Notices
Feedback & Suggestions for Our Forum This is NOT a place to ask car/modification questions!
For posting feedback, suggestions or comments regarding our My350Z.com forum.

itrader page

Old 12-06-2013, 07:32 PM
crd00

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default itrader page

I just bought a product from a member on this forum and I want to leave feedback on the itrader page. how do i access this?
Old 12-07-2013, 03:39 AM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

Received 956 Likes on 721 Posts

go to one of their posts and click their itrader score.
Old 12-07-2013, 09:29 AM
Waiz
Premier Member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

+1^

https://my350z.com/forum/private-cla...fieds-194.html

iTrader Information

The Trader Rating System is a reputation counter of previous sales and transactions. Note the "Trader Rating" indicator under your avatar. That number is a link that will take you to your Trader Rating page where you can see rating and feedback about you that others have left. When you buy from or sell to another member, you should make it a point to leave feedback for that person. That way, the next person who wants to do business with them has an idea of how they've conducted business in the past. If everyone uses this system, there is little need to spend hours searching old threads to see if your potential buyer/seller has ripped anyone off in the past.

Here are a few thoughts and rules for the Trader Rating system:

*Leave feedback ONCE per transaction.

*Be fair and objective in your rating/feedback. If a seller was one day late shipping your product, that doesn't make a bad sale.

*This system is for your benefit. It's important that others leave feedback about you and vice versa. If you leave feedback for someone and they don't leave feedback for you, politely ask them to follow up your transaction with a visit to your TR page.

*Leaving false feedback about a transaction, or leaving feedback for a transaction that you did not take place in as a form of retaliation against another member is grounds for banishment.

*The TR system is a tool provided by "the forum" to help prevent fraudulent activity. Per the Terms Of Use, the forum has no liability for any transaction you conduct with another member that results in your being defrauded.

Last edited by Waiz; 12-07-2013 at 09:30 AM.