Notices
Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Swap 07? Power vert seats to 04 base doable?

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2016, 02:58 PM
Daniel Salinas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Swap 07? Power vert seats to 04 base doable?

Hey everybody first time post. I've been scouring all the older posts regarding this issue need to see if I can find someone who can help me wire the convertible passenger seat into my 04 base 350. I am seriously stuck and am tired of popping fuses.
Old 10-21-2016, 09:03 AM
Daniel Salinas

Originally Posted by Daniel Salinas
Hey everybody first time post. I've been scouring all the older posts regarding this issue need to see if I can find someone who can help me wire the convertible passenger seat into my 04 base 350. I am seriously stuck and am tired of popping fuses.
Bump
Old 10-21-2016, 11:04 AM
jhc
General & Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 2,225 Likes on 1,594 Posts

The only things that are wired are fore/aft, and recline. Make sure the fuse amperage is correct.

2 things to note:
1) If your base model doesn't have heated seat switches, that clearly won't work.
2) The roadster has a seat back switch that moves the passenger forward and not get hit by the moving top.

You could get a volt meter and try to understand which wire does what, or go to a salvage yard and get the roadster matching connector to replace your old base harness. gl!
Old 10-21-2016, 12:49 PM
Daniel Salinas

thx jhc. i live in tx. so wont be doing the heated seat thing. Need to figure out the bypass for the pass seat tilt back and the forward/backward to work with the seat switches. Dont know much about electrical, the wire colors are hard to figure out and I dont know which wires from which plugs to tap. ANY help would.......help. hahaha.

heres the closeset forum link i could find for my problems.

https://my350z.com/forum/exterior-an...ease-look.html

Last edited by Daniel Salinas; 10-21-2016 at 01:31 PM.