing the PayPal dispute has not been my top priority, but will be done nonetheless.

Just one of the other matters I'm dealing with, is getting the door pod issue resolved....an issue I never should have even had to deal with in the first place since the pods could've and should've been checked for fitment before leaving the shop, and could've and should've been checked for appropriate smoothness before leaving the shop....just like their email could've and should've been checked each day before leaving the shop.....

Good business isn't hard....you just have to communicate with the customer in an effective way, and that hasn't happened with your friend you're defending, and it hasn't happened with WickedCAS, and when that does't happen you can expect friction and frustration since that's what you're imposing on the customer by ignoring and/or abusing them.

I DO plan on contacting WickedCAS yet again....but wanted to hear from the more mature crowd in this forum to learn of anything helpful before I called this week....so other than the posts thus far, is there perhaps more level headed members out there that have productive comments to offer that have dealt with WickedCAS?

And for the record....I had to open yet another dispute on someone else last night as well...and in just a few hours eBay has ruled in my favor. I've never lost a PayPal or eBay dispute...that should tell you all you need to know about whether I'm reasonable or not.

Take care and hope you and your friend learn how to be more mature and more ethical in your business communications and dealings.

Saved

Last edited by savedbygrace; 08-09-2015 at 05:07 PM.
Old 08-09-2015, 05:13 PM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

Right...i have no allegiance to meow or wicked cas. I just don't like your style of business (threatening to call someones job)

As for ethical business on here...check my itrader. Speaks for itself.

the only two threads I have seen about you have been buyer disputes....other than that I haven't noticed you contributing to the forum in the 4 years you've been here.

So busy in your daily life but can try to install a front door speaker...
Old 08-09-2015, 06:23 PM
Hotlaprc

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I want to order these front door pods for my 2006 350z. I called them and they no longer support these forums and also no longer offer a discount to members. I was kinda disappointed about that .... Keep us posted on how they resolve this issues ... I am gonna wait to order these until I hear about the resolution
Old 08-09-2015, 08:41 PM
savedbygrace

Originally Posted by Cux350z
Right...i have no allegiance to meow or wicked cas. I just don't like your style of business (threatening to call someones job)

As for ethical business on here...check my itrader. Speaks for itself.

the only two threads I have seen about you have been buyer disputes....other than that I haven't noticed you contributing to the forum in the 4 years you've been here.

So busy in your daily life but can try to install a front door speaker...

Last time I'm replying to you Cux350z. You say you're not friends with meow69, but somehow you're aware of our private conversations...seems to me like you're friends discussing the PM's going back and forth between meow69 and I...or are you saying that people who aren't your friends just randomly share their PM's with you?

"I just don't like your style of business (threatening to call someones job)"

I told meow69 that I do indeed intend to call his employer to simply ask if they've given him permission to use their shipping account to ship his personal sales online. He's told me that he himself paid for shipping out of his own pocket, which is potentially a lie going by the shipping label. I would know as I used to work closely with a person who was in charge of the shipping department for a Fortune 500 company and trust me...it was a no no. So...if their records show that they shipped his personal item to me...then he did lie to me...and once someone is caught lying well....I stop trusting their other comments as well....comments like describing the condition of an item that he couldn't get to sell for weeks...maybe he got desperate and lied to make the sale? Seems possible if he's willing to lie to me about who paid for shipping, and possibly lie to his employer about his usage of their account...a call to his employer would clarify the matter and that information is then brought into the PayPal dispute as they have an interest in deciding who is telling the truth. It's not complicated....it's just called accountability.

"As for ethical business on here...check my itrader. Speaks for itself."

Never mentioned your ethics....I just don't like the way you communicate and jump in on matters that have nothing to do with you, especially as you decide to render your conclusion before even talking to me privately or publicly. It's foolish to make decisions without getting all the facts, and you've publicly made decisions about me without even talking to me. That kind of thinking is why I don't welcome your participation in my threads...not in a mean spirited way, but simply from a please...this doesn't concern you and you're clearly not even trying to be objective or fair to my own interests, so just have the maturity to not involve yourself in things that don't involve you...especially since you claim you're not even friends with meow69 but somehow are intimately aware of our entire PM dialogue....makes me question your claim to "ethics" as well, as honesty is the foundation of all ethical behavior.

"the only two threads I have seen about you have been buyer disputes....other than that I haven't noticed you contributing to the forum in the 4 years you've been here."

Glad you're not stalking me bud....as that's the only way you'd see all my posts over the last four years, and let's face it....how much I "contribute" to the forum has nothing to do with all sellers' responsibility to describe their product accurately.

"So busy in your daily life but can try to install a front door speaker..."

Your comment doesn't even make sense? But if I try to figure out what you're trying to say I can only guess you're criticizing my claim of being so busy I can't even install a front door speaker? Not that I owe you any explanation whatsoever, and nor is your presence welcome as I stated earlier since your intent is just to antagonize me or defend someone who in my opinion a bad-faith seller (meow69), I'll answer anyway just to help you see that you could be a little more considerate yourself, which is always appreciated by all...we all benefit when we each are trying to be considerate to others and put their needs as equal to or above our own....so....to help you see how it's foolish to reach a conclusion before you have any or all of the facts I'll just tell you that I'm waiting for other door mod materials to arrive from out of country and until they arrive I couldn't proceed to install the door pods or the audio...some of it actually did arrive...and yet as life would have it, there were defects in that product as well...and guess what? That company is bending over backwards to be friendly, courteous, helpful, communicative, and timely in all our dialogues...and new product was shipped out....all with no real friction or fight, just good customer service that acknowledged my emails to them and did the right thing to fix the issue. While all that was going on my father developed some health issues, only some of which are known by meow69, and some other very big projects needed my attention as well in order to help some people who needed it. During this time I've been waiting for a response from WickedCAS....who never replied....while the other parties to whom I've emailed all have....

Communication is everything, and getting the facts is always helpful before reaching conclusions.

Saved

Last edited by savedbygrace; 08-09-2015 at 08:54 PM.
Old 08-09-2015, 08:49 PM
savedbygrace

Originally Posted by Hotlaprc
I want to order these front door pods for my 2006 350z. I called them and they no longer support these forums and also no longer offer a discount to members. I was kinda disappointed about that .... Keep us posted on how they resolve this issues ... I am gonna wait to order these until I hear about the resolution
Will do hotlaprc.

I paid full price, and it will be worth it I feel if I get what I paid for. Right now though the advertised product is certainly not what I received...their pictures show a very good fitment against the countour of the door panel, and one of the pods does indeed fit well....but the other one has a big gap and the bumpy surface in one of the curved areas is not good at all...and that's not even counting the factor of chips in the fiberglass, their size, and location.

Will give them another chance to rectify this, but company's I typically deal with have never made me call them after I've already emailed....one email is enough, unless somehow they've never received the communication, but...I'm reasonable and human myself...if they can make this all good then the ending will be good for all, and I get that we all make mistakes...but not communicating and not checking the pods to ensure fitment are two big strikes against my considering them for future projects in mind.

Will keep you posted,

Saved

Last edited by savedbygrace; 08-09-2015 at 08:56 PM.
Old 08-09-2015, 08:52 PM
350z006

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

There is actually a public thread with meow69 talking about your "character"...you should check it out....

Last time I'm replying to you Cux350z. You say you're not friends with meow69, but somehow you're aware of our private conversations...seems to me like you're friends discussing the PM's going back and forth between meow69 and I...or are you saying that people who aren't your friends just randomly share their PM's with you?

Saved
Cux350z (08-10-2015)
Old 08-10-2015, 01:56 AM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

I told meow69 that I do indeed intend to call his employer to simply ask if they've given him permission to use their shipping account to ship his personal sales online. He's told me that he himself paid for shipping out of his own pocket, which is potentially a lie going by the shipping label. I would know as I used to work closely with a person who was in charge of the shipping department for a Fortune 500 company and trust me...it was a no no. So...if their records show that they shipped his personal item to me...then he did lie to me...and once someone is caught lying well....I stop trusting their other comments as well....comments like describing the condition of an item that he couldn't get to sell for weeks...maybe he got desperate and lied to make the sale? Seems possible if he's willing to lie to me about who paid for shipping, and possibly lie to his employer about his usage of their account...a call to his employer would clarify the matter and that information is then brought into the PayPal dispute as they have an interest in deciding who is telling the truth. It's not complicated....it's just called accountability.

"As for ethical business on here...check my itrader. Speaks for itself."

Never mentioned your ethics....I just don't like the way you communicate and jump in on matters that have nothing to do with you, especially as you decide to render your conclusion before even talking to me privately or publicly. It's foolish to make decisions without getting all the facts, and you've publicly made decisions about me without even talking to me. That kind of thinking is why I don't welcome your participation in my threads...not in a mean spirited way, but simply from a please...this doesn't concern you and you're clearly not even trying to be objective or fair to my own interests, so just have the maturity to not involve yourself in things that don't involve you...especially since you claim you're not even friends with meow69 but somehow are intimately aware of our entire PM dialogue....makes me question your claim to "ethics" as well, as honesty is the foundation of all ethical behavior.

"the only two threads I have seen about you have been buyer disputes....other than that I haven't noticed you contributing to the forum in the 4 years you've been here."

Glad you're not stalking me bud....as that's the only way you'd see all my posts over the last four years, and let's face it....how much I "contribute" to the forum has nothing to do with all sellers' responsibility to describe their product accurately.

"So busy in your daily life but can try to install a front door speaker..."

Your comment doesn't even make sense? But if I try to figure out what you're trying to say I can only guess you're criticizing my claim of being so busy I can't even install a front door speaker? Not that I owe you any explanation whatsoever, and nor is your presence welcome as I stated earlier since your intent is just to antagonize me or defend someone who in my opinion a bad-faith seller (meow69), I'll answer anyway just to help you see that you could be a little more considerate yourself, which is always appreciated by all...we all benefit when we each are trying to be considerate to others and put their needs as equal to or above our own....so....to help you see how it's foolish to reach a conclusion before you have any or all of the facts I'll just tell you that I'm waiting for other door mod materials to arrive from out of country and until they arrive I couldn't proceed to install the door pods or the audio...some of it actually did arrive...and yet as life would have it, there were defects in that product as well...and guess what? That company is bending over backwards to be friendly, courteous, helpful, communicative, and timely in all our dialogues...and new product was shipped out....all with no real friction or fight, just good customer service that acknowledged my emails to them and did the right thing to fix the issue. While all that was going on my father developed some health issues, only some of which are known by meow69, and some other very big projects needed my attention as well in order to help some people who needed it. During this time I've been waiting for a response from WickedCAS....who never replied....while the other parties to whom I've emailed all have....

Communication is everything, and getting the facts is always helpful before reaching conclusions.

Saved

What? Ain't nobody stalking your ignorant self. There is like multi-page thread on here about you and your dealings with meow...its a very public event and if you read through it you will see you're pretty much alone.

Yes..you calling someones job to try to get them fired or in trouble over some super trivial BS as a car part transaction.

All that wall of text and you cannot provide a pic of anything. Must be to busy to take pictures too. And too dense to understand a basic conversation.

https://my350z.com/forum/2003-2009-n...edbygrace.html
Old 08-10-2015, 04:11 AM
travlee
Master

Received 9,044 Likes on 6,510 Posts

how does this even concern you, you sound like a high school little bish girl. i know with my company i can ship things and pay the office manager for them, ever think that is the case?

Last edited by travlee; 08-10-2015 at 04:13 AM.
Old 08-10-2015, 06:20 AM
turboed350z

Received 277 Likes on 215 Posts

Did you pay for shipping? No? Well what do you know, he paid for shipoing. Doesnt matter if its him or his company, the shipping was paid on HIS end.

The fact that you keep mentioning fortune 500 company as if it means **** shows youre sitting at the bottom of the foodchain and making minimum wage.

The fact that you dont want to return his item for a full refund but demand him refund you 40 bucj shows youre at the bottom of the food chaib and barely making minum wage.

The fact that you want to to make all these threads and replys but wont ****ing file a claim through oaypal, which takes no more than 5 min, shows youre full of excuses.

Again, +1 to karma for getting back to you so wuickly. You rightfully deserve the horrible treatment youre getting from the company.
Old 08-10-2015, 06:39 AM
Pengu

Received 96 Likes on 80 Posts

This thread if full of laughs.
Old 08-10-2015, 07:41 AM
PP08HR

Originally Posted by Pengu
This thread if full of laughs.

I must agree, this thread is outstanding. And being that I am sitting at a desk at a Fortune 500 company my opinion is more valid that the regular guys.
VO... (08-14-2015)
Old 08-10-2015, 07:43 AM
Pengu

Received 96 Likes on 80 Posts

I will be calling your employer to inform them you're wasting valuable company time.
VO... (08-14-2015)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Does Wicked CAS always ship broken product that doesn't fit and ignore customer?